Автор Тема: News  (Прочитано 257258 раз)

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: News
« Ответ #353 : 09 мая 2017, 21:59:44 »
Mikhail Romanov. The Tsar in Love

The tsar was now in his twenties, the grown man. Accordingly, it was announced that the great ruler Mikhail had reached the age of adulthood and the time had come for him to take a wife. The tsar’s mother found a bride for her son but Mikhail made his own decision.
    Years ago, during his exile, he had fallen in love with Masha Khlopova, the daughter of one his guardians and promised to marry only her. The tsar’s decisions were announced and his bride to be was found rooms within the Palace. The Saltykov brothers, relatives of the tsar’s mother were put in charge of her safety. But just before the wedding, Masha suddenly fell dangerously ill.

Aleksey Mikhailovich Romanov

Aleksey Mikhailovich Romanov was the second Russian tsar of the house of Romanov. He came under the charge of a tutor, a boyar named Boris Ivanovich Morozov, who exerted great influence over his pupil. At the age of five he learned to read, and at the age of seven he knew how to write. He was clever and quick-witted.
 Aleksey received some formal education: he was taught history, geography, mathematics and natural sciences, as well as military and foreign affairs. He tried to write verses, liked to philosophize and was a passionate hunter.

Sophia Alexeyevna

Sophia Alekseyevna was the daughter of tsar Alexey and his first wife Maria Miloslavskaya. Sophia had a very active mind and convinced her father to allow her to share lessons with her sick brother Feodor, heir to the Russian throne. The tsar also had two other sons, Ivan and Peter from his second wife Nataliya Naryshkina.
   Sophia Alekseyevna showed outstanding intelligence, energy and ambition, and was a well-educated woman. As she grew older, Sophia began to attend council meetings, and even shared her ideas and advice on state matters.

Peter I, France Lefort, Marriage

The Swiss soldier France Lefort was handsome, capable and an experienced officer. He and Alexander Menshikov soon joined the tsars inner circle becoming one of Peter’s most trusted friends and advisers. And  then there was Anna Mons – the daughter of a Dutch wine merchant who soon became Peter’s lover.
Peter started to go to the foreign quarter often, learning to speak German and Dutch, dancing with girls, drinking wine and smoking his pipe. His mother was horrified and decided Peter should get married the 19 year old Evdokia Lopukhina. She was tall, beautiful and sensible.

Empress Elizabeth Petrovna

Elizabeth was very intelligent as a child and was educated in French culture. She was expected to become an Empress but the Russian Supreme Council chose the 2-month-old Ivan IV, with his mother, Anna Leopoldovna, as regent instead of her.
     Elizabeth and her allies staged a coup in which the infant emperor and his mother were arrested and Elizabeth was crowned empress.
     She established funding for a university in Moscow, donated large sums of money to the Russian Orthodox Church and created a foundation for the arts.

Empress Catherine I

Russian Empress Catherine I was the second wife of Peter I the Great and Empress of Russia. Her original name was Marta and she was born in the Baltic area. After she was captured by the Russian troops Marta Worked in the house of Aleksandr Menshikov.
      Russian Emperor Peter the Great saw Marta in Menshikov’s home for the first time and fell in love with her.
In 1724 Catherine was named co-ruler and was supported by the guards of the Semenovsky and Preobrazhensky regiments that liked Peter very much.

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #352 : 09 мая 2017, 16:12:05 »
     To DAS.
     About the translation. Great!

About  the ЭПЭБ хрестоматия - необходимые ссылки по программе "Отцам-победителям" можно сегодня часам к девяти найти в "Рабочих материалах", поcт № 970 от РАФа (он сокращает "Ленинград" и "Сталинград"). а также уточнить у Алесто.
     About The Art of Communication - as it has been settled.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #351 : 09 мая 2017, 15:23:56 »
V.B., Good afternoon!

I would like to congratulate You in return with the Victory Day and say thank you for Your appreciation!

I've done the translation, You may find it in the "Рабочие материалы" branch

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #350 : 09 мая 2017, 13:45:54 »
       Hello, DAS!
       I appreciate your contribution into  the MILITARY STORIES branch as well as other contributions we've been talking about. I would also appreciate another contribution of yours.
      Accidentally, I made up a new project of teaching English (and Russian, too), which I called ЕГЭ and ОГЭ in Real Life (см. "Рабочие материалы V.B"., посты №№ 974, 975).
      It so happened that I did it in English. We need a translation into Russian for the teachers of the Russian language (they need it badly,  (см. "Новости образования", "О школьном образовании", пост №356)  and the administrators who don't know any English.
      My congratulations with the Victory Day.

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #349 : 23 апреля 2017, 20:09:47 »

ЭПЭБ
  ПРЕДИСЛОВИЕ

Данный сборник состоит из печатных текстов, аудио и видео материалов и является учебно-воспитательным пособием для метапредмета ЭПЭБ (экономика, политика, экономическая безопасность).
     ЭПЭБ преподается в Школе-ВУЗе "Современное образование" в целях обучения человека умению держаться на поверхности информационного пространства, понимания им сути происходящих в мире событий, а также развития способности анализа и его "переносу" на собственную жизнь и, наконец, адаптации к современному миру.
    Сборник составлен в соответствии с комплексным методом обучения человека и личностно-деятельностным к нему подходом, концептуальными понятиями, которыми руководствуется в своей работе  учебно-методический учебный центр Школа-ВУЗ "Современное образование".
    Работу с пособием  следует начинать с содержания  (стр...), в котором указаны внесенные в сборник материалы, а также приемы и формы работы с ними (см. глава IV "Планы"). Преподавателю предлагается свобода действия: материалы сборника могут быть сокращены и, напротив, дополнены в зависимости от изменения событий,происходящих в мире и стране, а также появления новых, более соответствующих моменту материалов по той или иной теме.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #348 : 18 апреля 2017, 15:26:27 »
ADAPTED TEXTS

The Battle of Moscow

The Battle of Kursk

The Battle of Stalingrad

The Battle of Berlin

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #347 : 18 апреля 2017, 00:36:37 »

Hello, DAS!

The texts  could be used after you make them shorter and easier. The material(s) about the Second World War and the Great Patriotic War could also be worked on. Hope to see you and the materials tomorrow.

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #346 : 17 апреля 2017, 20:39:51 »
The Battle of Moscow

The Battle of Kursk

The Battle of Stalingrad

The Battle of Berlin

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #345 : 17 апреля 2017, 00:33:18 »
План занятия англ клуба 19.04:

1) Организация урока. Журнал посещаемости. Ознакомление с планом занятия    5`

2) Фонетическая зарядка                                                                                             5`

3) Работа с материалами: Club 3 "Fedor Alexeevich"                                                  30`

4) Демонстрация видеоэпизода "Fedor Alexeevich" + ответы на вопросы                20'                     

5) Работа с текстом на экране "International Mother Earth Day" + video                  15`

International Mother Earth Day

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24_gqlIURMs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24_gqlIURMs</a>

6) Подведение итогов занятия. Saying goodbye. Песня

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-SJhtfhs8k" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-SJhtfhs8k</a>                                                         5`

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #344 : 16 апреля 2017, 17:14:51 »
To DAS

Will you post the plan for the next English club. And besides! I sugggest you find and introduce a text about the coming "День Матери-Земли" date, April 22, 2017, which is becoming more and more important (video, audio, printed, anything с последующим фронтальным опросом  - вcего около 15'), to add it to our usual material.

V.B, good evening!

I will try to find some relevant information

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #343 : 16 апреля 2017, 15:43:30 »
To DAS

Will you post the plan for the next English club. And besides! I sugggest you find and introduce a text about the coming "День Матери-Земли" date, April 22, 2017, which is becoming more and more important (video, audio, printed, anything с последующим фронтальным опросом  - вcего около 15'), to add it to our usual material.

Оффлайн Ann

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #342 : 12 апреля 2017, 23:50:44 »
Today's club dedicated to the Cosmonautics day was a success!

My соngratulations!

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #341 : 12 апреля 2017, 19:47:47 »
Today's club dedicated to the Cosmonautics day was a success!

Students of our school were not only able to understand the gist of the video episode below and reproduce it afterwards, but also managed to fetch out some peculiar details that had eluded our teachers' attention!

Thank you everyone for your active participation!

Оффлайн DAS

• Ist Fantastisch
  • Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #340 : 11 апреля 2017, 21:00:58 »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YSgIjSJHII" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YSgIjSJHII</a>

Оффлайн V.B.

• Генеральный директор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #339 : 11 апреля 2017, 01:13:16 »
     To DAS. Good work!