Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 781036 раз)

Оффлайн Марианна

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #882 : 01 марта 2016, 17:12:44 »
1. I took this picture on the 17th of September, 2013.
2. I took this picture, because it is a sightseeing of London and beautiful place as for me.
3. I like this picture, because London is the greatest city of the world and I think that you like this picture, too.
4. In this picture you can see a capital of Great Britian - London with its sightseeing like Big Ben and Westminister Abbey.

Оффлайн Анастасия_6996

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #881 : 01 марта 2016, 11:46:45 »
You will have to start speaking in 1.5 minutes and will speak for not more than 2 minutes (12–15 sentences). In your talk remember to speak about:

• when you took the photo
• what/who is in the photo
• what is happening
• why you took the photo
• why you decided to show the picture to your friend

You have to talk continuously, starting with: "I’ve chosen photo number … ".

I've chosen photo number 2 and I decided to show this picture to my friend, because there are a lot of people and this always funny and interesting! I took this photo last summer. On this photo pheople runing, playing and swimming in the sea. I took this photo, because I love the sea and summer. I hope, I'll take more photo about summer again!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #880 : 01 марта 2016, 11:32:53 »
I chose the photo N3. I took this photo 10 years ago when i was in the country. There are my brothers in the photo. They are building a granny with snow. I took this photo because i like our country house. I decided to show it to you because i'd like you to watch at our house.

Оффлайн Марианна

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #879 : 01 марта 2016, 08:00:41 »
Hello, Yemi!❤️

Оффлайн Selena

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #878 : 25 февраля 2016, 14:11:43 »
New York is divided into five district. Manhattan is situated in the island. His length is 26 km., width is 3,2 km .The famous street in New York is Broadway. He continue  throughout Manhattan ,always change his character.
In district of 14 street he  changed in Union square , the place of political demonstrations,34  Gerald square, mall .

Оффлайн Amelia_K

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #877 : 25 февраля 2016, 14:10:24 »
Ex.15 p. 25
        New York city consist of five district. Central district ,Manhattan , are situated on island ,  about 26 kilometers long and 3,2 kilometers wide.
        The most  famous street of  New York is a Broadway. It continues through out Manhattan from north to south constantly   changing its character. In the  14th district , it turns to Union Square, the place   of political demonstrations  , in the 34th   district  Herald Square a shopping center.  In the area Times Square in Broadway become theatric .

New York can`t  hit newcomer for its  skyscrapers, great brides and parks. 
         Admire city`s architect , newcomer should however  watch out : parks and some streets of city full of criminals.

Оффлайн Мой Господин

• Гроза Района
  • Новичок
  • Альфач района!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #876 : 25 февраля 2016, 14:09:15 »
                                                                                  Ex 15 Pg 25
New York City consists of five boroughs. Central District, Manhattan, located on the island, which is 26-km length, width, 3.2 km.
   The most famous street in New York is Broadway. It winds around Manhattan from north to south, constantly changing its character. In the area of ​​14 th Street, he turns to Union Square, the place of political demonstrations, 34th Herald Square, a shopping center. In the area of ​​Times Square, the Broadway theater becomes.
   New York can not hit the newcomer for its skyscrapers, great bridges and parks.
   I admire the architecture of the city, a newcomer but should always check bytna: Parks Some city streets are teeming with criminals. The most dangerous place in the city is the subway, which, moreover, is so ugly that without seeing it with my own eyes, it's hard to believe. Other dangerous places in the city are the South Bronx, Brooklyn, and at nightfall, the famous Central Park.
И помните, если судьба свела вас со мной, значит настало время платить за свои грехи!

Оффлайн Stanislaviy228

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #875 : 25 февраля 2016, 14:08:58 »
New-York city consists of five districts. Central District, Manhattan, situated on an island, which length is about 26 km, width is 3,2 km.
Broadway is the most famous street of New-York. It continues through out Manhatten from north to the south, constantly changes its character. In district of 14th street it becomes into Union Square, place of political demonstrations, 34th Gerald Square, the Mall. In Time Square district Broadway becomes theatrical.
New-York will always impress a newcomer with its skyscrapers, excellent bridges and parks.
Admiring city’s architecture, newcomer should however always watch out: parks and some streets full of criminals. Underground is the most dangerous place in the city, which is also so outrageous, that it is difficult to believe until you see it. Other dangerous places are South Bronx, Brooklyn and, when it gets dark, famous Central Park.

Оффлайн FrigenTubs

• Ветеран
  • Да,да!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #874 : 25 февраля 2016, 11:06:39 »
Is Asia the most populated continent?
How many continents on the Earth are the most populated?
Which countries are the most populated?
What is the populated of the world?
Perekhodov Anton

Оффлайн KateRoz

• Постоялец
  • 228 48
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #873 : 25 февраля 2016, 10:50:14 »
                                                         Sherlock Holmes
 we wached a film Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock was standed on the edge of roof and He pretended that he wanted to commit suicide, he jumped to the groun, but he  flew out of the window thanks to tross

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #872 : 25 февраля 2016, 10:50:03 »
                                                                            Sherlock holms.
We watched the film about Sherlok Holmes. Fake Sherlock was jumped from buildind and die. But he escaped from the city and no one knew about it.

Оффлайн Alfred Nobel

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #871 : 25 февраля 2016, 10:49:53 »
                                                                               Sherlock Holmes
  Anderson thought that Sherlock is alive, but inspector Lestrade thinks it could not be truth. Inspector thinks Anderson feels the blame before Sherlock. But Anderson is right! Sherlock is alive, but now he is in Serbia in a very uncomfortable circumstances. John thinks, that Sherlock's dead and he mourns. John got a girlfriend and it is not good.
  This film is very interesting. It's tell us about life of Sherlock Holmes and his best friend Doctor John Watson. I hope we will watch this film again.

Оффлайн ekaterinapp

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #870 : 25 февраля 2016, 10:49:05 »
Today we watched a part of film. Sherlock Holmes.
Sherlock standed on the house's roof. He wanted, that another think that he was dead.
sherlock's best friend, Dr Watson, had a shock.News discussed about Sherlock. Some people know, that Sherlock didn't die.
But other pepople don't believe them. Dr Watson is very sad. He loves Sherlock. 

Оффлайн Николь Толиос

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #869 : 25 февраля 2016, 10:48:55 »
                                                    [joyful_ghost] SHERLOCK HOLMES [joyful_ghost]
We have watched Sherlock Holmes. Anderson thought that Sherlock is alive, but inspector Lestrade don’t believe that it is not truth. Anderson thinks how Sherlock can alive. Watson also thinks that Sherlock is dead. Sherlock is alive, but now he is not here. A part of the film was very interesting and I want to watch more.

Оффлайн Марианна

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #868 : 25 февраля 2016, 10:45:37 »
                                                                           Sherlock Holmes.
The film start, Sherlock stands on the roof and calls to his friend.After that he jumps down. John, his friend, faints. John sees Sherlock's death. He shocks after fainting. But it isn't he(Sherlock), it is a corpse of somebody. After that you can see a 2 people talking about Sherlock's death. One of them believes that Sherlock alives.