Содержание. Часть 2 > Английский язык

Letters (Russian State Exam format)

(1/1)

Nicksuperrocker:
                                                                                                                                                    3 Verzemneka st.
                                                                                                                                                          Moscow
                                                                                                                                                           Russia
Dear Jane,
Thank you for your letter. I was delighted to hear from you. I apologise for being silent for so long, but I've been extremely occupied at school lately.
In your last letter you told me about a feast you had on the occasion of your mom's birthday. I'm glad you had a great time. My family celebrates all members' anniversaries, Halloween, Christmas and Easter. Nothing peculiar about the meal, though. It's solely seasonal food. Mainly our preparations focus on entertainment. We try to do that all the time. It's a shame, but we aren't very keen on celebrating outdoors, for we are too domestic.
Send my best regards to your brother. Were his opponents difficult to beat? How many people supported him? What was the prize? Please write soon.
Sincerely,
  Nick.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

Ответ

Перейти к полной версии