Содержание. Часть 2 > Английский язык

The Art of Handling People / Искусство Общения

<< < (3/34) > >>

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 11 апреля 2020, 13:10:33 ---     The way of life we are having now seems to be one of the best ways to handle people.

--- Конец цитаты ---

For me it's just a little bit trickier. I personally prefer real life communication.

Ann:
     The way of life we are having now seems to be one of the best ways to handle people.

DAS:

--- Цитата: Ann от 16 декабря 2017, 16:01:01 ---      The art of handling people is closely connected with The Art of Communication which we were doing last school year. Isn't it, DAS?
     How are you working on this textbook?  What are you going to do next term as far as this important language and psichological topic is concerned? Could you possibly introduce Dima into this subject and remind Yemi of it?

--- Конец цитаты ---

Me and Yemi use this coursebook at our lessons rather often. I'll get in touch with Dima and we'll discuss this topic.

Ann:
      The art of handling people is closely connected with The Art of Communication which we were doing last school year. Isn't it, DAS?
     How are you working on this textbook?  What are you going to do next term as far as this important language and psichological topic is concerned? Could you possibly introduce Dima into this subject and remind Yemi of it?

DAS:

--- Цитата: Кристюшa от 19 сентября 2016, 22:22:39 ---The headmistress of our school looks always amazing!!  Vera Ivanovna is so charming and elegant!

--- Конец цитаты ---

I couldn't agree with you more! You are absolutely right!

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии