Автор Тема: Материалы для сборника  (Прочитано 87320 раз)

Оффлайн Mari

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Материалы для сборника
« Ответ #292 : 18 июля 2016, 17:08:36 »
А мне  нравится  ещё The Phantom of the Opera :)

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #291 : 18 июля 2016, 16:17:56 »
«Memory» (с англ. — «Память») — главная тема мюзикла Кошки (1981) Эндрю Ллойда Уэббера. Песня исполняется персонажем по имени Гризабелла (некогда гламурная кошка, ностальгирующая по своему прошлому). Кульминационная и наиболее известная композиция этого шоу.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-L6rEm0rnY
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #290 : 18 июля 2016, 14:49:44 »
  «Somethin’ Stupid» — песня, написанная американским музыкантом Карсоном Парксом).

Впервые была записана в 1966 году дуэтом Carson and Gaile, состоявшим из самого Карлоса Паркса и его жены Гейл Фут.

Самая же известная же версия этой песни была издана в следующем, 1967 году американским певцом Фрэнком Синатрой и его дочерью Нэнси Синатры. Их запись поднялась на 1 место в США в чарте Billboard Hot 100.

Somethin' Stupid

I know I stand in line,
until you think you have the time
To spend an evening with me
And if we go someplace to dance,
I know that there's a chance
You won't be leaving with me

And afterwards we drop
into a quiet little place
And have a drink or two
And then I go and spoi lit all,
by saying something stupid
Like: "I love you"

I can see it in your eyes,
that you despise the same old lies
You heard the night before
And though it's just a line to you,
for me it's true
It never seemed so right before

I practice every day to find
some clever lines to say
To make the meaning come through
But then I think I'll wait
until the evening gets late
And I'm alone with you

The time is right
your perfume fills my head,
the stars get red
And oh the night's so blue
And then I go and spoil it all,

"Something Stupid" is a song written by C. Carson Parks. The song is best known for the 1967 version by Frank Sinatra and his daughter Nancy Sinatra, which reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Francis Albert "Frank" Sinatra was an American singer, actor, and producer who was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century. Sinatra's music has been considered timeless by many. He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 150 million records worldwide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkQtbxA0N4g
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн asdfg

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #289 : 18 июля 2016, 12:55:31 »
Мюзикл предлагается как образец культурного кода англоговорящего мира.
Соответственно, в данном учебном пособии помещён следующий учебно-воспитательный материал:
- слова (lyrics):
- информация об исполнителях, месте в культурной жизни мира.
Таким образом каждый ученик познакомится с музыкальной классикой, что способствует  созданию позитивной обстановки в клубе.

Считается, что Америка произвела на свет новый театральный жанр - мюзикл.    Как явление в искусстве, мюзикл очень интересен.

Мю́зикл (англ. Musical, от «musical comedy» — музыкальная комедия) — музыкально-театральный сценический жанр, произведение и представление, сочетающее в себе музыкальное, драматическое, хореографическое искусства. Несмотря на то, что английский термин «мюзикл» является сокращением от «музыкальной комедии», он может представлять собой также трагедию, фарс или драму. В прошлом веке  появилось много заслуживающих внимания. Среди них - Hello, Dolly.

Louis Armstrong – Hello, Dolly Lyrics

"Hello, Dolly!" is the title song of the popular 1964 musical of the same name. Louis Armstrong's version was inducted in the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2001. The music and lyrics were written by Jerry Herman.

Louis Armstrong (nicknamed Satchmo or Pops, was an American trumpeter, composer and singer who was one of the most influential figures in jazz. His career spanned five decades, from the 1920s to the 1960s, and different eras in jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7N2wssse14
we all have secrets...

Оффлайн Mari

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #288 : 17 июля 2016, 19:33:05 »
Я прочитала уже.)

Оффлайн info

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #287 : 17 июля 2016, 17:09:44 »
     Для Мари. Понятно, что интересно! Однако предлагаю вспомнить позицию Максима и все-таки остановиться на том материале, который уже подобран.
     Для ASDFG (Мари, передай) есть информация в разделе "Мужчины - удивительный народ!".

Оффлайн Mari

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #286 : 17 июля 2016, 15:10:01 »
Не "отпускают" меня Романовы)

Нашла подборку редких фотографий последнего, может пригодится для английского сборника
http://www.pravmir.ru/redkie-fotografii-tsarskoy-semi/

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #285 : 15 июля 2016, 17:59:15 »
Tsar Aleksey Mikhailovich   
1645–1676
Aleksey Mikhailovich Romanov was the second Russian tsar of the house of Romanov. His tutor was a boyar named Boris Ivanovich Morozov. At age five Aleksey learned to read, and at age seven he knew how to write.
Aleksey received some formal education. He was taught history, geography, mathematics and natural sciences, as well as military and foreign affairs. Aleksey Mikhailovich read various books, including medical books. He even tried to write verses. He liked to philosophize and was a passionate hunter.
Vocabulary for understanding and expression
tutor   учитель/наставник
foreign affairs   иностранные дела
various   различный
to write verses   сочинять стихи
to philosophize   филосовствовать
passionate hunter   страстный охотник

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #284 : 15 июля 2016, 17:58:16 »
Tsar Alexey Mikhailovich   
1645–1676
Aleksey Mikhailovich Romanov was the second Russian tsar of the house of Romanov. Aleksey was surrounded by servants and nurses. He then came under the charge of a tutor, a boyar named Boris Ivanovich Morozov, who exerted great influence over his pupil for the next 30 years. At age five he learned to read, and at age seven he knew how to write. Contrary to his father, Mikhail Fyodorovich, who died when Aleksey was 16, he was quick-witted.
 Alexey received some formal education, but it was limited to practical subjects needed to conduct the affairs of the state. He was taught history, geography, mathematics and natural sciences, as well as military and foreign affairs.
Aleksey Mikhailovich was also encouraged to read a wide range of books, including classical works by Plato, Aristotle and Pythagoras, medical books, and works on astrology and occult arts. He even tried to write verses and left notes about the Polish War. He liked to philosophize and was a passionate hunter.
In 1653 the weakness and disorder of Poland, which had just emerged from the savage Cossack war, encouraged Aleksey to attempt to recover the ancient Russian lands. On 1 October 1653 a national assembly met in Moscow to sanction the war and in April 1654 the army was blessed by Patriarch Nikon. That same year, the Cossacks of Ukraine, led in revolt against Poland by Bogdan Chmielnicki, voted for the union of Ukraine with Russia. The campaign of 1654 was a triumph and scores of towns, including the important fortress of Smolensk, fell into the hands of the Muscovites.
A new code of laws (Ulozhenie) was adopted in 1649 and remained in effect until the early 18th century; it favored landowners but extended serfdom of Russian peasants, increasing the number of refugee serfs, many of whom fled to the Cossack settlements along the lower Volga, Dnieper, and Don rivers. In 1670, under the leadership of Don Cossack Stepan (Stenka) Razin, a great agrarian revolt began in southeastern Russia; it was quelled with great difficulty by the tsar’s troops a year later.
to surround   окружать
to come under the charge of a tutor   попасть под руководство учителя/наставника
exerted great influence over his pupil   оказывать большое влияние на своего ученика
quick-witted   сообразительный, находчивый
to conduct the affairs of the state   осуществлять государственное управление
foreign affairs   иностранные дела
to encourage   поощрать, стимулировать,
Plato, Aristotle and Pythagoras   Платон, Аристотель и Пифагор
to write verses   сочинять стихи
which had just emerged from the savage Cossack war   которая только-что вышла из жестокой войны с казаками
the Cossacks of Ukraine, led in revolt against Poland by Bogdan Chmielnicki, voted for the union of Ukraine with Russia   казаки Украины, которые под предводительством Богдана Хмельницкого восстали против Польши, проголосовали за унию Украины с Россией
scores of towns   множество городов
Muscovite   москвич
code of laws   кодекс (юридический)
remained in effect   оставался в силе
it favored landowners   он был составлен в пользу землевладельцев
extended serfdom   расширил крепостное право
it was quelled with great difficulty   оно (восстание) было  подавлено с большим трудом

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #283 : 15 июля 2016, 17:52:59 »
Tsar Mikhail Feodorovich Romanov
1613-1645
Mikhail Romanov, the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645 and founder of the Romanov dynasty, which ruled Russia until 1917, was unanimously elected Tsar of Russia by the Assembly of the Land (Zemsky Sobor) on 21 February 1613. He had been chosen after several other options had been removed, including royalty of Poland and Sweden. When young Mikhail learned he was about to be granted the highest title anyone could dream of in Russia, he burst into tears of fear and despair. He was finally persuaded to accept the throne by his mother who saw no way out, so she blessed the young man who had to obey.
He was a gentle and monarch who gave little trouble to anyone. Thanks to Mikhail Russian industry entered an era of prosperity: the first manufactories appeared, alongside the all-Russian market. Diplomatic and trade relations with other countries improved greatly and agriculture seemed to get a second wind. Mikhail’s politics helped raise the living standards of the common people and made Moscow one of the most beautiful and festive cities of the time.
founder   основатель
unanimously   единогласно
the Assembly of the Land   Земский Собор
to burst into tears of fear   разрыдаться от страха
to bless   благословлять
to obey   подчиняться
to give little trouble to smb.   никому не доставлять хлопот
era of prosperity   эра процветания
to get a second wind   получить второе дыхание
the common people   простые люди

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #282 : 15 июля 2016, 17:52:12 »
Tsar Mikhail Feodorovich Romanov
1613-1645
Mikhail Romanov, the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645. He was elected Tsar of Russia by the Zemsky Sobor on 21 February 1613. When young Mikhail learned he had to become the tsar, he burst into tears. He was finally persuaded to accept the throne by his mother, so she blessed the young man.
He was a gentle monarch. Diplomatic and trade relations with other countries improved. Mikhail’s politics made Moscow one of the most beautiful cities of the time.
to elect   выбирать
to burst into tears      разрыдаться
to persuade   убеждать
to accept   принимать
to bless   благословлять
gentle   мягкий
diplomatic and trade relations   дипломатические и торговые отношения
to improve   улучшать

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #281 : 15 июля 2016, 17:51:21 »
Тексты по первому Романову.

Оффлайн Alesto

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #280 : 15 июля 2016, 17:33:46 »
Пособие для анг. клуба последний вариант. Глава 1.

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #279 : 15 июля 2016, 15:45:24 »
Contents
Foreword……………………………………………………………………….…….................2

Part I. Warming up. Речевая зарядка. Phonetics.Grammar………………...…… 4-9
                  1. Drill exercises……………………………………………………………….4-9

Part II. Oral and written speech……………………………………………….………...9
1.   Text Michael Romanov........................................................11
2.   Text Michael Romanov……………………………………………………12
           3. Exercises………..……………………………………………………………….12
a). Read the text aloud and make sure you know every word of it.
b). Work on the exercise and make sure you can ask questions to the text without the help of the teacher.
c). Make a question to each sentence of the text using the following words: who, what, when
d). Be ready to reproduce the story close to the text
e). Give the gist of the text

Part III. Audio and visual comprehension     
 Text…http://www.so-school.ru/forum/index.php?action=post;msg=115517;topic=5374.30#………………………………………………….…………………………………....13
 Text….........................................................…………………………………..13
Exercises...................................................…………………………………… 14

Part IV. Tunes to remember………………………………………………………….28

Предисловие

Данное учебное пособие предназначено для работы ученического клуба английского языка Школы-ВУЗа «Современное образование».
Данное учебное пособие предназначено для работы клуба английского языка Школы-ВУЗа «Современное образование».
Пособие составлено на основе текстов на исторические темы, отражает весь период правления в России династии Романовых: царствования Михаила Фёдоровича, Алексея Михайловича, Фёдора Алексеевича, царевны Софьи, Пётра I, Екатерины I, Анны Иоанновны, Анны Леопольдовны, Елизаветы Петровны, Пётра III, Екатерины Великой, Павла I, Александра I, Николая I, Александра II, Александра III, Николая II.
Пособие составлено согласно основным положениям концепции «Школы-ВУЗ «Современное образование» - комплексному методу обучения и личностно-деятельностный подходу в основе которых находится классическое образование XX века и технологии века XXI.
Данная глава явяляется одной из 15 глав, составленных по единой системе (содержанию).
Глава изучается в течение одного клуба, 80 минут учебного времени.

Структура пособия

Foreword
I. Warming up. Речевая зарядка. Phonetics. Grammar
II. Oral and written speech
1.   Text
2.   Text
           3. Exercises
III. Audio and visual comprehension
IV. Tunes to remember

Каждая из вышеназванных частей предваряется более подробными методическими рекомендациями, которые следует изучить учителю, ведущему клуб.
Работа в клубе проходит по специальному формату, который подразумевает работу со всеми присутствующими учениками одновременно и работу в группах учеников, собранных по уровню подготовки.
Формат клуба позволяет развивать различные навыки. Помимо «чисто учебных», отрабатываются навыки общения в обществе, публичного выступления, снимается «боязни сцены».
Клуб является неотъемлемой частью образовательного процесса по английскому языку; методически, лексически и грамматически связан с основными уроками, пересекается с литературно- историческим клубом и является важным компонентом в образовании человека в Школе-ВУЗе. Для ученика – это 7-ой час занятий английским в неделю. Посещение клуба обязательно.
Работа в клубе – это работа команды учителей. Командная работа требует лидера, и поэтому каждый учитель английского языка должен попробовать себя в этом качестве. Лидер на каждое отдельно взятое занятие в клубе выбирается на методическом совещании учителей английского языка в начале года. План работы обсуждается на заседаниях МО и предоставляется на утверждение Генеральному директору не позднее, чем за одну неделю до начала каждого клуба.

Тайминг - распределение времени (из расчета - 80’ = 2ак.ч)

Вступление                                                                 - 5’
           1. Drill exercises                                                     -10’
II. Oral and written speech                                               -40’
1.   Text
2.   Text
           3. Exercises
III. Audio and visual comprehension                            -10’
IV. Tunes to remember                                                   -10’
Заключение                                                                - 5’

Пособие составлено в ключе продолжения методик, наработанных классическим образованием ХХ века, и, одновременно, с использованием современных технологий.
Данное учебное пособие рассчитано на работу в клубе (15 занятий, 30 академических часов).
I.   Фонетика

Методические рекомендации
Произношение отрабатывается с помощью имитационных возможностей ученика. При постоянном использовании имитационных упражнений в качестве речевой разминки, произношение значительно улучшается.
Предлагаемые в упражнениях предложения связаны по смыслу. Возможна их речевая обработка.

Упражнения
    а) прослушивание со зрительной опорой на экране;
б) хоровое чтение;
    в) чтение по цепочке;

Phonetics
1. What are you doing?
2. I am working on phonetics now.
3. Do you often work on phonetics?
4. Oh, yes! I do. I work on phonetics every day.
5. Are you working on phonetics now?
6. Oh, yes! I am. I am working on phonetics now.
7. I am concentrating on every sound, every word and every sentence.
8. What do you say you are concentrating on?
9. I am concentrating on every sound, every word and every sentence.
10. Do you think your pronunciation is good enough now?
11. Not yet, but I am working on it.

II.
1.   Where are you going on your coming holiday?
2.   I am going to St. Petersburg on my coming holiday.
3.   Have you ever been to St. Petersburg?
4.   No, I have never been there.
5.   Are you going there by plane?
6.   Oh, no. I am not going by plane. I am going by train.
7.   I like trains. They are quite comfortable especially if you want to have some relaxing time.
8.   On the contrary, I prefer travelling by plane, because I never seem to have enough time. I am a very busy person. I always have much work to do.
III.
1.   I don’t care much for holidays.
2.   I don’t care much for holidays, because I think you can combine business with pleasure.
3.   To my mind, a holiday should be a change of scene.
4.   But, most people like to have long and relaxing holidays.
5.   If you ask me, I like short and active holidays.
6.   How often do you go to the museum?
7.   Actually, very seldom. I remember, I went to a museum last year.
8.   Was that the Tretyakov Picture Gallery?
9.   Oh, yes. It was.
     10. Did you like it?
     11. It was fantastic. We really did have a good time there.

II. Грамматика

Прорабатываемая в нижеследующих материалах грамматика представляет из себя «усеченный» вариант так называемой практической грамматики, «усеченной» до самого необходимого уровня коммуникативного общения.
Клуб собирает учеников разных уровней подготовки. Вышеназванный подход дает возможность ученику со средним (и выше среднего) уровнем подготовки «отшлифовать» данную грамматику, а ученику начального и ниже среднего уровня подготовки – научиться владеть материалом на доступной ему скорости и с помощью доступных ему видов работы. При работе с данными упражнениями включаются имитационные возможности ученика и его оперативная память.
Многократное повторение предложений в разных формах деятельности подключает также долговременную память. В результате – развитие вышеназванных возможностей человека (имитация, оперативная и долговременная память), а также «автоматизация» необходимых языковых явлений (в данном случае – грамматических).
Предлагаемые в упражнениях предложения связаны по смыслу. Возможна их речевая обработка.

Упражнения
а) прослушивание (повторение за учителем);
б) хоровое чтение;
в) чтение по цепочке;

Grammar
I.   Present tenses (Indefinite , Continuous, and Perfect)
1.   I read books on Russian history from time to time.
2.   What books do you read?
3.   When do you read books on Russian history?
4.   I read books on Russian history in my free time.
5.   What are you doing now?
6.   I am reading an interesting book.
7.    I am doing some grammar exercises based on Russian history.
8.   I am drilling the Present Tenses: Indefinite, Continuous and Perfect.
9.    Why are you Valya not doing it?
10.I have just done it.

II.   Present Tenses: Perfect Indefinite and Perfect Continuous
1.   I have already read 3 books on Russian history.
2.   And I have just watched an interesting film “The Romanovs”.
3.   Have you ever read any books or watched any films about the Romanovs?
4.   I haven’t yet, but I have always wanted to read or watch something about the Russian dynasty.
5.   What have you been reading lately, John?
6.   Well, I have been reading an amazing book about the Romanovs.
7.   I have been reading it for 2 weeks now.

III.    Past Tenses: Indefinite, Continuous, and Perfect
1.   Last summer I read many books and watched many films.
2.   This is one of them – The Romanovs.
3.   Mikhail Romanov was 16 years old when he was asked to become the Russian Tsar.
4.   Do you know that it took 6 hours to convince him?
5.   Moreover, Russia was attacked by Sweden and Poland while Karelia, Novgorod, and Smolensk were captured.
6.    Here is another interesting fact, Feodor, the son of Ivan the Terrible died in 1598.
7.   He had no children and his younger brother Dmitry had died earlier under mysterious circumstances, so the big tsardom was left without a ruler.
8.   The whole tsardom was in terrible condition with nobody to work.

IV.   Future Tenses: Indefinite and Continuous

1.   Will you read the book “The Romanovs”?
2.   Oh, yeas! I will, with great pleasure.
3.   When will you read it?
4.   I will start reading the book “The Romanovs” this weekend. (I’ll start reading the book “The Romanovs” this weekend.)
5.   I will be reading it the whole weekend. (I’ll be reading it the whole weekend.)
6.   If you don’t read it, you will get a bad mark.
7.   I will read it and I will get an excellent mark. (I’ll read it and I’ll get an excellent mark.)

V.   Conditionals

1.   If you read the book “The Romanovs”, you will enjoy and like it very much.
2.   If you read the book and watch the film “The Romanovs”, you will like it even more.
3.   If you read the book and watch the film, you will understand it better and get an excellent mark.
4.   If you read the book and watched the film, you would get an excellent mark.
5.   If you had read the book and watched the film, you would have got an excellent mark.
6.   If you had read the book and watched the film, you would know the history of the Russian Empire. (mixed)

VI.   Comparisons

1.   “The Romanovs” is the most interesting film I have ever watched.
2.   I am afraid you are wrong. The book is more interesting.
3.   If you ask me, the book id better, because it describes the places and events more detailed.
4.   The film director is the most creative film director I know.

Особое внимание при работе с текстом следует уделить пересказу и выучиванию отдельных отрывков наизусть, тем самым, создав благоприятные условия для «вывода» ученика в свободную, неподготовленную речь.

Tsar Michael Feodorovich Romanov
1613-1645
Michael Romanov, the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645 and founder of the Romanov dynasty, which ruled Russia until 1917, was unanimously elected Tsar of Russia by the Assembly of the Land (Zemsky Sobor) on 21 February 1613. He had been chosen after several other options had been removed, including royalty of Poland and Sweden. When young Michael learned he was about to be granted the highest title anyone could dream of in Russia, he burst into tears of fear and despair. He was finally persuaded to accept the throne by his mother who saw no way out, so she blessed the young man who had to obey.
He was a gentle and monarch who gave little trouble to anyone. Thanks to Mikhail Russian industry entered an era of prosperity: the first manufactories appeared, alongside the all-Russian market. Diplomatic and trade relations with other countries improved greatly and agriculture seemed to get a second wind. Michael’s politics helped raise the living standards of the common people and made Moscow one of the most beautiful and festive cities of the time.

1.founder   основатель
2.unanimously   единогласно
3.the Assembly of the Land   Земский Собор
4.to burst into tears of fear   разрыдаться от страха
5.to bless   благословлять
6.to obey   подчиняться
7. to give little trouble to smb.   никому не доставлять хлопот
8.era of prosperity   эра процветания
9.to get a second wind   получить второе дыхание
10.the common people   простые люди

b). Work on the exercise and make sure you can ask questions to the text without the help of the teacher.
c). Make a question to each sentence of the text using the following words: who, what, when

Making questions to the text
Make a question to each sentence of the text using the following words: who ,what, when…
      Michael Romanov (who), the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645 (when). He (who) was elected (was he) Tsar of Russia by the Zemsky Sobor on 21 February 1613 (when). When young Michail (who) learned he had to become the tsar, he burst (did he) into tears. He was finally persuaded (did he) to accept (to do what) the throne by his mother (by who), so she blessed (did she) the young man.
       He (who) was a gentle monarch (what kind of monarch). Diplomatic and trade relations with other countries improved. Michail’s politics (whose politics) made Moscow (what сity) one of the most beautiful cities of the time.

Tsar Miсhael Feodorovich Romanov
1613-1645
Mikhail Romanov, the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645. He was elected Tsar of Russia by the Zemsky Sobor on 21 February 1613. When young Mikhail learned he had to become the tsar, he burst into tears. He was finally persuaded to accept the throne by his mother, so she blessed the young man.
He was a gentle monarch. Diplomatic and trade relations with other countries improved. Mikhail’s politics made Moscow one of the most beautiful cities of the time.
1.to elect   выбирать
2.to burst into tears   разрыдаться
3.to persuade   убеждать
4.to accept   принимать
6.gentle   мягкий
7.diplomatic and trade relations   дипломатические и торговые отношения
8.to improve   улучшать

Make a question to each sentence of the text using the following words: who, what, when

Miсhael Romanov (who), the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645 (when). He (who) was elected (was he) Tsar of Russia by the Zemsky Sobor on 21 February 1613 (when). When young Michael (who) learned he had to become the tsar, he burst (did he) into tears. He was finally persuaded to accept (to do what) the throne by his mother(by who), so she blessed (did she) the young man.
      He (who) was a gentle monarch (what kind of monarch). Diplomatic and trade relations with other countries improved. Mikhail’s politics (whose politics) made Moscow (what сity) one of the most beautiful cities of the time.

Michael Romanov

4 min. 8 sec.
Episode 1

9.12’- 10.37’
    Michael would take any measure no matter how brutal to prevent a civil war in Russia. Anarchy had been avoided but war seemed inescapable. Swedish troops were besieging Pskov, 360 miles West of Moscow. Michael ordered his diplomats to negotiate peace at any price.
  In 1617 the treaty of Stolbov was signed and the city of Novgorod and surrounding lands were returned to Russia.
The next threat was the Polish army advancing on Moscow, led by Prince Vladislav in person. The Poles reached the walls of the Kremlin itself- the Citadel at the heart of the city.
Russian spies learned that the Poles were digging a mine under the Arbat gates, but the Tsar ignored the pleas of his advisers and refused to abandon the city.
Weighing on his mind was not just the fate of the city but a personal dilemma: The Poles still held his father prisoner. Michael knew if he left Moscow, he would lose the throne and if he lost the throne, he would never see his father again.

Episode 2  Masha Khlopova

12.30’- 14.07’
    The Tsar was now in his twenties a grown man. Accordingly it was announced that the great ruler Michael had reached the age of adulthood and the time had come for him to take a wife. The Tsar’s mother had found a bride for his son but Michael made his own decision.
    Years ago, during his exile, he had fallen in love with Masha Khlopova, the daughter of one his guardians and promised to marry only her. The Tsar’s decisions was announced and his bride to be was found rooms within the Palace. The Saltykov brothers, relatives of the Tsars mother were put in charge of her safety. But just before the wedding, Masha suddenly fell dangerously ill.
     The palace was alive with rumors and suspicion. The Saltykovs summoned the best foreign doctors, who announced that a terrible disease was devouring the royal bride from within and no cure was possible. People were soon whispering that the Tsar’s mother was behind it, because she was opposed to the marriage.
     In any event, Masha eventually recovered, only to be exited to Siberia, for apparently concealing an illness from the Tsar’s advisers.
An investigation later concluded she’d been poisoned by the Saltykovs, who were dismissed from court. But the whole affair put Michael off any thought of marriage for many years.

Episode 3 Maria Dolgorukova

14.09’- 15.15’
     When Tsar Michael turned 28, his relatives began to worry without an heir, the future of dynasty was in doubt. Once more his mother had a candidate. This time, reluctantly Michael agreed to the match. And was married to Princess Maria Dolgorukova.
But four month later, Maria fell sick and died. The cause never fully established.
     After this latest disaster, Michael dismissed his mother from any involvement in his marital affairs and instead arranged for the traditional election of a Russian Royal bride.
     The advice he received was to watch the girl carefully from a far, appraising their age, complexion and eyes and hair. Look for signs of injury or illness and ensure she’s healthy in mind and kind by nature.
    Tre tradition of electing a Tsar’s bride was essentially a beauty contest, involving thousands of candidates from Noble families.

Part VI. Tunes to remember.

Песня предлагается как образец культурного кода англоговорящего мира.
Соответственно, в данном учебном пособии помещён следующий учебно-воспитательный материал:
- слова песни:
-информация о песне и её исполнителях, ее месте в культурной жизни мира.
К каждой песне прилагается аудиозапись и видеоматериал.
Песня знакомит ученика с музыкальной классикой и способствует  созданию позитивной обстановки в клубе.

Something Stupid

I know I stand in line,

And afterwards we drop
And have a drink or two

I can see it in your eyes,
that you despise the same old lies
You heard the night before
And though it's just a line to you,
for me it's true
It never seemed so right before

I practice every day to find
some clever lines to say
To make the meaning come through
But then I think I'll wait
until the evening gets late
And I'm alone with you

The time is right
your perfume fills my head,
the stars get red
And oh the night's so blue
And then I go and spoil it all,

Оффлайн Meerkat

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #278 : 15 июля 2016, 15:41:34 »
Contents
Foreword……………………………………………………………………….…….................2

Part I. Warming up. Речевая зарядка. Phonetics.Grammar………………...…… 4-9
                  1. Drill exercises……………………………………………………………….4-9

Part II. Oral and written speech……………………………………………….………...9
1.   Text Michael Romanov........................................................11
2.   Text Michael Romanov……………………………………………………12
           3. Exercises………..……………………………………………………………….12

Text…………………………………………………….…………………………………....13
 Text….........................................................…………………………………..13
Exercises...................................................…………………………………… 14

Part IV. Tunes to remember………………………………………………………….28

Предисловие

Данное учебное пособие предназначено для работы ученического клуба английского языка Школы-ВУЗа «Современное образование».
Пособие составлено на основе текстов на исторические темы, отражает весь период правления в России династии Романовых: царствования Михаила Фёдоровича, Алексея Михайловича, Фёдора Алексеевича, царевны Софьи, Пётра I, Екатерины I, Елизаветы Петровны, Пётра III, Екатерины Великой, Павла I, Александра I, Николая I, Александра II, Александра III, Николая II.
Пособие составлено согласно основным положениям концепции «Школы-ВУЗ «Современное образование» - комплексному методу обучения и личностно-деятельностный подходу в основе которых находится классическое образование XX века и технологии века XXI.

Структура пособия

Foreword
1.   Text
2.   Text
           3. Exercises
III. Audio and visual comprehension
IV. Tunes to remember

Каждая из вышеназванных частей предваряется более подробными методическими рекомендациями, которые следует изучить учителю, ведущему клуб.
Работа в клубе проходит по специальному формату, который подразумевает работу со всеми присутствующими учениками одновременно и работу в группах учеников, собранных по уровню подготовки.
Формат клуба позволяет развивать различные навыки. Помимо «чисто учебных», отрабатываются навыки общения в обществе, публичного выступления, снимается «боязни сцены».
Клуб является неотъемлемой частью образовательного процесса по английскому языку; методически, лексически и грамматически связан с основными уроками, пересекается с литературно- историческим клубом и является важным компонентом в образовании человека в Школе-ВУЗе. Для ученика – это 7-ой час занятий английским в неделю. Посещение клуба обязательно.
Работа в клубе – это работа команды учителей. Командная работа требует лидера, и поэтому каждый учитель английского языка должен попробовать себя в этом качестве. Лидер на каждое отдельно взятое занятие в клубе выбирается на методическом совещании учителей английского языка в начале года. План работы обсуждается на заседаниях МО и предоставляется на утверждение Генеральному директору не позднее, чем за одну неделю до начала каждого клуба.

Тайминг - распределение времени (из расчета - 80’ = 2ак.ч)

Вступление                                                                 - 5’
           1. Drill exercises                                                     -10’
II. Oral and written speech                                               -40’
1.   Text
2.   Text
           3. Exercises
III. Audio and visual comprehension                            -10’
IV. Tunes to remember                                                   -10’
Заключение                                                                - 5’

Пособие составлено в ключе продолжения методик, наработанных классическим образованием ХХ века, и, одновременно, с использованием современных технологий.
Данное учебное пособие рассчитано на работу в клубе (15 занятий, 30 академических часов).
I.   Фонетика

Произношение отрабатывается с помощью имитационных возможностей ученика. При постоянном использовании имитационных упражнений в качестве речевой разминки, произношение значительно улучшается.

Упражнения
    а) прослушивание со зрительной опорой на экране;
б) хоровое чтение;
    в) чтение по цепочке;

Phonetics
1. What are you doing?
2. I am working on phonetics now.
3. Do you often work on phonetics?
4. Oh, yes! I do. I work on phonetics every day.
5. Are you working on phonetics now?
6. Oh, yes! I am. I am working on phonetics now.
7. I am concentrating on every sound, every word and every sentence.
8. What do you say you are concentrating on?
9. I am concentrating on every sound, every word and every sentence.
10. Do you think your pronunciation is good enough now?
11. Not yet, but I am working on it.

II.
1.   Where are you going on your coming holiday?
2.   I am going to St. Petersburg on my coming holiday.
3.   Have you ever been to St. Petersburg?
4.   No, I have never been there.
5.   Are you going there by plane?
6.   Oh, no. I am not going by plane. I am going by train.
7.   I like trains. They are quite comfortable especially if you want to have some relaxing time.
8.   On the contrary, I prefer travelling by plane, because I never seem to have enough time. I am a very busy person. I always have much work to do.
III.
1.   I don’t care much for holidays.
2.   I don’t care much for holidays, because I think you can combine business with pleasure.
3.   To my mind, a holiday should be a change of scene.
4.   But, most people like to have long and relaxing holidays.
5.   If you ask me, I like short and active holidays.
6.   How often do you go to the museum?
7.   Actually, very seldom. I remember, I went to a museum last year.
8.   Was that the Tretyakov Picture Gallery?
9.   Oh, yes. It was.
     10. Did you like it?
     11. It was fantastic. We really did have a good time there.

II. Грамматика

Прорабатываемая в нижеследующих материалах грамматика представляет из себя «усеченный» вариант так называемой практической грамматики, «усеченной» до самого необходимого уровня коммуникативного общения.
Клуб собирает учеников разных уровней подготовки. Вышеназванный подход дает возможность ученику со средним (и выше среднего) уровнем подготовки «отшлифовать» данную грамматику, а ученику начального и ниже среднего уровня подготовки – научиться владеть материалом на доступной ему скорости и с помощью доступных ему видов работы. При работе с данными упражнениями включаются имитационные возможности ученика и его оперативная память.
Многократное повторение предложений в разных формах деятельности подключает также долговременную память. В результате – развитие вышеназванных возможностей человека (имитация, оперативная и долговременная память), а также «автоматизация» необходимых языковых явлений (в данном случае – грамматических).

Упражнения
а) прослушивание (повторение за учителем);
б) хоровое чтение;
в) чтение по цепочке;

Grammar
I.   Present tenses (Indefinite , Continuous, and Perfect)
1.   I read books on Russian history from time to time.
2.   What books do you read?
3.   When do you read books on Russian history?
4.   I read books on Russian history in my free time.
5.   What are you doing now?
6.   I am reading an interesting book.
7.    I am doing some grammar exercises based on Russian history.
8.   I am drilling the Present Tenses: Indefinite, Continuous and Perfect.
9.    Why are you Valya not doing it?
10.I have just done it.

II.   Present Tenses: Perfect Indefinite and Perfect Continuous
1.   I have already read 3 books on Russian history.
2.   And I have just watched an interesting film “The Romanovs”.
3.   Have you ever read any books or watched any films about the Romanovs?
4.   I haven’t yet, but I have always wanted to read or watch something about the Russian dynasty.
5.   What have you been reading lately, John?
6.   Well, I have been reading an amazing book about the Romanovs.
7.   I have been reading it for 2 weeks now.

III.    Past Tenses: Indefinite, Continuous, and Perfect
1.   Last summer I read many books and watched many films.
2.   This is one of them – The Romanovs.
3.   Mikhail Romanov was 16 years old when he was asked to become the Russian Tsar.
4.   Do you know that it took 6 hours to convince him?
5.   Moreover, Russia was attacked by Sweden and Poland while Karelia, Novgorod, and Smolensk were captured.
6.    Here is another interesting fact, Feodor, the son of Ivan the Terrible died in 1598.
7.   He had no children and his younger brother Dmitry had died earlier under mysterious circumstances, so the big tsardom was left without a ruler.
8.   The whole tsardom was in terrible condition with nobody to work.

IV.   Future Tenses: Indefinite and Continuous

1.   Will you read the book “The Romanovs”?
2.   Oh, yeas! I will, with great pleasure.
3.   When will you read it?
4.   I will start reading the book “The Romanovs” this weekend. (I’ll start reading the book “The Romanovs” this weekend.)
5.   I will be reading it the whole weekend. (I’ll be reading it the whole weekend.)
6.   If you don’t read it, you will get a bad mark.
7.   I will read it and I will get an excellent mark. (I’ll read it and I’ll get an excellent mark.)

V.   Conditionals

1.   If you read the book “The Romanovs”, you will enjoy and like it very much.
2.   If you read the book and watch the film “The Romanovs”, you will like it even more.
3.   If you read the book and watch the film, you will understand it better and get an excellent mark.
4.   If you read the book and watched the film, you would get an excellent mark.
5.   If you had read the book and watched the film, you would have got an excellent mark.
6.   If you had read the book and watched the film, you would know the history of the Russian Empire. (mixed)

VI.   Comparisons

1.   “The Romanovs” is the most interesting film I have ever watched.
2.   I am afraid you are wrong. The book is more interesting.
3.   If you ask me, the book id better, because it describes the places and events more detailed.
4.   The film director is the most creative film director I know.

Особое внимание при работе с текстом следует уделить пересказу и выучиванию отдельных отрывков наизусть, тем самым, создав благоприятные условия для «вывода» ученика в свободную, неподготовленную речь.

Tsar Michael Feodorovich Romanov
1613-1645
Michael Romanov, the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645 and founder of the Romanov dynasty, which ruled Russia until 1917, was unanimously elected Tsar of Russia by the Assembly of the Land (Zemsky Sobor) on 21 February 1613. He had been chosen after several other options had been removed, including royalty of Poland and Sweden. When young Michael learned he was about to be granted the highest title anyone could dream of in Russia, he burst into tears of fear and despair. He was finally persuaded to accept the throne by his mother who saw no way out, so she blessed the young man who had to obey.
He was a gentle and monarch who gave little trouble to anyone. Thanks to Mikhail Russian industry entered an era of prosperity: the first manufactories appeared, alongside the all-Russian market. Diplomatic and trade relations with other countries improved greatly and agriculture seemed to get a second wind. Michael’s politics helped raise the living standards of the common people and made Moscow one of the most beautiful and festive cities of the time.

1.founder   основатель
2.unanimously   единогласно
3.the Assembly of the Land   Земский Собор
4.to burst into tears of fear   разрыдаться от страха
6.to obey   подчиняться
7. to give little trouble to smb.   никому не доставлять хлопот
8.era of prosperity   эра процветания
9.to get a second wind   получить второе дыхание
10.the common people   простые люди

Making questions to the text
Make a question to each sentence of the text using the following words: who ,what, when…
      Michael Romanov (who), the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645 (when). He (who) was elected (was he) Tsar of Russia by the Zemsky Sobor on 21 February 1613 (when). When young Michail (who) learned he had to become the tsar, he burst (did he) into tears. He was finally persuaded (did he) to accept (to do what) the throne by his mother (by who), so she blessed (did she) the young man.
       He (who) was a gentle monarch (what kind of monarch). Diplomatic and trade relations with other countries improved. Michail’s politics (whose politics) made Moscow (what сity) one of the most beautiful cities of the time.

Tsar Miсhael Feodorovich Romanov
1613-1645
1.to elect   выбирать
2.to burst into tears   разрыдаться
3.to persuade   убеждать
4.to accept   принимать
6.gentle   мягкий
7.diplomatic and trade relations   дипломатические и торговые отношения
8.to improve   улучшать

Make a question to each sentence of the text using the following words: who, what, when

Miсhael Romanov (who), the tsar of Russia from 1613 to 1645 (when). He (who) was elected (was he) Tsar of Russia by the Zemsky Sobor on 21 February 1613 (when). When young Michael (who) learned he had to become the tsar, he burst (did he) into tears. He was finally persuaded to accept (to do what) the throne by his mother(by who), so she blessed (did she) the young man.
      He (who) was a gentle monarch (what kind of monarch). Diplomatic and trade relations with other countries improved. Mikhail’s politics (whose politics) made Moscow (what сity) one of the most beautiful cities of the time.

Michael Romanov

4 min. 8 sec.
Episode 1

9.12’- 10.37’
    Michael would take any measure no matter how brutal to prevent a civil war in Russia. Anarchy had been avoided but war seemed inescapable. Swedish troops were besieging Pskov, 360 miles West of Moscow. Michael ordered his diplomats to negotiate peace at any price.
  In 1617 the treaty of Stolbov was signed and the city of Novgorod and surrounding lands were returned to Russia.
The next threat was the Polish army advancing on Moscow, led by Prince Vladislav in person. The Poles reached the walls of the Kremlin itself- the Citadel at the heart of the city.
Russian spies learned that the Poles were digging a mine under the Arbat gates, but the Tsar ignored the pleas of his advisers and refused to abandon the city.
Weighing on his mind was not just the fate of the city but a personal dilemma: The Poles still held his father prisoner. Michael knew if he left Moscow, he would lose the throne and if he lost the throne, he would never see his father again.

Episode 2  Masha Khlopova

12.30’- 14.07’
    The Tsar was now in his twenties a grown man. Accordingly it was announced that the great ruler Michael had reached the age of adulthood and the time had come for him to take a wife. The Tsar’s mother had found a bride for his son but Michael made his own decision.
    Years ago, during his exile, he had fallen in love with Masha Khlopova, the daughter of one his guardians and promised to marry only her. The Tsar’s decisions was announced and his bride to be was found rooms within the Palace. The Saltykov brothers, relatives of the Tsars mother were put in charge of her safety. But just before the wedding, Masha suddenly fell dangerously ill.
     The palace was alive with rumors and suspicion. The Saltykovs summoned the best foreign doctors, who announced that a terrible disease was devouring the royal bride from within and no cure was possible. People were soon whispering that the Tsar’s mother was behind it, because she was opposed to the marriage.
     In any event, Masha eventually recovered, only to be exited to Siberia, for apparently concealing an illness from the Tsar’s advisers.
An investigation later concluded she’d been poisoned by the Saltykovs, who were dismissed from court. But the whole affair put Michael off any thought of marriage for many years.

Episode 3 Maria Dolgorukova

14.09’- 15.15’
     When Tsar Michael turned 28, his relatives began to worry without an heir, the future of dynasty was in doubt. Once more his mother had a candidate. This time, reluctantly Michael agreed to the match. And was married to Princess Maria Dolgorukova.
But four month later, Maria fell sick and died. The cause never fully established.
     After this latest disaster, Michael dismissed his mother from any involvement in his marital affairs and instead arranged for the traditional election of a Russian Royal bride.
     The advice he received was to watch the girl carefully from a far, appraising their age, complexion and eyes and hair. Look for signs of injury or illness and ensure she’s healthy in mind and kind by nature.
    Tre tradition of electing a Tsar’s bride was essentially a beauty contest, involving thousands of candidates from Noble families.

Part VI. Tunes to remember.

Песня предлагается как образец культурного кода англоговорящего мира.
- слова песни:
-информация о песне и её исполнителях, ее месте в культурной жизни мира.
К каждой песне прилагается аудиозапись и видеоматериал.
Песня знакомит ученика с музыкальной классикой и способствует  созданию позитивной обстановки в клубе.

Something Stupid

I know I stand in line,

And afterwards we drop
And have a drink or two