Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 792070 раз)

Оффлайн Войтович В.

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #2532 : 12 апреля 2018, 12:20:13 »
Gagarin was born in 1934.April 12, 1961 Yuri Gagarin became the first person in world history to fly to outer space [2] [3]. The launch vehicle Vostok with the Vostok-1 spacecraft carrying Gagarin was launched from the Baikonur cosmodrome. After 108 minutes of flight, Gagarin landed successfully in the Saratov region, not far from Engels. Starting from April 12, 1962, the day of Gagarin's flight into space was declared a holiday - the Day of Astronautics.The first space flight caused great interest around the world, and Yuri Gagarin himself became a world celebrity. At the invitation of foreign governments and public organizations, he visited about 30 countries. [4] Many of the first cosmonaut had trips and inside the Soviet Union. In subsequent years, Gagarin conducted a great public and political work, graduated from the Air Force Engineering Academy named after Professor N. Zhukovsky, worked at the Cosmonaut Training Center and was preparing for a new flight into space.On March 27, 1968, Yuri Gagarin was killed in a plane crash near the village of Novosyolovo in the Kirzhachsky district of the Vladimir region, performing a training flight on an MiG-15UTI aircraft under the guidance of an experienced instructor VS Seryogin. The causes and circumstances of the plane crash remain unclear until today. In connection with the death of Gagarin in the Soviet Union, national mourning was declared (for the first time in the history of the USSR in memory of a man who was not the head of state). In honor of the first cosmonaut of the Earth, a number of settlements were renamed (including his hometown - Gzhatsk), streets and avenues were named. In many cities around the world, many monuments were erected to Gagarin.Gagarin received awards the hero of the Soviet Union, the Orden Karl Marx, the Order of Lenin, the USSR Pilot-Cosmonaut, the Order of the Nile, etc.
advantages and disadvantages
1space exploration     1loss of an astronaut
2development of territories   2 waste of resources on a space rocket
3fame astronaut     3 spend a lot of time in space
4knowledge of the planets         
5Proof that the earth is round
6medical examination

Оффлайн mihail7

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2531 : 12 апреля 2018, 12:17:00 »
                                  Ex 10 P 26

1. I live in my house with all modern conveniences.

2. Our old house was pulled down, and we have moved in the new house.

3. In last years Moscowites has improved their living counditions.

4. My room is very comfortable. She is not so large, but bright and silent.

5. This furniture were buyed 5 years ago, but I don`t want change her. Did you see more comfortable armchair? Or bookcase? Look at my big and beautiful writting table!

6.Next week everything will be put in order, and we have to rarrange things.

Оффлайн MC_MERCURY

• Ветеран
  • Z.E.O.N
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2530 : 12 апреля 2018, 12:15:24 »
                                        The minuses and pluses in space exploration
The main disadvantage in space exploration (at least for the government) is the loss of the budget for the army.

A significant plus in the exploration of outer space is the search for new materials, living organisms and intelligent civilizations.

Оффлайн MC_MERCURY

• Ветеран
  • Z.E.O.N
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2529 : 12 апреля 2018, 12:01:54 »
                                Day of Cosmonautics
                            Fears for the Astronaut

The first flight was in automatic mode, in which the astronaut was like a passenger of a ship. Nevertheless, at any time he could switch the ship to manual control.
USSR psychologists, not knowing for sure, how would he be able to behave, provided that the astronaut can lose control over himself and want to lead the ship by hand, so the digital code that allows to disengage the automation lay in a special sealed envelope. It was understood that the cosmonaut can only correctly read and enter this code before it was made earlier. However, before the launch  for Yuriy Gagarin they said this code .

Оффлайн раевская.(no)

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2528 : 12 апреля 2018, 12:00:36 »
                                                             :heart: Yuri Gagarin :heart:

Yuri Gagarin is an USSR pilot-cosmonaut, Hero of the Soviet Union, a chevalier of the highest insignia of a number of states, an honorary citizen of many Russian and foreign cities.Yuri Gagarin is an USSR pilot-cosmonaut, Hero of the Soviet Union, a chevalier of the highest insignia of a number of states, an honorary citizen of many Russian and foreign cities.

April 12, 1961 Yuri Gagarin became the first person in world history to fly to outer space. The carrier rocket "Vostok" with the Vostok-1 ship carrying Gagarin was launched from the Baikonur cosmodrome. After 108 minutes of flight, Gagarin landed successfully in the Saratov region, not far from Engels. Starting from April 12, 1962, the day of Gagarin's flight into space was declared a holiday - the Day of Astronautics.
He lived in the Soviet Union all his short life.Time spent by him outside the atmosphere is 1 hour 48 minutе.He made a flight on the ship Vostok 1.
Date of Birth:March 9, 1934,рlace of Birth the village of Klushino,Gzhatsky district,Western region, the RSFSR, the USSR
Date of death:March 27, 1968 (34 years)A place of death near the village of Novoselovo,Vladimir region,RSFSR, the USSR :applodisment:

Оффлайн Daniela

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2527 : 12 апреля 2018, 11:59:40 »

Yuri Gagarin   :good: :good: :biggrin: :heart: :heart:

April 12, 1961 Yuri Gagarin became the first person in world history to fly to outer space. The launch vehicle Vostok with the Vostok-1 spacecraft carrying Gagarin was launched from the Baikonur cosmodrome. After 108 minutes of flight, Gagarin landed successfully in the Saratov region, not far from Engels. Starting from April 12, 1962, the day of Gagarin's flight into space was declared a holiday - the Day of Astronautics.
April 12, 1961 at 9 hours 7 minutes Moscow time from the Baikonur cosmodrome launched the spaceship Vostok with the pilot-cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin on board. After only 108 minutes, the cosmonaut landed near the village of Smelovka in the Saratov region.For his flight, he was awarded the title Hero of the Soviet Union and "Pilot-Cosmonaut of the USSR", was awarded the Order of Lenin. Already at the end of April Yuri Gagarin went on his first foreign trip. "The mission of peace," as it is sometimes called the first cosmonaut's trip to countries and continents, lasted two years. Gagarin visited dozens of countries, met with thousands of people. Meet with him was considered honorable for kings and presidents, politicians and scientists, artists and musicians.
On February 17, 1968 he defended his diploma at the N.E. Zhukovsky. Continued to prepare for new flights into space. With great difficulty, I managed to independently fly a plane. March 27, 1968 was the first such flight. And the last ... The plane crashed near the village of Novoselovo Kirzhachsky district of the Vladimir region. The circumstances of that catastrophe have not been fully clarified. But that does not happen on that day, it is clear only one thing: the first cosmonaut of the planet Earth Yuri Gagarin was killed. In the USSR, national mourning was declared. :applodisment: cvetoc

Оффлайн LEONA

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2526 : 12 апреля 2018, 11:56:29 »
                                                           ex 10 page 26.                                                               
1.I lve in a house with all necessary modern conviniences
2.Our old house was pulled down,and we moved into a new one.We are soon going to have a house worming party.
3.In the past years the moskvietes have improved there living conviniences.
4.I have a very comftorble room.It is not very big,but it is light and quite.My window fasses the court-yard,and thats why i always know what is going on in the neiboring house.
5.This furniture was bought five yars ago,but i an not going to chang it.Have you ever seen such a comftorble chair?Or a book-shelf.Take a look at this big and beutiful whriting table!
6.Next week everithing will be cleaned up,and we will start aranging our flat.

Оффлайн Войтович В.

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2525 : 12 апреля 2018, 11:46:31 »
p26 ex10
1 I live in home with all necessary modern conveniences.
2 Our old house will be pulled down.Soon we moved to houswarming.
3 In last years,moscovites have improved their living conditions
4 I have comfortable room.Its small,but light and quiet.The window of my room overlooks the courtyard, and so I always know what's going on in the neighborhood.
5.This furniture was bought five years ago,but Im not going to change it.Have you ever seen a more comfortable chair? Or a book case? And look what a big and beautiful writing table I have!
6.Next week everything will be put in order, and we will begin to furnish the apartment.

Оффлайн раевская.(no)

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2524 : 12 апреля 2018, 11:45:14 »
                                                                       P26                          ex 10

1)I live in a house with all modern conveniences.

2)Our old house was destroyed, and we moved to a new one.

3)In recent years, Muscovites have improved their living conditions.

4)I have a very comfortable room. It is small, but light and quiet. The window of my room overlooks the courtyard, and so I always know what's going on in the neighborhood.

5)This furniture was bought five years ago, but I'm not going to change it. Have you ever seen a more comfortable chair? Or a bookcase? And look what a big and beautiful writing table I have!

6)Next week everything will be put in order, and we will begin to furnisht the apartament.

Оффлайн Roman

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2523 : 12 апреля 2018, 11:42:02 »
EXERCISE 10 ( X ) Page -26-
1. Я живу в доме со всеми современными удобствами.
2. Наш старый дом был снесен, и мы переехали в новый. Скоро мы будем справлять новоселье.
3. В последние годы москвичи улучшили свои жилищные условия.
4. У меня очень удобная комната. Она небольшая, но светлая и тихая. Окно моей комнаты выходит во двор и поэтому я всегда знаю, что делается по соседству.
5. Эта мебель была куплена пять лет назад, но я не собираюсь менять ее. Вы когда-нибудь видели более удобное кресло? Или книжный шкаф? А посмотрите какой у меня большой красивый письменный стол!
6. На будущей неделе все будет приведено в порядок, и мы начнем обставлять квартиру.
                                          ПЕРЕВОД
1. I live in a house with all modern comforts.
2. Our old house was demolished, and we moved into a new one. Soon we'll be doing the housewarming.
3. In recent years, Muscovites have improved their living conditions.
4. I have a very comfortable room. It is small but light and quiet. The window of my room overlooks the courtyard and so I always know what is being done next door.
5. This furniture was bought five years ago, but I'm not gonna change it. Have you ever seen a more comfortable chair? Or a bookcase? And look what my big beautiful Desk!
6. Next week, everything will be in order, and we will start to furnish the apartment.
Сообщение направил!

Оффлайн Daniela

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2522 : 12 апреля 2018, 11:40:02 »
1.I live in a house with all modern conveniences.

2.Our old house was destroyed, and we moved to a new one.

3.In recent years, Moscow people have improved their living conditions.

4.I have a very comfortable room. It is small, but light and quiet. The window of my room overlooks the courtyard, and so I always know what's going on in the neighborhood.

5.This furniture was bought five years ago, but I'm not going to change it. Have you ever seen a more comfortable chair? Or a bookcase? And look what a big and beautiful writing table I have!

6.Next week everything will be put in order, and we will begin to furnish the apartment.
                                                                       Ex.10 p.26                                       

Оффлайн MC_MERCURY

• Ветеран
  • Z.E.O.N
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2521 : 12 апреля 2018, 11:38:36 »
                                                                       P26  ex 10

1.I live in a house with all modern conveniences.

2.Our old house was destroyed, and we moved to a new one.

3.In recent years, Muscovites have improved their living conditions.

4.I have a very comfortable room. It is small, but light and quiet. The window of my room overlooks the courtyard, and so I always know what's going on in the neighborhood.

5.This furniture was bought five years ago, but I'm not going to change it. Have you ever seen a more comfortable chair? Or a bookcase? And look what a big and beautiful writing table I have!

Оффлайн LEONA

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2520 : 10 апреля 2018, 12:21:41 »
                                                                      My spring holidays.
This year I spent my spring holidays in Saint Peatersburg,were i go each holidays.My familly has got a flat there,located on the Vasilevsky island.We brought my friend and her mother there for three days.My mom took them to direrent places and all the atractions of the town.We also took them to a couple of countsorts.And we went shoping togeter.
After they left to Moscow,my mom and I slept in.On that morning we woke up at 11 o'clock,because we got to bed late.At last we got up at 12 o'clock.We got dreased and weant out to do sum shoping.On that same day we saw my friend Ulia.Togeter we went to the planitarium.We atended there a excursion abought the stars.After that we went to have dinner at a cafe.                 
The next day we made a trip to Kolpino to see the friends of my gfandfater.There naimes are Misha and Lila.After that we atended a ballet in the Mariensky theather.It was called 'The leagend abought love'.The same day I had a Skype call with my father.He is right now in America.
On thursday we went to see our Friend Marina to see her newbourn baby Maria.She was bourn on the 28 of march.I liked lolobaing her to sleep.But i didn't get to hold her.After that we went to a counsert in the Filarmony.The orcestra played beutiful music of Mocart,Roxmaninov and oter composers.       
On the last day of my trip in Saint Peatersburg we went to the Pushkin musum and saw our familly friend Luba
Iliked my trip to Saint Peatersburg.   

Оффлайн Roman

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2519 : 10 апреля 2018, 12:20:29 »
                                                                               MY HOLIDAYS
    My last holidays was at the dacha. It was very interesting and fun. I spent the first few days on my favorite couch. And then I began to work. There was a lot of snow in my garden. And I began to dig it up. At first it was difficult to dig, but then it became easy. The length of my ogre is about 30 meters. A width of about 10 meters. And the thickness of the snow was about 1 meter.
I spent a lot of energy, but I had skills like digging. In the morning I gorged on "to failure" and went to "work". For dinner, I ate soup and also worked on "work", as well as engaged in English, Russian ... For lunch I drank tea. Then I went to bed. And so every day ... And when I arrived in my apartment I rested. I really enjoyed the holidays and I would like more of them. During this time I had a very good rest. And now with new forces I start the new quarter.

Сообщение направил!

Оффлайн MC_MERCURY

• Ветеран
  • Z.E.O.N
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2518 : 10 апреля 2018, 12:20:19 »
                                                               Short Essay
                                                      My last Spring Holidays

During my last Spring holidays, I did not do much, but one day I went to a shopping center where I found a very interesting attraction. There you are dressed with glasses of virtual rivalry given a gun with laser sensors and we appeared in a virtual room where they organized a shootout in the style of Counter Strike.
First you appear in a black room. There you find a blue rectangle on which you need to get up to start the game. Then you will see that you are no longer in a dark room, but in a very detailed arena. Your base has: a box with ammunition, a first aid kit, a laser and optical lense, an underbarrel grenade launcher and a flashlight.
The game begins after the preparation. You walk around the virtual zone and look for the enemy.If you see an opponent  you kill him, and you are given one point. But not forget They can also kill you. If you die, you'll gi ve it back to the black room. To get back, you need to stand on the blue rectangle and wait 12 seconds. The team winswith the most points wins.