Автор Тема: News  (Прочитано 257230 раз)

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: News
« Ответ #293 : 03 февраля 2017, 23:19:08 »

To DAS
     About ЭПЭБ's work. See answer № 101 in ЭПЭБ from INFO.
     I also suggest you try to divide the text into three logical parts to use them during  the three  ЭПЭБs which are left until the end of the third quarter.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #292 : 02 февраля 2017, 22:04:44 »
Understood

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #291 : 02 февраля 2017, 01:01:19 »
     ДАС-у. Прочитала сценарий по Черниговской Андрея 1. См. мое мнение в "ЭПЭБ-е", ответ 95.  Please, take care of the situation.

Оффлайн Andrei1

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #290 : 29 января 2017, 22:09:11 »
Музыкальное сопровождение к Романовым.

1. Дорожка №1 - Мусорский, Хованщина, "Рассвет на Москве-Реке".
2. Дорожка №2 - Михаил Глинка, "Вальс-Фантазия".
3. Дорожка №3 - Михаил Глинка, Вальс из оперы "Жизнь за Царя".

1. http://dropmefiles.com/l2hrG
2. http://dropmefiles.com/CenBJ
3. http://dropmefiles.com/Bnvit

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #289 : 24 января 2017, 00:41:24 »
          Дас-у. Просмотрела портреты. Подойдут. Нельзя ли подыскать, однако, Михаила помоложе, Алексея - тоже,  а   
          Софью - поженственнее?
          Family tree Касаткина  - можно подумать, как использовать. Но едва ли с передачей слова одной царствующей 
          персоны другой.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #288 : 23 января 2017, 23:52:31 »
UPDATE: The ROMANOVS

Михаил Федорович Романов

Алексей Михайлович Романов

Федор Алексеевич Романов

Софья Алексеевна Романова

Петр Алексеевич Романов

Франц Лефорт

Анна Монс

Агафья Грушецкая

Наталья Нарышкина

Александр Меньшиков

Евдокия Стрешнева

Оффлайн Andrei1

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #287 : 22 января 2017, 21:17:00 »
1) Rulers of Russia family tree.
       Возможно эту схему можно как-то использовать для разыгрывания сценок с участием царей. Она показывает порядок выступающих, и связывает переходы между сценками, - например, один ученик перевоплощается в Царя Михаила, рассказывает о себе согласно тексту, потом представляет своего сына Алексея, который может закончить свою роль упоминанием о сестре Софьи. Выходит "Софья", говорит, потом передает слово своему брату Федору. Можно сделать так, что выступающие не просто сменяют друг друга, а передают что-нибудь. Если сын сменяет отца (по древу), то отец вручает своему наследнику "бумажную корону", если жена мужа, то ей достается кольцо. 
"Family tree" можно распечатать и прикрепить к тексту каждого "царя", чтобы ученики помнили, когда им выходить на сцену, и знали, когда какой царь правил. Это будет что-то вроде спектакля по фамильному древу.   

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #286 : 19 января 2017, 11:08:13 »
Texts for the club (Kids)

1. Mikhail Romanov. The Tsar in Love
    The tsar was now in his twenties, the grown man. Accordingly, it was announced that the great ruler Mikhail had reached the age of adulthood and the time had come for him to take a wife. The tsar’s mother found a bride for her son but Mikhail made his own decision.
    Years ago, during his exile, he had fallen in love with Masha Khlopova, the daughter of one his guardians and promised to marry only her. The tsar’s decisions were announced and his bride to be was found rooms within the Palace. The Saltykov brothers, relatives of the tsar’s mother were put in charge of her safety. But just before the wedding, Masha suddenly fell dangerously ill.

2. Mikhail Romanov. The Tsar in Love (part 2)
     The palace was alive with rumor and suspicion. The Saltykovs summoned the best foreign doctors, who announced that a terrible disease was devouring the royal bride from within and no cure was possible. People were soon whispering that the tsar’s mother was behind it, because she was opposed to the marriage.
     In any event, Masha eventually recovered, only to be exiled to Siberia, for apparently concealing an illness from the tsar’s advisers. An investigation later concluded she’d been poisoned by the Saltykovs, who were dismissed from court.

3. Mikhail Romanov. Maria Dolgorukova, Mikhail’s First Wife
     When tsar Mikhail turned 28, his relatives began to worry without an heir the future of the dynasty was in doubt. Once more his mother had a candidate. This time  Mikhail agreed to the match and was married to Princess Maria Dolgorukova. But four months later, Maria fell sick and died. The cause never fully established.
     After this latest disaster, Mikhail dismissed his mother from any involvement in his marital affairs and instead arranged for the traditional election of a Russian Royal bride. The advice he received was to watch the girl carefully from afar, appraising their age, complexion, and eyes, and hair. The tradition of electing a tsar’s bride was essentially a beauty contest, involving thousands of candidates from noble families.

4. Alexey Romanov
Aleksey Mikhailovich Romanov was the second Russian tsar of the house of Romanov. Aleksey was surrounded by servants and nurses. He then came under the charge of a tutor, a boyar named Boris Ivanovich Morozov, who exerted great influence over his pupil for the next 30 years. At the age of five he learned to read, and at the age of seven he knew how to write. He was clever and quick-witted.
 Aleksey received some formal education, but it was limited to practical subjects needed to conduct the affairs of the state. He was taught history, geography, mathematics and natural sciences, as well as military and foreign affairs. He even tried to write verses and left notes about the Polish War. He liked to philosophize and was a passionate hunter.
5. Fedor Alexeyevich
Feodor owned a large music library, sang well and was a talented composer. But his greatest passion was for horse breeding. When Feodor was only 3 he was not given a toy horse like most of the other 3 year olds, but a real horse because he was the son of the tsar. The little boy was in awe. For the rest of his life he would be obsessed with everything to do with horses.
When he was thirteen, Feodor decided to travel to the countryside by sledge. He was given a hot-tempered horse to pull it. But the horse couldn’t move it. It reared, threw the rider off and he fell under the sledge. It ran over Feodor Alexeyevich with all its weight and crashed his chest. Feodor survived, but he suffered chest and back pains for the rest of his life.     

6. Sophia Alexeyevna
Born on 27th September 1651, Sophia Alekseyevna was the daughter of tsar Alexey and his first wife Maria Miloslavskaya. Sophia had a very active mind and convinced her father to allow her to share lessons with her sick brother Feodor, heir to the Russian throne. The tsar also had two other sons, Ivan, who was an invalid and blind, and Peter, the son he had from his second wife Nataliya Naryshkina.
   Sophia Alekseyevna showed outstanding intelligence, energy and ambition, and was a well-educated woman. As she grew older, Sophia began to attend council meetings, and even shared her ideas and advice on state matters.

7. Sophia Alexeyevna (part 2)
 In 1676, Sophia’s  father died. Her sick brother became tsar Fyodor III and Sophia his chief advisor. However, Feodor died in 1682, aged only 20. Supported by the streltsy, she seized power after Feodor's death and was proclaimed regent during the minority of her brother Ivan V, and of her half-brother, Peter I. Sophia wished to be crowned tsarina, but she lacked sufficient support among the nobility and clergy.
The most considerable actions of Sophia Alekseyevna’s government in foreign policy were the peace treaty with Poland in 1686, the Treaty of Nerchinsk with China in 1689, and entry into war with Turkey and the Crimean Khanate.

8. Peter I
Peter the Great was a Russian tsar in the late 17th century who is best known for his reforms. He created a strong navy, organized his army according to western standards and introduced new administrative divisions of the country. During his reign, Peter overcame opposition from the country's aristocracy and started changes in all areas of Russian life.
Peter focused on the development of science and recruited several experts to educate his people about technological advancements. He concentrated on developing commerce and industry He modernized the Russian alphabet and established the first Russian newspaper. Peter was also a skillful diplomat.

9. Peter Becoming a Ship Master
Peter was fascinated by everything to do with craftsmanship. By the age of 18, he knew smithing, carpentry, wool-turning and shoe making. He’d studied military science, fortification and ship building and learned German by speaking to men from the foreign quarter. This was an area of Moscow set aside for foreigners.
A new foreign quarter was built just outside the walls along the Yauza river. It was self-governed and home to Europeans of all nationalities. Most were military men, doctors or craftsmen, all seeking professional opportunities in Russia.

10. Peter I, France Lefort, Marriage
        The Swiss soldier France Lefort was an experienced officer, handsome, capable and well-connected. He soon joined the tsars inner circle, along with Alexander Menshikov becoming one of Peter’s most trusted friends and advisers. And  then there was Anna Mons – the daughter of a Dutch wine merchant who soon became Peter’s lover.
Peter started to go to the foreign quarter often, learning to speak German and Dutch, dancing with girls, drinking wine and smoking his pipe. His mother was horrified and decided Peter should get married the 19 year old Evdokia Lopukhina. She was tall, beautiful and sensible.  But just 2 months after the wedding, the new husband left for Lake Pleshcheevo.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #285 : 10 января 2017, 15:11:10 »
Texts for the club:

1. Mikhail Romanov. The Tsar in Love

2. Alexey Romanov

3. Fedor Alexeyevich

4. Sophia Alexeyevna

5. Peter I

Peter Becoming a Ship Master

Peter I, France Lefort, Marriage

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #284 : 10 января 2017, 01:09:35 »
     ДАСУ. К вопросу о занятии и клиповом мышлении. Предлагаю в chapter 1 вспомнить о понятийном мышлении. Этим занимается С.Г.

Но сначала английский клуб в среду. Предлагаю выбрать  про каждого (или почти каждого) монарха от Михаила до Елизаветы  тексты для заучивания наизусть и (в части 2, за столом) предложить ребятам начать их выучивать по способу Look up and Say.  Длинные тексты можно делить, чтобы досталось каждому.
     Заниматься этим и в классе, минут по десять. К 14 февраля, Дню Любви и Добра, мы должны подготовить на их основе ролевые игры.

Понял, сделаем!

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #283 : 10 января 2017, 00:49:21 »
In this perspective  you can rely on me!

I will.

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #282 : 10 января 2017, 00:41:08 »
     ДАСУ. К вопросу о занятии и клиповом мышлении. Предлагаю в chapter 1 вспомнить о понятийном мышлении. Этим занимается С.Г.

Но сначала английский клуб в среду. Предлагаю выбрать  про каждого (или почти каждого) монарха от Михаила до Елизаветы  тексты для заучивания наизусть и (в части 2, за столом) предложить ребятам начать их выучивать по способу Look up and Say.  Длинные тексты можно делить, чтобы досталось каждому.
     Заниматься этим и в классе, минут по десять. К 14 февраля, Дню Любви и Добра, мы должны подготовить на их основе ролевые игры.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #281 : 09 января 2017, 23:09:03 »

In fact, DAS, I didn't like your hesitation

Ann, to be frank, I am relieved to hear that this was the reason.

I wouldn't like you to consider me being hesitant - whenever I do any work,  I try to do it up to the highest standard if my skills and competencies allow me to do so. In this perspective  you can rely on me!

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #280 : 09 января 2017, 13:57:45 »
"Как построить занятие по английскому языку в условиях клипового мышления учащегося".

Chapter 1. Современные мыслители о клиповом мышлении.
    Chapter 2. Об общем направлении образования человека в условиях его клипового мышления.
     Here we could touch upon the idea of what we call basis and creativ, on which we could base upon.
    Chapter 3.  Виды занятий по английскому языку в условиях клипового мышления учащихся.
                      (АПК, Клуб, ЭПЭБ, "Обычный" урок в ЛУРе, урок в Ретроинтерактиве,  Домашнее задание....)

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #279 : 09 января 2017, 00:21:54 »
     let's wait and see, how it turns out!

In fact, DAS, I didn't like your hesitation in the phrase "let's wait and see". I thought the agreement had already been achieved. What exactly are we going to wait for and what am I going to see?
     There is so much uncertainty and unreliability around me.......