Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 780769 раз)

Оффлайн Shaurma03

• Ветеран
  • >:р
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #1512 : 24 января 2017, 13:44:43 »
1) YOU WILL EASILY RECOGNIZE HIM BY THE WALK. 2) IF YOU ARE WRONG. YOU SHOULD RECOGNIZE IT. 3) HE NEVER DON`T RECOGNIZE A DEFEAT. 4) WRITE WON RECOGNITION FROM READERS,BUT CRITICS STILL DONT LIKE HIM. 5) HE GOT OLD AND CHANGED BEYOND RECOGNITION. 6) AS CITIZEN, YOUR CITY, HE RECOGNITION YOUR DUTY .

1)YES OFC, I RECOGNIZE  A PERSON WHO I HAVE MET. 2)THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO JUST CAN'T ACCEPT DEFEAT, THEY SHOULD BE TRUE TO THEMSELVES. 3) IT'S NECESSARY TO ANYBODY TO RECOGNIZE. IT SHOWS YOU YOUR CHARACTER. YES.
 amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1511 : 24 января 2017, 13:40:16 »
    1). You will easily recognize him by the walk. 2). If you are wrong, you will must recognize it. 3).He never don't recognize a defeat.4). Writer won recognition from readers, but critics still don't like him.5). He got old and changed beyond recognition. 6). As citizen your city, he recognition your duty.

1).Yes, i recognize him.
    2).There are people who just can't accept defeat.
    3).It shows you your best traits of character. 

Оффлайн FrigenTubs

• Ветеран
  • Да,да!
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1510 : 24 января 2017, 13:32:41 »
I recognize you by your walk.If u're worng, you should recognize this fact. If You must recognize your defeat, there's no other way out. The artist won recognition from the public, but critics still hate him.  He got older and has changed beyond recognition. As a citizen, he knew his duty to the country.

1)I think yes, I memorize facial features of person who I have met. 2)There are people who just can't accept defeat, they should be true to themselves. 3) It's necessary to anybody to recognize. It shows you your best traits of character. Yes.

Perekhodov Anton

Евген Кор

• Гость
« Ответ #1509 : 24 января 2017, 13:30:39 »
р 22 translation.

1) You will easily recognize him by the walk. 2) if you wrong, you must recognize it. 3) He will never recognize his defeat. 4) Writer won recognition from readers, but сritics still don't  like him. 5) He got old and changed to incognizance. 6) As citizen, he recognize his duty to the country.

1) No, i coudn't recognize this person. 2) No, theare behavior couldn't be explaned. I think this kinde of people weird. 3) I don't think it's necessary, and it's not necessary for me.

Оффлайн arw

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1508 : 24 января 2017, 12:17:13 »
                                                                          Film acting Vs Acting in theatres

What is the difference between the film acting and the theatre acting?
1)First of all: Film acting is much more popular right now because the opportunities in film industry are much better, than in the theater and you can earn more money in one film, than you can get while working all year on Broadway. Acting in movies is more complicated.
2)It requires even more concentration, than a stage performance. Another big difference is pacing. In the theater you prepare yourself mentally, so that at curtain time you're ready to work for a couple straight hours.
3)In the movies the work is piecemeal. You may spend 5-6 days on a sequence, that runs only a few pages in the script. And you don't  do a scene once. Each scene is shot several times,each time for a different angle. But some actors say that nothing can replace for them the immediacy of working in front of audience.

Оффлайн K. So.

• Ветеран
  • Никто
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1507 : 24 января 2017, 12:14:42 »
                                                          Film acting vs Acting in theatres
 You can make more money from one film than you can working all year on Broadway. The opportunities in film and television are much better than in the theatre. More people see one hit movie in a year than all the plays on Broadway put together. 
When you’re in the theatre you’re working in front of audience, but in movies it requires more concentration than a stage performance. Film acting is much more precise than stage acting. The movie or television camera is like a lie detector, so it records your thoughts. Another big difference is pacing. In the the theatre you prepare yourself mentally so that at curtain time you’re ready to work for two hours straight and in movies sometimes it takes five to six days to finish  only a few pages in the script. And you don’t just do a scene once. Each scene is shot several times, each time from a different angle.
When you are starring in movies – you’re more in show business than stage actors.

Оффлайн Николь Толиос

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1506 : 24 января 2017, 12:12:23 »
                                                          Film actor Vs Acting in theaters
The opportunities in film and on television are much better than in the theater. You can make more money in one film than you can working all year on Broadway. I don’t consider it an inferior form of acting. It certain respects it is more difficult. It requires even more concentration than a stage performance. Another big difference is pacing. In the theater you prepare yourself mentally so that at curtain time you’re ready to work for two and a half straight hours. I the movies the work is piecemeal. You may spend five or six days on a sequence that runs only a few pages in the script. And you just don’t do scene once. Each scene is shot several times, each time from a different angle.

Оффлайн Арина

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1505 : 24 января 2017, 12:06:58 »
Film acting is much more popular right now because the opportunities in film and on television are much better than in the theater and you can make more money in one film than you can working all year on Broadway. But acting in movies is more difficult.It requires even more concentration than a stage performance. Another big difference is pacing. In the theater you prepare yourself mentally so that at curtain time you're ready to work for a couple straight hours. In the movies the work is piecemeal. You may spend numerous days on a sequence that runs only a few pages in the script. And you don't  do a scene once. Each scene is shot several times,each time for a different angle. But some actors say that nothing can replace for them the immediacy of working in front of audience.

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1504 : 24 января 2017, 12:06:32 »
                                                               Film acting VS Acting in the theatres
The opportunities in film and on television are much better than in the theatre. First of all, you can make more money from one film than you can working all year on Broadway. The film acting is much more expensive, than theatre acting. All people prefer more film industry, because is more interesting. Theatre is less popular, because it is old format.
The opportunities in film and on television are much better than in the theater.  More people see one hit movie in a year on Broadway
 As for me, The film I prefer more. Because I’m a teenager, and we prefer more some..... interesting, fantastic and some funny.

Оффлайн Anastasiya1617

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1503 : 24 января 2017, 12:03:37 »
Apart from the money (you can make more money in one film than you can working all year on Broadway), the opportunities in film and on television are much better than in the theater. More people see one hit movie in a year than all the plays on on Broadway put together.
It used to be fashionable for stage actors to thumb their noses at films, but not any more. Film acting is much more precise than stage acting. The movie or television camera is like a lie detector. It has no ear, but it records thoughts. It wants to see those thoughts. It requires even more concentration than a stage performance.
In the theater you prepare yourself mentally so that at curtain time you're ready to work for two and a half straight.
In the movies the work is piecmeal. You may spend five or six days on a sequence that runs only a few pages in the script. And you just don't do a scene once. Each scene is shot several times, each time from a different angle.

Оффлайн Stanislaviy228

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1502 : 24 января 2017, 11:56:15 »

Film acting vs Acting in theatres
First of all, you can make more money from one film than you can working all year on Broadway. The opportunities in film and television are much better than in the theatre. More people see one hit movie in a year than all the plays on Broadway put together. 
When you’re in the theatre you’re working in front of audience, but in movies it requires more concentration than a stage performance. Film acting is much more precise than stage acting. The movie or television camera is like a lie detector, so it records your thoughts.
Another big difference is pacing. In the the theatre you prepare yourself mentally so that at curtain time you’re ready to work for two hours straight and in movies sometimes it takes five to six days to finish  only a few pages in the script. And you don’t just do a scene once. Each scene is shot several times, each time from a different angle.
It has different companies. When you are starring in movies – you’re more in show business than stage actors. You’ve got to hang out with more movie stars, attend co-stars meetings and different award shows.

Silence of the darkness

• Гость
« Ответ #1501 : 24 января 2017, 11:34:46 »
1. Acid rains, global warming,air and water pollution.
2.Our forests are disappearing because they are cut down or burnt. Yhe seas are in danger. They are filled with poison industrial,

Оффлайн RONZ

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1500 : 24 января 2017, 11:34:04 »
1)Acid rains, global rarming, air and water pollution, overpopulation.
2)Our forest are disappearing because they are cut down or burnt.
The seas are are filled with posion.

Оффлайн СКРИПТОНИТ

• ваще четкий пацан
  • Постоялец
  • четкий пацан
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1499 : 24 января 2017, 11:28:08 »
)The Rusian Federation is immence
2)its occupaes territory  over 17 million square kilimetres
3)the Russia Federation
4)in the west our coutryborderson norway finland the baltic states belorussia theukraine
5)In the south our country borders on kazakhstan georgia and azerbaijan
moscow isthe capital of russia
the population of russia 140 million people
йоу

Оффлайн Аниса

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1498 : 24 января 2017, 11:25:27 »
The Russian Federation is immense.It`s territory occupies over 17 million square kilometres.The Russian Federation covers one-seventh of the world`s land area.It`s borders are the longest in the world.In the west the R F borders on Norway,Finland,the Baltic States,Belorussia,the Ukraine.In the south this country borders on Kazakhstan,GEORGIA and Azerbaijan.Moscow is the capital of Russia.The population of RUSSIA is 140 million people.