Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 790960 раз)

Оффлайн Milan

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #1782 : 12 мая 2017, 10:26:25 »
                                                                              Exercise 6.
 1. I wonder , what his next step will be.
2. Have you heard the letters news?
3. I like this picture best of all.
4. The more I think about this, the less T want to deal with it.
5. Today, I am not as tired as yesterday, but much more tired than usual.
6. He is looks much more like has father than his brother.
7. I want to ask him to help us.
8. I wound not line to cliscuss this problem farher: everything is clear enough.
9. By how many year is elder sister older than you?
10. The more you sheoly now, the earler you will pass your exam.
11. Your hometown is also far from Moscow, Baku or Kiev?
Not as far as Baku, but much furher than Odessa.

Оффлайн K. So.

• Ветеран
  • Никто
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1781 : 11 мая 2017, 14:09:15 »
Ex. 10
1.   The Nazis crossed the Ukraine demolishing cities and villages and destroying everything on their way.
2.   The army redeployed by Hitler for attacking the USSR was the biggest concentration of troops in world history.
3.   The Nazi troops as distinct from the Soviet men and officers had quite a lot of experience in waging modern warfare by 1941.
4.   The Germans achieved extremely great successes in the first months of the war. They captured huge Soviet territories, surrounded Leningrad and threated Moscow.
5.   In the first months of the war our country lost its most important industrial centers, which were produced arms and munitions.
6.   The battle of Moscow, won by the people`s selflessness and by the strength of the people`s spirit, changed the entire course of the war.
7.   The battle of Stalingrad, which changed the entire course of the World war two, was the beginning of the collapse of the German fascis.

Оффлайн Марианна

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1780 : 11 мая 2017, 11:54:10 »
ex.9 pg.19
1. какой доктор вылечит тебя от ревматизма?
2. как ты  лечишь от ревматизма?
3. вместо того, чтобы обращаться со мной так, как я действительно заслуживаю, ты относишься ко мне как к собакею
4. доктор назначил много процедур от моей пневмонии.
5. Ваше обращение к вашим ученикам очень доброе.
6. Боюсь, что вы, доктор, никогда не вылечите мою болезнь.
7. Надеюсь, вы наконец вылечите его от дурных привычек.
8. Я хочу вручить тебе мороженое.

1. You treat me like a dog.
2. This doctor cure your disease.
3.  Yor kind treatment appeals to everybody love everyone.
4. the doctor treat me the best of all.
5. How do you trat a case of rheumatism, doctor?
6. My friend is a doctor, he tried  lot of treatments for my bronchits.

1. They drink some immunosuppressive tablets, tea with homey and lemon and sleep all day.
2. No, I don't.
3. I don't know about this problem. I've never face with it before.

Оффлайн Alfred Nobel

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1779 : 11 мая 2017, 11:39:10 »
1. Yes, because doctors deal with human's health.
2. Of course. Human health is very sensetive and it's a great responsobility.
3. Yes, it was when I went to the hospital, it's very intresting watching them working.
4. I'm not sure, thatdoctor should be kind, but of course he must be attentetive, because medcine need a lot of attention.
5. I think, because there happy to see, that they've done their job correctly.
 ex9 p18
2) My litte son always feels sick when he is on board a plane. Why do'nt you want to stau in bed if you're ill. She was suddenly taken to the hospital and we had to return from the holiday a week earlier.
3) 1.She's got flue and she must stay at home. 2.I feel sick. I cannot eat, I'm sick. 3."When did he catch cold?"-"It must be three weeks ago. Why are you asking?"-"After a week of being ill, he should take this drug" 4.Doctor reccomended take this child to the hospital, but his mother didn't folow this instruction.
p19
2) 1.You're treating me bad. 2.This doctor will cure you. 3.Everybody loves your kind treatment, that's why everybody loves you. 4. The very good doctor cures me. 5. How do you treat a case of rheumatism. 6. My friend, the doctor, tried a lot of treatments for bronhits on me.
3) 1.Usually a stay at home a take drugs. 2. Not at all. I follow every doctor's prescription. 3. In my opinion, evry student should have an induvidual treatment.

Оффлайн Vladb

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1778 : 11 мая 2017, 11:35:16 »
Ex 9. Page 19.

I.
1. My son always feels sick when he's on board a plane.
2. Why don't you want to stay in bed if you're ill?
3. She was suddenly taken cold and we had to return from the holiday a week earlier?
4. The injured woman was taken to hospital and operated on a day later.

II.
1. She has a flu and must stay at bad.
2. I feel myself different. I cant eat, I feel sick.
3." I wonder, when he got ill?" - "I think about three days ago. Well?" - "A week after he must take his pills."
4. The doctor recomended to take the injured child to the clinic, but his mother was against it.

III.
1. Который доктор лечит тебя от ревматизма?
2. Как ты лечишь ревматизм?
3. Вместо того, чтобы лечить меня на должном уровне, который я заслуживаю, Вы лечите меня как собаку.
4. Доктор испытал множество способов лечения пневмонии на мне.
5. Ваше добронравное обхождение привлекло Ваших учеников.
6. Я боюсь, что Вы, доктор, никогда не сможете излечить меня.
7. Я надеюсь, что отучу его от его плохих привычек.
8. Я хочу угостить тебя мороженым.

IV.
1. You mestreated me.
2. This doctor will treat your cold imideately.
3. This kind treatment appeals everyone. That's why everyone loves you.
4. This kind doctor treats me.
5. How can you treat rheumatism, doctor?
6. My friend, who is a doctor, tried a lot of treatments on me.

Оффлайн Марианна

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1777 : 11 мая 2017, 11:32:05 »
text 7 pg.33-36
1. He read about disease but looked through the list of symptoms he felt that he had it. He was worried and upset and that he felt miserable would be to say nothing. He lost all hope, he nearly fainted, he felt more dead than alive.
2. He tried to feel his heart, he couldn't  feel his heart. It stopped beating.
3. He shut one eye, nad tried to examine it with the other. He could only see the tip but he no longer doubted that in addition to wvwrything he had scarlet fever.
4,5. He cousult with the doctor, because he thought that the doctor will help him and he said:"What the doctor wants is practice. He shal have me. He will get more practice out of me than out of 1700 ordinary patiets with the onle one or two common diseases each."
6. His whole life depended on what doctor said:"Life is a short and you may die before I'm through. But I'll tell you right away what is not the matter with me."
7. He told him how he came to discover it all, he didn't pretend he wasn't frightened.
8. He took his temperature, felt his pulse, and then hit him over the chest when he wasn't expecting it.
9. It said:"1 bl beefsteak, with 1 pt beer every 6 hours. 1 ten-mle walk every morning 1 bed at 11 sharp very night."
10. He didn't tear up the prescription pr throw it away. He followed the directions with the happy result that his life was saved and still going on. His health improved, but he never mention the incident to anyone.
11. Book told him about incident.

Оффлайн Vladb

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1776 : 11 мая 2017, 11:15:25 »
Text 6. Answers.

1. Yes, it is. You nee to study a lot to become a doctor.
2. It is. Because is deals with the most precious thing one has - with his life.
3. No, I haven't.
4. No, he shouldn't. I think the doctor can be rude and attentive, but still he is a doctor.
5. Because they get recovered again.

Оффлайн Michail(Варшавский)

• Они убили Джонни. Проклятые гуки!!!!!!!!
  • Ветеран
  • Вьетнам меняет людей
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1775 : 11 мая 2017, 10:50:41 »
The Nazis went throu Ucraine ,destroying cities and villages ,crashing all on theirs way. Army , assesembled from Hitler to attek USSER, was the biggest in the world history. In 1941 year nazises soldeirs had more expiriens in war. then USSERs .in first mounth of war the Nazis have big successes. They surrounded Leningrad and threatened Moskow . In first mounth of war country lost factoris produsing weepon . Advisors of fuhrer dream about 
это стоило мне огромных усилий

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1774 : 11 мая 2017, 10:49:55 »
                                                                                        P. 25 ex. 10

1. The Nazis went throught the Ukranian, destroying towns and villages, and destroy everythin on his way.
2.The Nazis got together, according to Hitler, the biggest concentration of troops in world history.
3. In 1941 the nazi troops as distinct from the Soviet men and officers had quite a lot of experience in waging modern warfare.
4. The Germans achieved extremely great successes in thefirst month of war, they capturing huge Soviet territories, surrounding Leningrad, andthreatening Moscow.
5.  In the first month of war contry lost important plants, prodused arms and munitions.
6. Furers political's want make's politacal upheaval in Russia, and they think that the Stalin's own people would overthrow him after grave defeats.
7.War under the Moscow , won by us due to people's selflessness and by the strenght of the people's spirit, it was turning point in the war.
8. The war of  Stalingrad , changed the whole  course the WW II, it was the start of crushing the nazis German.
💞🎧

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1773 : 11 мая 2017, 10:49:49 »
 p.25 ex.10
1.The Nazis went through Unkrain,destroying cities and villages,crushing every living thing on their path (way).
2.The redeployed troops by Hitler for attaking the USSR were the biggest in world history.
3.By 1941, Nazi officers and soldiers,from the Soviet men,had quite a lot of experience in waging modern warfare.
4.The Germans achieved extremely great successes in the first month of war.Capturing huge Soviet territories,surrounding Leningrad and threatening Moscow.
5.In the first months of war the country lost the most important factories,producing arms and munitions.

Maximchik

• Гость
« Ответ #1772 : 04 мая 2017, 13:29:30 »
Moscow
Russia
04/05/2017

Hello, dear Ben!

Thank you for your letter. Sorry, I didn't answer sooner. I was busy preparing for my history exam.

As for me, I like wathing films at home because I haven't got any time to go to cinema. I like watching films of soviet director Leonid Gayday ("Operation "Y" and Shurik's others adventurs", "Ivan Vasilyevich change occupation", "Brilliant hand"). If I had a chance I would make a remake of the Gayday's films.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
Maxim

Оффлайн Sasha K

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1771 : 04 мая 2017, 10:45:33 »
                                                                                     Text 7.
                                                  Нет плохой погоды,есть плохая одежда.
  Англичанин сказал "Нет плохой погоды, есть плохая одежда". Это значит,что они любят разные сезоны, разную погоду. Каждый сезон хорош по-своему. Каждый человек любит свой сезон. Это зависит от его характера, настроения. Они говорили, что Пушкин очень любил осень. Это сезон полон ярких и приятных красок. Небо голубое, но иногда появляются серые облака. Солнце светит, но скрывается за облаками. Лучи солнца не такие тёплые. Осень полна овощами и фруктами, грибами и ягодами. Там нет ничего, как осеннее индийское лето. Что касается меня, мне нравится ходить по ковру ярких листьев, слушать последние песни птиц,летящих в тёплые страны, смотреть на природу. Это как в сказке. Это всё исчезает и ничего нельзя исправить. Скоро начнутся моросящие дожди и будет грустно. Но я всё равно люблю осень.
  Зима в моём городе длинная и суровая, с тёмными ночами и сильными морозами. Даже иногда вы можете увидеть тихий морозный день. Идёт снег. Пушистые мягкие снежинки падают на землю, создавая красивый толстый ковёр. Выйти на улицу в такую погоду приятно. Многие люди идут в лес и наслаждаются катанием на санках и лыжах, играют в снежки и лепят снеговика.
  По поводу весны, люди в моём городе мечтают о длинных зимних днях. Это приходит поздно,но внезапно. Я не люблю это потому,что мой город становится серым. Но весна - это начало новой жизни. Природа пробуждается после долгого зимнего сна. Молодая зелёная трава, фруктовые деревья начинают цвести. Всё выглядит волшебным с зелёным ковром.
  Я люблю лето потому,что у нас каникулы и наслаждаемся отдыхом после учебного года.
  По-моему, каждый сезон красив и привлекателен. Как сказал один поэт:"Я не вижу смысла говорить о выигрыше в любое время года".

Оффлайн MC_MERCURY

• Ветеран
  • Z.E.O.N
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1770 : 04 мая 2017, 10:43:05 »
Англичане говорят [нет плохой погоды, есть плохая одежда]. Это значит, что им нравится все время года, всевозможные погодные условия. Каждый сезон хорош по-своему. Каждый человек любит тот или иной сезон. Это зависит от его характера, настроения. Говорят, Пушкину очень нравилась осень. Этот сезон -  цвета.Небо голубое, но иногда появляются серые облака. Осень наполнена овощами и свежими фруктами, грибами и ягодами.

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1769 : 04 мая 2017, 10:39:06 »
                                                                                 p.39 text 7
                                                                               Цена победы.

Советские солдаты продержались против огромной немецкой армии, истребляя и поражая, до освобождения города принуждающего захватчиков к капитуляции. Сокрушительное поражение в Сталинграде было огромным, подстегивая советский двигатель к победе...в мае 1945 Берлин наконец-то пал.

Известное фото двух Советских солдатов которые возвели красный флаг на Рейхстаге стало образом 2-ой Мировой войны. Были споры что на фото не зафиксировано самый важный момент Советской славы, был поставлен через день или два после штурма здания, и даже было отретушировано системой Советской пропаганды.
Как утверждали, этот флаг изначально был скатертью , принесенная самим фотографом. Все-таки это был символ триумфа СССР...победа пришла колоссальной.

Число Советских смертей были сначала грубо искаженны-цифры которые давал Сталин было 7 миллионов. СССР оценивает потери примерно в 26.6 миллионов, на долю которых приходится половина всех жертв Второй мировой войны. Воспоминания о войне, называемой Великой патриотической войны, которая практически почитается в России. В СССР конец войны считается 9 Мая, 1945, когда поражение Немцев вступило в силу. Эта дата стала национальным праздником-День Победы- и отмечается великими военными парадами на Красной площади.

[joyful_ghost]
                                                                                       [joyful_ghost]
                                                                              [joyful_ghost]
💞🎧

Оффлайн Luisa

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1768 : 04 мая 2017, 10:28:42 »
                                                                       P. 37 text 4
                                                                     Осада Ленинграда
  Ужасающая осада Ленинграда была одной из самых летальных в истории. Она длилась 900 дней, с сентября 1941 по январь 1944. Гражданское население города почти в три миллиона, отказалось сдаваться, даже когда они были полностью окружены. В первую зиму осады не было отопления, не было поставки воды, почти не было электричества и было очень мало еды. не смотря на бесконечные  бомбежки, главными врагами города были голод и заморозки . Изнуренные люди падали насмерть. На всех улицах лежали трупы. Единственный безопасный путь к материку был лед на озере Ладога который считался путем к спасению.
 Каким-то образом, город выжил, и его героические сопротивления можно обозначить следующим девизом " Троя пала, Рим пал, но Ленинград не пал" Блокада забрала жизни 670 тысяч людей, хотя некоторые источники говорят, что около 1,5 миллиона людей умели. Город стал символом советской стойкости и непобедимости. Осада была ознаменована Зеленым Поясом Славы, совокупность памятников вдоль этой исторической линии фронта. Вы все еще можете увидеть предупреждения на улицах Санкт-Петербурга какая сторона защищена от немецких обстрелов.