(1/3) > >>

Elly:

Elly:

Выпускники со словами благодарности.

Elly:

Elly:

info:
  Text №5
   Sport is one of the best pastimes. It is an important part of every person’s life. Some people play football, some go swimming. Those, who don’t like physical exercises, can play chess, as it’s also a type of intellectual sport.
     As for me, I love watching all kinds of sports, but I play only a few. Let me introduce myself. My name is Alex and I’m 15 years old. At the moment I study at the 9th grade and I don’t get much free time. However, when I’m free, I try to spend my time doing my favourite activities. It includes playing football, ping-pong, basketball, badminton and chess. Depending on weather conditions, I also go swimming, skating or skiing. In my opinion, such pastimes are not only health-beneficial, but also keep a person in good shape.
     I’m lucky to be living in the largest city of this country. Moscow offers a great number of sports facilities, such as stadiums, swimming pools, ice-rinks, tennis courts, football fields, various gyms and fitness clubs. Even our school offers several sports grounds. We can play many indoor games there such as ping-pong, football, basketball, dodgeball, volleyball and chess.
     I simply can’t imagine my life without sport. Doing any type of sports is useful both for physical condition and for mental. When I started playing football, for example, I felt full of energy, self-confidence and pride. I also became rather competitive, which is a good feature if you want to win.

1 grade
 Sport is one of the best things to do. It is an important part of everyone’s life. Some people play football, some go swimming. Those, who don’t like physical exercises, can play chess, as it’s also a type of smart sport.
     As for me, I love watching all kinds of sports, but I play only a few. Let me introduce myself. My name is Alex and I’m 7 years old. At the moment I study at the 1th grade and I don’t get much free time. However, when I’m free, I try to spend my time doing my favourite activities. I like playing football, ping-pong, basketball, badminton and chess. Depending on the weather, I also go to the swimming pool, skating or skiing. I think these activities are good for your health and help you stay in a good shape.

2 grade
   Sport is one of the best things to do. It is an important part of everyone’s life. Some people play football, some go swimming. Those, who don’t like physical exercises, can play chess, as it’s also a type of intellectual sport.
     As for me, I love watching all kinds of sports, but I play only a few. Let me introduce myself. My name is Alex and I’m 8 years old. At the moment I study at the 2nd grade and I don’t get much free time. However, when I’m free, I try to spend my time doing my favourite activities. I like playing football, ping-pong, basketball, badminton and chess. Depending on the weather, I also go to the swimming pool, skating or skiing. I think these activities are good for your health and help you stay in a good shape.

I’m lucky to be living in the largest city of this country. Moscow offers a great number of sports facilities, such as stadiums, swimming pools, ice-rinks, tennis courts, football fields, various gyms and fitness clubs. Even our school offers several sports grounds. We can play many indoor games there such as ping-pong, football, basketball, dodgeball, volleyball and chess.
     I simply can’t imagine my life without sport. Doing any type of sports is useful both for physical condition and for mental. When I started playing football, for example, I felt full of energy, self-confidence and pride. I also became rather competitive, which is a good feature if you want to win.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии