Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 780889 раз)

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #1812 : 08 сентября 2017, 23:44:44 »
     To Yemi! The kids' stories about their summer holiday are just wonderful, but the mistakes. I suggest you continue the work on this interesting material encouraging them to correct them, mistakes. We might organise an all school competition for the best composition "The Summer Holiday I've just Had".

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1811 : 07 сентября 2017, 12:21:42 »
                                                                               My last summer holidays
Today I will tell you about my summer holidays. First month I spent in my country house. I was with my best friends there. We were swimming, playing some computer games, cycling every day. My friends were very happy after our spent time there.
  The secont part of my Summer holidays i spent with my best friend from St.Petersburg in Greece. We were there from 2 of July to 16 of July. Weather was very hot and we liked it. We had got there a lot of activities and sport actitivies, for example: Walking along the sea, ride a bike in the centre of the city, swim every day, play football with a local boys every evening.
  The last, third month of my holidays I spent with my sport team in Andorra. Actually, Andorra is a small country between France and Spain. We swam 3 times per day, climbed to the main mountains, ran every morning and E.T.C.
 So thats all I what to say.

Sports and me.
I like all king of sport. Because im a sportmen and im a swimmer. I recommend to Everybody do some sport activity.

Оффлайн Алиса Сунд

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1810 : 07 сентября 2017, 12:21:25 »
My last summer holidays.
My holidays were interesting. I read many greate books and saw different psihology and detective films. In augyst I was in Kramir with my aunt, grandmother and cousins. We were swimming a lot and visited many beautifui pleases. It was cool time.

Оффлайн Leo_1234

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1809 : 07 сентября 2017, 12:21:04 »
my summer holidays
I"d like to give a talk about my last summer holidays. My holidays was very cool and interesting,i was swimming, visite many musems, visite choches and was in mountins. also, i was in my country, i walked, read , and did many other things. All in all
i like summer holidays.

Оффлайн Артем Бычков

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1808 : 07 сентября 2017, 12:20:23 »
                                                                     My summer holidays.
My last  summer holidays wear really funny, the first part of summer I spent in Moscow because I had after school exams. It was really hard. Arter school exams I was in Italy for 3 weeks int he sport camp. There we had really hard treanings. But we had a lot of fun and interesting ecscursions. After Italy I was in my counry house. There I walked with my friends and played computer games, it was really cool.
                                                                                         Sports and I.
I like sports because it is really good way to keep fit. I do sports regulary. My favourit sport is swimming, I go swimming two times a week. And my second favorite spot is basketball. I prefer play basketball with my friends on weekends. Sometimes we do small competitions between us.

Оффлайн That Guy

• Ветеран
  • ?
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1807 : 07 сентября 2017, 12:20:07 »
                                                                                       My Summer
My last summer holidays were fun. It's all started when after an exam right before holidays started my friend called me and invited me to his countryside house. So i decided to go there at the very day. I spended there a week and a half and then stayed in Moscow untill the 30 july then we went to France and spended there 1 month. After returning to Moscow i had one week before going to Canada, alone. A trip to Canada, was for me the best trip i've ever had and it was way interesting than a trip to France.

Оффлайн abgalexander

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1806 : 07 сентября 2017, 12:17:42 »
                                                                       how i spent my summer holiday
I spent my last summer holiday in moscow. In moscow i am going to swimming pool, riding  a bike, playing tennis.

Оффлайн Alfred Nobel

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1805 : 07 сентября 2017, 12:15:55 »
                                                                            Me and Sports
I love sports and always loved. I think it's very important for health and also it trains your possibilities. I have sport classes in school and also I go to fighting classes next to my house. I think that helps me stay helthy.

Оффлайн Vladb

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1804 : 07 сентября 2017, 12:12:55 »
                                                                                Me and sport.
           I think, that sport is a very good and healthy thing for a common human nowadays. For example, I get up at seven o'clock, do some kind of exercises and then go to school. It helps me keep my form in standart. I love swimming and riding bikes. In my opinion, this is healthy.

Оффлайн Alfred Nobel

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1803 : 07 сентября 2017, 12:06:20 »
                                                                How I spent my last summer holiday
My summer holidays were pretty bad. First month of summer I spend looking for the job. I found it but after the second working day they fired me. In June I went to my grand mother, I spend a great time, but I was there only for two weeks. When time finished I went to the airport by carand I got into a car accident. Then I can remember nothing. My mum said I was in coma for 12 days. After that I went to Moscow and I had a long and difficult recovery period. In August 25 I went to St.Petersburg and only in August 31 I returned to Moscow.

Оффлайн Vladb

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1802 : 07 сентября 2017, 12:05:26 »
                                                                  How I spent my holiday.
    My summer holiday were like some kind of an adventure. First month of my summer was not so interesting as others, but I enjoyed it enough. I went to my country-house and spent there three months riding a bike and cooking some pasta. Other months were boring, not so interesting as other but I really enjoyed it.

Оффлайн MC_MERCURY

• Ветеран
  • Z.E.O.N
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1801 : 07 сентября 2017, 10:50:16 »

MY HOLIDAY
In this summer i red and wrote. I was given a bicycle for my birthday.In the last month of summer, I went to Derzhinsk and caught fish there.

Оффлайн УбийцаКрови2003

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1800 : 07 сентября 2017, 10:50:05 »
My last holidays. The first month of holidays i was doing nothing. Buth not nothing i was eating, reading and sleeping and want to park. Second month i went to camp. I like this camp. the last month of the holidays i wetnt to my grandmother. I was reading, do mathematicks and other.
влад

Оффлайн Milan

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1799 : 25 мая 2017, 13:38:45 »
1. The weather in Moscow is very unpredictable.
2. I like this picture best of all.
3. The more I think about this task, the less I want to do it.
4. I want him to help us. He is the cleverest and most skillful in my group.
5. Yesterday it was very cold, it snowed from time to time, and there was a very strong wind.
6. Londoners say , that their climate is very unpreliable.
7. Spring- is the most wonderful time of the year. The weather is mild, the sun shines brightly, the trees begin to blossom.
8. Winter this year was terribly cold.
9. Last week it rained cats and dogs.
10. It's much warmer today than it was yesterday.
11. What weather is going to be like tomorrow?
12. What will the weather be tomorrow? I dont know exactly, but it looks like it will rain. And maybe even snow.
13. Weather is nasty, but I think, we will go for a walk?- Oh no, I dont like cold.
14. There is no bad weather, there are bad clothes.
15. I think, that each season of the year is wonderful.

Оффлайн That Guy

• Ветеран
  • ?
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1798 : 25 мая 2017, 12:17:17 »
1. Interesting where can i get my boots repaired in this town?
2. The disease is unpleasant because it causes complications.
3. Besides it is not so easy to get rid of it because it caused by various viruses.
4. Althrough he is young he have extencive experience in this field.
5. How is that happened that you allowed yourself to get into this trouble.