Автор Тема: very nice video and song for meeting  (Прочитано 21127 раз)

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: very nice video and song for meeting
« Ответ #59 : 16 апреля 2017, 14:31:35 »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqfbYYui8ZQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqfbYYui8ZQ</a>

we all have secrets...

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #58 : 16 апреля 2017, 14:20:00 »
               The English songs our kids will sing at our New Year and the 25-th Anniversary of the school party are  -  I do. I do, I do, Close your eyes, Putting on the Ritz.

Much time has passed, but I slii like these songs. Some more could be added – Elvis Presley's   I Can't Help Falling in Love with You, Sinatra's Something Stupid.....

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #57 : 19 декабря 2015, 01:03:40 »
               The English songs our kids will sing at our New Year and the 25-th Anniversary of the school party are  -  I do. I do, I do, Close your eyes, Putting on the Ritz.

Оффлайн dianett

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #56 : 29 сентября 2015, 22:03:11 »
     We like Abba very much. And they are very good for singing in chorus.

Do you like this song?   :)

#Invalid YouTube Link#
http://vk.com/enclubso наш английский клуб!

Оффлайн Дети к. Гранта

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #55 : 24 сентября 2015, 00:07:12 »
     We like Abba very much. And they are very good for singing in chorus.

Оффлайн Chocolate

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #54 : 31 июля 2014, 19:49:28 »
Louis Armstrong(August 4, 1901 – July 6, 1971),[2] nicknamed Satchmo or Pops, was an American jazz trumpeter and singer from New Orleans, Louisiana.

Coming to prominence in the 1920s as an "inventive" trumpet and cornet player, Armstrong was a foundational influence in jazz, shifting the focus of the music from collective improvisation to solo performance. With his instantly recognizable gravelly voice, Armstrong was also an influential singer, demonstrating great dexterity as an improviser, bending the lyrics and melody of a song for expressive purposes. He was also skilled at scat singing (vocalizing using sounds and syllables instead of actual lyrics).
Renowned for his charismatic stage presence and voice almost as much as for his trumpet-playing, Armstrong's influence extends well beyond jazz music, and by the end of his career in the 1960s, he was widely regarded as a profound influence on popular music in general. Armstrong was one of the first truly popular African-American entertainers to "cross over", whose skin color was secondary to his music in an America that was severely racially divided. He rarely publicly politicized his race, often to the dismay of fellow African-Americans, but took a well-publicized stand for desegregation during the Little Rock Crisis. His artistry and personality allowed him socially acceptable access to the upper echelons of American society that were highly restricted for a black man.

Луи́ А́рмстронг (англ. Louis Daniel «Satchmo» Armstrong; 4 августа 1901, Новый Орлеан, Луизиана — 6 июля 1971, Нью-Йорк) — американский джазовый трубач, вокалист и руководитель ансамбля. Оказал (наряду с Дюком Эллингтоном, Чарли Паркером, Майлсом Дейвисом и Джоном Колтрейном) наибольшее влияние на развитие джаза и много сделал для его популяризации во всем мире.

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Оффлайн Рина З.

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #53 : 30 июля 2014, 16:31:46 »
Очень красивые фотографии Манхэттена! Супер!

Оффлайн born to be wild

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #52 : 29 июня 2014, 13:42:48 »
Frank Sinatra was born on December 12, 1915, in Hoboken, New Jersey, the only child of Italian immigrants Natalina Garaventa and Antonino Martino Sinatra, and was raised Roman Catholic. In his book Try and Stop Me, American publisher and writer Bennett Cerf says that Sinatra's father was a lightweight boxer who fought under the name Marty O'Brien and served with the Hoboken Fire Department as a Captain. His mother, known as Dolly, was influential in the neighborhood, but also ran an illegal abortion business that provided services for free, from her home; she was arrested several times and convicted twice for this offense. During the Great Depression, Dolly nevertheless provided money to her son for outings with friends and expensive clothes.
Sinatra left high school without graduating, having attended only 47 days before being expelled because of his rowdy conduct. In 1938, Sinatra was arrested for adultery and seduction, a criminal offense at the time. He began singing for tips at the age of eight, standing on top of the bar at a local nightclub in Hoboken. Sinatra began singing professionally as a teenager in the 1930s, although he learned music by ear and never learned how to read music.

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #51 : 27 июня 2014, 10:01:32 »
he is so easy to get by ear! I love him for that - everything is clear in his songs!

Оффлайн Andy

• Ветеран
  • Veni Vidi Vici
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #50 : 26 июня 2014, 08:34:10 »
Accents sound great  8)

Оффлайн Tessa

• Ветеран
  • Every day is a new beginning.
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #49 : 25 июня 2014, 13:00:51 »
#Invalid YouTube Link#

Song written by Bart Howard in 1954. It was titled originally "In Other Words", and was introduced by Felicia Sanders in cabarets. The song became known popularly as "Fly Me to the Moon" from its first line, and after a few years the publishers changed the title to that officially. Recorded: June 9, 1964

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #48 : 23 июня 2014, 10:31:48 »
#Invalid YouTube Link#

Оффлайн Tessa

• Ветеран
  • Every day is a new beginning.
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #47 : 20 июня 2014, 09:36:35 »
я очень люблю радио по дороге на работу - и вот услышала песню, которую очень любила раньше  :)

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Оффлайн Andy

• Ветеран
  • Veni Vidi Vici
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #46 : 19 июня 2014, 08:48:56 »
Она прославилась с этой песней. Я её впервые вижу, а песню давно знаю. Кстати, на клубе много народу её знает, в основном, старшее поколение.

Оффлайн Даша

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #45 : 17 июня 2014, 23:25:51 »
#Invalid YouTube Link#