Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 781061 раз)

Оффлайн Войтович В.

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #1977 : 12 октября 2017, 12:16:10 »
                                                                      ex2 p 19
7 inl library.
8 there are eighty branches in different parts of the city.
9 you can borrow books without charge.
10 the branch libraries are smaller that that the central library,but they contain many books.
11 the books  may be kept four weeks:after that after that there is a charge fo5r every book.
12 in the Central Building if you live ,work,studies in New York Cities may register and take a book.
13 telling how he discovered America.
14 i dont goin too library.
15 more that eight thousends peoples.
16 fill in a form,please.
17 you may take 4 books .
18 you may keep them for a fortnight.
19 you  ceep a reserveded

Оффлайн That Guy

• Ветеран
  • ?
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1976 : 10 октября 2017, 14:10:38 »
PAge 36.
Ex. 15
Translate.

A lot of young people doing sports, because they like it. Elders does them because they understand the need of physical activity. To keep themselves fit and healthy it is necessary to do daily exsersices at least for 30-60 minutes per day. The best sport activities for it are: running, swimming, cycling and skiing.

***Russian army sports program has several purposes. The main purpose is to enhance physical preparation of servicemen and to foster courage and self-control, distinctive qualities of a soldier.
The main and important sports in Russian army are - Gymnastics, obstacle course, hand to hand fight, skis, cross country and athletics.
Besides these activities, a servicemen can participate in any sports activity he wants. It can be football, basketball, shooting, swimming and others.
Nowadays the most popular sport among young servicemen is karate. The best of the participants won several medals at the Moscow and Russia championships.
Among sports equipements of Russian Army, the most popular is sport complex "ЦСКА". This complex includes: a football and athletics field, figure skating and hockey rinks, swimming pool and different rooms for wrestling, fencing, boxing, basketball, tennis and other different types of sports.

Cricket is the national english sport.
English people begin to play cricket from their childhood and think that this game requires a lot of muscle force and eye accuracy...

Оффлайн abgalexander

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1975 : 10 октября 2017, 14:07:43 »
ex15 p36
Many young people go in for sports, because they like it. Older people - because undrstand that they need physical activity. To save fresh and health need to do daily exercises 30-60 minutes daily as a minimum. Better activity for this is: running, swimming, bike riding and skiing.
The sport programm  in the Russian Army have many objectives. The main of them is - improve his physical fitness, to faster courage and self control the hallmarks of a soldier.
The main sports in the Army are gumnastics, obstacle course, hand to hand fighting, skiing, high pace run and track and field events. Serviceman can participate in a sport to his liking. It maby: football, handball, shooting or swimming etc.
Nowadays karate is bacoming very popular with the young serviceman. Best of them have already won a great number in the Moscow and Russian championsips
Among sports facilities of Russian army the most famouse is sport complecs CSKA. Complecs includes: football pitch and a track and field arena,  an ice hockey and figure skating rinks, a swimming pool and room for wrestling, fencing, boxing, basketball, tennis and other sports.
Criket is English national sport.
English mans start playing criket at an early age and thought that it requires a lot of muscle and a quick eye. To foreign spectators criket appears a slow and rather boring game. There are many amateur criket clubs in England. The amateur can get good exercise even at his first attempt. At top level players have to be extremely fit and takented.

Оффлайн Vladb

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1974 : 10 октября 2017, 14:04:53 »

EX 15, P 36-37.

There are many young people who are in for sports because they like it. The elder ones - because they need some form of physical activity. For keeping ones fit and healthy form you need to do some exercises for 30-60 minutes a day as a minimum. The best ways for this are: running, swimming, cycling, skiing.

The sport program in Russian Army have many objectives. The main of them is to improve the physical form of a solder and upgrade their foster courage and self-control, the hellmarks of a solder. The main sports of the Russian Army are: gymnastics, obstacle course, hand to hand fighting, skiing, high-pace running and track and field events. Beside these a solder can participate in a sport to his liking. It can be basketball, football, shooting, swimming and other types of sport. Karate is becoming more and more popular nowadays for the servicemen. The best of them have already won a great number of achievments and championship in Moscow and Russia. The most famous building of the Russian Army is the CSKA stadium. It includes: football pitch, track and field arena, ice-hockey ring, figure-skating ring and a swimming pool. Also it has rooms for hand-to-hand fighting, fencing, boxing, basketball, tennis etc.

Cricket is ofther called a national English sport. English people start playing cricket in the childhood and think that is requires a lot of muscules and a quick eye. There are many amateur cricket clubs in England. You can try playing amateur cricket for the first trying. For professional cricket you need bigger abilities and a physical education. 

EX 16, P 37-38.

1. People usualy go in for sport because they need some kind of physical education.
2. The main sports in the Russian Army are: gymnastics, obstacle course, hand to hand fighting, skiing, high-pace running and track and field events. Because they develop necessary skills for a serviceman. The best of them are gymnastics and hand to hand fighting. I don't participate in any other sport.

Оффлайн MishaRV_first

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1973 : 10 октября 2017, 10:50:05 »
         I want to right about my favorite book. I read it when I was 11. the name of the book is invicidle.
her written by Stanislav Lem. It is a fantastik ganre. In this roman says by ecspedition to a regis-III .
they went here because the first ecspedition to a regis-III are not luky. all the crew died by
unknown reasons.

Оффлайн Daniela

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1972 : 10 октября 2017, 10:48:21 »
                                              My Favourite  book.

My favourite  book is 'Robinson Crusoe'  by  Daniel Defoe.D.
Defoe [1660-1731] was a great master of a realistic detail.
The novel  'Robinson Crusoe '  was written in 1719.The novel is praise  to  human  labour and the triumph of man over nature.
Defoe shows the development of hes hero.At the begining of the story  we see an inexperienced  youth , a rather  frivolous boy,who then becomes a strong-willed  man.
Robinson Crusoe's  most  characteristic  trait is his optimism .His  guiding principle  in life  become  'never  say die' and 'in trouble to be troubled is to have  your troubles doubled'.
He had confidence in himself  and in man.He believed it was within  the power of man to  overcome all difficulties.Crusoe was an enthusiastic worker and always hoped for the best.
Defoe is a writer of the Enlightenment.He teaches people how to live,he tries to teach what's  good and what's bad.  :good:

Оффлайн Войтович В.

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1971 : 10 октября 2017, 10:48:06 »
                      i like reading books
Hi my name is Slava.I like reading books.The book is the root of knowledge that teaches us to live, conduct, friendship, courage and heroism.This is the best invention for the mind (except for the computer it's like billions of books) plus books do not spoil the sight. Earlier, ice made books from bamboo, bark, parchment or leather-processed, cavemen drew on the walls, some children on mud or on sand with a stick. My favorite book is an adventure of Niels with wild geese.It tells about the boy Nils who did not want to learn and ran away from home his gnome reduced and he snuck out on the goose. And what happened next you will read.And so I read fantasy, romance, stories, fairy tales, fables, verses and school books.made by Vyacheslav
 :-X

Оффлайн MC_MERCURY

• Ветеран
  • Z.E.O.N
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1970 : 10 октября 2017, 10:32:45 »
                                                                   HELLO my name is TONY.
I like to read books very much.
My favorite book is "CHRISTINA" written by Stephen King.

here is its summary

The book tells us about the car, the demon.
Several people died, namely the family of George D. Lebeil, his daughter and wife. They take revenge on everyone who gets in their way.

Оффлайн K. So.

• Ветеран
  • Никто
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1969 : 05 октября 2017, 14:08:54 »
page 37, ex. 15
describing the picture.
  In the first picture we can see a lady. Her name is Mary. She has been shopping for food.This evening she is waiting for the guests and she need something to treat them.So now she is going home from the shop with bags full of food in both hands.
  Mary has come home. Now she is in cooking some dishes for the dinner. Mary has a lot of things to do, because she is waiting a lot of guests. In the second picture we see Mary in apron cooking a lot of dishes.
   Now, when she had cooked everything, she is seting the table. Mary doesn't have much time for prepearing. So she has to be hasty. The table is surved for six people.There are two bouqets, one bottle of wine and slices of bread on the table.
   So, all the guest have come. They are sitting and enjoying the meal cooked by Mary. They are talking about something, laughing and having a good time. Everyone, but not Mary. She is very tired of this preparations.Now she has only one thought in her head "Well, when will you all goaway?!"

Оффлайн Daniela

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1968 : 05 октября 2017, 12:10:06 »
Ex.8 P.22
1.Our school library is a lending  library.
Yes, you are  right.

2.It contains  thousands  of volumes.
Yes, you  are right.

3.But there is no catalogue room there.
Yes, you are right.

4.There  is a new publications' room .
Nothing of the kind.

5.We have a reading room.

Yes, you are right.

6. You may borrow three books at a time.
Yes, you are right.

7.Two of them may be novels/.
Nothing of the kind.

8.You may keep  books for a fortnight.
Yes, you are right.

9.If the book is out the librarian will reserve it for you and let you know when you come and collect the book.
Yes, you are right.

Оффлайн MishaRV_first

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1967 : 05 октября 2017, 12:09:16 »
P.22 Ex.8

1. Our school lidrary is a lending library.
 Yes, our school library is a leanding library.

2. It contains thousands of volumes.
 Yes, it contains thousands of volumes.

3. But there is no catalogue room there.
 Yes, there is no catalogue room there.

4. There is a new publications' room in our library.
 Nothing of the kind, there isn't new publications' room in our library.

5. We have a reading room.
Yes, we have a reading room.

Yes, you may borrow three books at a time.

7. Two of them may de novesl.
Yes, two of them may be novels.

8. You may keep books for fourthnight.
Yes, you may keep books for fourthnight.

Оффлайн Michael Prokopovich

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1966 : 05 октября 2017, 12:09:04 »
                                                                Ex 9 P22
1.Our school library is a lending library.
Yes,our school has a lending library.

2.It contains thousands of volumes.
Nothing of the kind. It doesn't contain thousand volumes.

3.But there is no catalogue room there.
Yes,there is no catalogue room there

4.There is a new publication's room in our library.
Nothing of the kind. There is no new publications room in our library.

5.We have a reading reading room.
Yes,We have a reading room in our library.

6.You may borrow three books at a time.
Yes,you can borrow three books.

7.Two of them may be novels.
Nothing of the kind,you can take ?????
M/Prok

Оффлайн УбийцаКрови2003

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1965 : 05 октября 2017, 12:07:21 »
EX9P22
1. Our school library is a lending library.
Yes,our school library is a lending library.

2. It containts thousands of volumes.
Yes, it's containts thousands of volumes.

3. But there is no catalogue room there.
Yes, thre is nocataloge room.

4. There is a new publications room.
No, there is no new publications room.

5. We have a reading room.
Yes we have a reading room.

Yes, you can borrow mrethentree books at a time.

7. Two of them can me novel.
Yes, two of them can be novel.

8.You may keep books for a fortnight.
Yes, you can keep booksfor fortnight.

9. If the book is out the librarian will reserve it for you and let you know when you can come and collect the book.
Yes,if the book is out the librarian will reserve it for you and let you know when you can come and collect the book.

The end
влад

Оффлайн Максим Поплинов

• Ветеран
  • Максим Поплинов
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1964 : 05 октября 2017, 12:04:48 »
By Efim Maximov[/glow]

1  School library is a lending library.

Yes, our libraryis a lending library.

2 It contents thousands of volumes.
Yes, It contents thousands of volumes.

3 But, there is a no catalouge room there.

Yes, there is a no catalouge room there.

4 There is a new publication room
No, There is a new publication room.

5 We have a reading room.
Yes, We have a reading room.

6 You may borrow three books at the time.
Yes, You may borrow three books at the time.

7 Two of them may be novels
Yes, Two of them can be novels

8 You may keep books for fortnnight.
Yes,You may keep books for fortnnight.

9 If book is out the librarian well reserve it for you and let you know when you can come and collect the book.
Yes,If book is out the librarian well reserve it for you and let you know when you can come and collect the book.

End
сексуальный мородер

Оффлайн abgalexander

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1963 : 05 октября 2017, 10:48:46 »
ex10 p 30
1) -I heard that he is very good at sking and won the institute's award last year.
    - Really? I didnt know that. What a pleasant surprise!
2) I like badminton. You can start playing this game at the first attempt.
3) -Instead of doing real sport my husband goes fishing every Sunday.
 It isn`t a surprise that he is very fat, - he doesn`t move at all.
- Don`t worry. Fishing  is also a good occupation and it helps being healthy and peppy.
4) - We are plaing hockey tomorrow with your institute's team and we are dreams of winning.
- I am not sure that you can do that. May be you will be able to play a draw.
5) - Is there any hope of setting a new institute shooting record?
- Everything depends on the circumstances, but I`m not sure. Our team does not have enought experience. We only started training last year.