Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 792158 раз)

Оффлайн УбийцаКрови2003

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #2262 : 11 января 2018, 11:58:04 »
                  1 You Live Only Once.
People say you have three meals a day. Should you?
I prefer to eat when i'm hungry. And i'm always hungry at night. When i come home at ten o"clock i usally have a solid meal, contisting of the following: salad, a piece of meat of ham, potatos and cup of cofee.
Oh, yes1 I do drink cofee at nighs. I understand it'not the frink one should have at night, but i can't help doing it.
влад

Оффлайн Максим Поплинов

• Ветеран
  • Максим Поплинов
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2261 : 11 января 2018, 11:47:32 »
                                                  TYPICAL DAY FROM MY HOLIDAY

PART 1

Today is my first day of school i sad and tired,i want to go back to home ...
 But, it will never heppen  and i have to die in grief here.So now i will tell what i've done on my last holidays .

A  first day of holidays i wake up at 14:55 pm and happily go on first floor to take some food,at 16:20 i take money and go to centre of the city.I took a book ''fly king'' and went to MCdonalds and took a ''Big testey'' and ''sprite''.
After that i went home ,but when i came in my mum yelled at me and told me t owalk with the dog, i didn't want to but i supposed to do it.

At 18:00  i went to my room and start playing computer games! It was pretty fun, then i went to sleep but i was watching video at my bad about games too.I wanted to eat so i went on first floor to take some food quitly but my brother heard me and start yelling and me like why am i eating at night?
ive told him that i'm not that fat as him and i'm not on the diet, and he just shut uped!
after i just falled asleep.

Today is my first day of school i sad and tired,i want to go back to home ...
 But, it will never heppen  and i have to die in grief here.So now i will tell what i've done on my last holidays .

A  first day of holidays i wake up at 14:55 pm and happily go on first floor to take some food,at 16:20 i take money and go to centre of the city.I took a book ''fly king'' and went to MCdonalds and took a ''Big testey'' and ''sprite''.
After that i went home ,but when i came in my mum yelled at me and told me t owalk with the dog, i didn't want to but i supposed to do it.

At 18:00  i went to my room and start playing computer games! It was pretty fun, then i went to sleep but i was watching video at my bad about games too.I wanted to eat so i went on first floor to take some food quitly but my brother heard me and start yelling and me like why am i eating at night?
ive told him that i'm not that fat as him and i'm not on the diet, and he just shut uped!
after i just falled asleep.
сексуальный мородер

Оффлайн Mihsa Grihsin

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2260 : 28 декабря 2017, 13:54:31 »
A-2
B-5
C-3
D-1

A-6
B-1
C-3
D-2
E-5

9.A-6
B-1
C-7
D-2
E-3
F-8
G-4

18th

19.will teach

20.cant

21.forgot

22.tidyed

23.will go

24.younger

25.were

26.them

27.traditional

28.successful

29.beginning

30.friendship

31.tasty

32.happy

Оффлайн Michail(Варшавский)

• Они убили Джонни. Проклятые гуки!!!!!!!!
  • Ветеран
  • Вьетнам меняет людей
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2259 : 28 декабря 2017, 13:34:00 »
Ex1

Говорящий   A   B   C   D
Утверждение   2      5       3      1     
Ex2
Говорящий   A   B   C   D   E
Утверждение     6      1      3      2      5
Ex3
Ex4
Ex5
Ex6
Ex7
Ex8
Ex9

Текст   A   B   C   D   E   F   G
Заголовок 6      1      7      2       3      8      4
Ex18EIGHTEENTH
Ex19wil teach
Ex20cant
Ex21forgot
Ex22Tudied
Ex23will go
Ex24younger
Ex25were
Ex26 them
Ex27traditional'
Ex28successful
Ex29biggining
Ex30frendshop
Ex31tasty
Ex32happy
это стоило мне огромных усилий

Оффлайн Максим Поплинов

• Ветеран
  • Максим Поплинов
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2258 : 28 декабря 2017, 12:19:59 »
I generally have  3 meals a day, it is breakfast,lunch and dinner.
I'm seldom hungry in the morning, but appetite comes with eating.
For breakfast i ussially have boiled or fried eggs,some sandwiches or  cornflakes, and 1 or 2 cups of strong tea or coffee.
My mother says ''a good breakfast gives you  a good start for the day''

I ussually have lunch at one o'clock .Mother tells me to come home for this meal,but i have no time.So i have it at a cafe near the office.My lunch is a meal of three courses.For the first course i have a soup.Then some kind of meat or fish with patotoes.For dessert i ussually have a cup of tea or black coffee.When i come after  work i'm hungry as a wolf,
сексуальный мородер

Оффлайн раевская.(no)

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2257 : 28 декабря 2017, 12:18:35 »
                                                              p 37 ex 15
Betty Cooper returns home from the store .
She is clearly in a hurry to get home to please her family with a hot and delicious dinner.
 When she comes she begins to lay out food and cook dinner. Today for dinner at Coopers Home-made cheeseburgers and milkshakes.
  In Batty's family there are three people, but another family of Jones will come to dinner for her.
 In the Jones family there are also three people Bughead and his parents Meg and Harry.
First she decided to make Cheeseburger.
Cheeseburger is prepared very simply.
For this you need.
Cheese, roll, pickled cucumbers, thin and flat cutlet, mustard and ketchup.
We take and grill buns on a toaster.
When buns are fried, mix in a separate bowl of ketchup and mustard.
 Then put half of the sauce on the first bun.
 Then put the flat cutlet on a roll with sauce.
 Cover the cutlet with cheese and put salted cucumbers on top.
 We spread the remains of the sauce on the bun and close.
The cheeseburger is ready.  :applodisment:
While Cheeseburgers are cooking, Batty makes milkcock.
 For this, she mixes ice cream, milk, syrup and strawberries.
 Johns jumped and said that they will be in 20 minutes.
 Betty began to set the table
. Then she noticed that there was a blood stain on the table.
The other day her cat was hit by a car.
She decided to conduct an investigation.
The investigation lasted a whole week.
 During the investigation, she found out that her cat did not get under the car and ran away.
 It was found by Rooney's mop and shot right on Cooper's kitchen table.
It happened three days before the Coopers and the Joneses decided to have lunch.
Betty froze Rooney and no one else saw him.
 Because of the investigation, the dinner was postponed. but in two weeks in a pleasant cozy atmosphere of the Cooper's living room dinner was still held.
 And no one even thought that there was a cat killer in the hall ...
But that is another story...
I want to say only one thing when the milkman knocked on the door.
He called the police because behind the window in the pile of blood stood Bagged.
 Bagged was arrested.
But in the strange city of Riverdale it did not happen that way either...

Оффлайн САНЧОУС))0)

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2256 : 28 декабря 2017, 12:17:20 »
                                  Happy Byrthday
     Birthday. Of course you need to go to the store for groceries. Potatoes, carrots, cabbage ... It seems everything took.
     To make the birthday turn out to be interesting you need to invent entertainment, and then prepare food.While brewed potatoes can be covered on the table. Plates, spoons, forks ... everything is covered. You can continue to cook.
While the guests did not come, we need to quickly fill Olivier. It's time to put food on the table and call the guests.
      I need to call my mom and tell her to come.
-Allo mom, come, I have already prepared everything and put it on the table.
-Good, daughter, I'll be back soon.
      We must call everyone and say so that they come...
      The cake is as ready as it should be taken out of the oven. It turned out very nice and tasty.
      So the guests arrived. We must open the door to them.
Sit down comfortably. I'll get the cake for now.
                                          Bon Appetit!

Оффлайн Dariya

• Ветеран
  • Я спас тебе жизнь, но сегодня пришёл за тобой
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2255 : 28 декабря 2017, 12:13:43 »
                                                                      P.37 Ex.15
     Soon the holiday, but i Absolutely don't remember that. Therefore i, in a hurring, go to the department store. Today in store more people than othens days. Apparently, all as I forgot about Christmas. I need buy more food, because tooday in my home will come all my family. I, again in a hurring, go to my home. By puting all my pan, i begining to cut vegitabels. When whater boiled up, i poured all sliced in whater. 

Looking at the pairs, I remebered so i lost my preety service. Trying to find it in the laws, i find it... in its place. I'm a fool, of course, but that's too much. Scoring this, I went to set up a service. Vine, Flowers and cute servise, what's can be better? My family will arrive in 3 hours. but i nearly finish!

"Knock! Knock!" - and i go to door, meeting my parents.
- Momy! Dady! Thomas! - Sayd me and huging my family. Even my Older bro Thomas here. - Should not you work? - asking i, closing the door.
- No, I have a holiday. 
- That so great! - I huging him, but it seems I'm breaking a couple of edges.
- Maria! Let go! - Shouted my brother bursting out of my hands.
- Okey, okey. - Smyling i.

Moyher and father already sit of the table. Brother joined to they, but i go to the kitchen and brought to everyone food.
It was a beautiful evening.

Оффлайн Максим Поплинов

• Ветеран
  • Максим Поплинов
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2254 : 28 декабря 2017, 11:57:46 »
                                                      STORY ABOUT LIZZKA
Lizzka was in Thailand for that time,it was the last day of 2017 year, and she was buying all lot of food and things.When she came home she start cooking soup,chocolate pie and beaf. After, she was getting clean her party table and puttinhg plates and cups. When everything was ready she called her husband, buit he didn't answered,she called her perents and they told her,

-Hey sweety,it's your mum, we are almoust in you city, dear.
-okey then,are you gonna buy something?
-Yes,your father bought a present for you and also all lot of sweets!
-Mum,didn't i told ? I'm on the diet!
-cammon sweety,it's New Year!
-Fine, goodbye.
-Bye sweety!

Then she called her son,but she forgotthat he is on the piano performens and son nearly screemed that he is not coming because she failed his performents, but he loved her and start packing things to mum's home.

After all she was just wathing TV, all of the sudden, she hears that her phone is ringing,she went to it and answered.
-hey ,Lizzka
-Who is this?
-oh,it's your brother Josh,wouldn't you mindif i come to your house with my wife?
-Hey,josh, so i'm okey if you come but it's goona be ower perents there, and son and husnband.
-I guess it's fine. What do you want for New Year?
-I don't care,give me money.
-okey,bye!
-Bye.

After she remembered that her chocolate pie is more than enough in oven, and when she took it it was pretty overfried.
But she wan't that sad about it.

2 HOURS LATER

She hears a ''knock-knock'' to her door, ot was her perents and son.
They hugged each other and went to the table.
When lizzka seated on the chair she heared another  ''knock-knock'', it was her brother with his wife. Brothers wife started a dialogue

-Hey Lizzka, i'm Polly, nice to meet you!
-Hey polly, nice to meet you too!
-Your brother told me all lot of good and funny things about you! I think we can become friends?
-I'm pretty sure that yes.
-Come in!

They seated at the party table and they was having fun, but then some on ''knock-knock'' the door,
it was police officer.He asked Lizzka,

- Is this ''Baker street,house 3 , apartment 11?
-Yes
-I'm here to told you a bad thing, your husband was killed todays morning.
-Exuse me,WHAt?????
-He was murdered by unknown killer, for now he is still not found.The only thing we know, it is a guy that owns white musician jacket with big black hair.

Lizzka looked at her son and he was exectly looked like officer told.
Lizzka was very sad and panic looking, she didn't say it to anybody, when she came to party table everyonewas already eating.
Lizzka wasn't understanding everything,she didn't even eated.
When everyone went to sleep, her son was putting his jacket at wordrobe.
At night she went to se his jacket and she found the Lizzka's husbands ring,  and abit of blood on the jacket.

TO BE CONTINUED

сексуальный мородер

Оффлайн abgalexander

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2253 : 26 декабря 2017, 14:09:43 »
variant 6
10) 8143257
11) 363714
12) 2
13) 3
14) 1
15) 2
16) 2
17) 4
18) 1
19) biggest
20) would grow
21) wortht
22) it self
23) are learning
24) warning
25) easyer
26) naturally
27) commercial

Оффлайн mst1020

• Новичок
  • Егор Крид
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2252 : 26 декабря 2017, 14:03:40 »
ЕГЭ английский
Вариант 6

ex. 10
A - 8
B - 1
C - 4
D - 3
E - 7
F - 5
G - 2

ex. 11
A - 3
B - 7
C - 2
B - 6
D - 1
E - 4

ex. 12
2)

ex. 13
3)

ex. 14
1)

ex. 15
3)

ex. 16
4)

ex. 17
3)

ex. 18
1)

ex. 19
biggest

ex. 20
growing

ex. 21
worst

ex. 22
it

ex. 23
are learning

ex. 24
warning

ex. 25
easier

ex. 26
naturally

ex. 27
commerce

ex. 28
uncomfortable

ex. 29
possible

ex. 30
mysterious

ex. 31
development

ex. 32
2)

ex. 33
2)

ex. 34
3)

ex. 35
3)

Оффлайн Dariya

• Ветеран
  • Я спас тебе жизнь, но сегодня пришёл за тобой
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2251 : 26 декабря 2017, 12:19:54 »
                                                                  P.42 Text.4
       На самом деле, правильное название приёма пищи в полдень - "Lunch", но большинство английских семей называют его "Dinner". Усложняет и то, что приём пищи в середине утра, состоящий из кофе и печенья, тоже называется "Lunch". Так же Англичане не говорят "Приятного Аппетита".

Англичане пьют больше чая чем другие нации - 7.77 футов в год или 4.67 ежедневно чашек чая на человека. Во времена чего-то ужасного или трагедий "Хорошая чашечка чая" была маленьким утешением.

Кофе бары популярное место встречи для молодёжи. Там можно танцевать, но алкагольные напитки не продаются.

Недорогие рестораны "Fish and chips shops" являются национальным достоянием Англии. Они работают до 11 вечера, и по этому они идеальны для Дальнобойщиков. Рыбные палочки и жареную картошку можно съесть как в ресторане, так и забрать с собой в специальной бумаге.

Часы, в течении которых пабы могут быть открыты, строго контролируется законом. Время варьируется в разных местах страны, но они работают примерно с 11-ти до 2-ух 30-ти и с 6 - ти, до 10-ти 30-ти или до 11-ти по будням, и с 12-ти  до 2.

Оффлайн Максим Поплинов

• Ветеран
  • Максим Поплинов
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2250 : 26 декабря 2017, 12:19:44 »
Так же правильное имя для обеда  это ланч. Многие семья называют это ужин .Чтобы в дальнейшем полдник кофе печеньями так же зовется ланчом. Англичане  никогда не желают друг другу хорошего приема трапезы.

Англичане пьет чай больше чем любая нация на земле.
сексуальный мородер

Оффлайн САНЧОУС))0)

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2249 : 26 декабря 2017, 12:19:05 »
                                      [move]P 42 TEXT 4     
                                     Some Eating Habits of the Englishmen
Хотя правильное название для полуденной еды - обед, многие английские семьи называли это обедом.[/move][/color]

Оффлайн Dzhiganov

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2248 : 26 декабря 2017, 10:51:09 »
    ex.6 p.36
      Владеть домой-это часть американской мечты.85 процентов людей опрошенных считают, что владение домом-показатель хорошей жизни. По всей стране две из трёх американских семей принимают участие в этой хорошей жизни- они владеют собственными домами.
      Это то, что они скажут тебе в любом случае. Мы все знаем, что они реально не владеют их домами точно и никогда не будут. Ох, конечно их имена в договорах и на почтовых ящиках, но это также на 30-ти летнее ипотечное соглашение. Если они не заплатят пару платежей, то они узнают кто по настоящему владеет этим домом.
      Если они полностью погасят ипотеку за полные 30 лет, то они заплатят 200 000 долларов за дом мечты, который стоит 50 000 долларов. Но шансы, что это случится относительно малы. Видно, что мы живем в очень мобильном обществе. Все пакуют вещи и переезжают. Средняя ипотечная "жизнь" в стране составляет 7 лет. Люди продают старые дома, покупают новые и снова начинается ипотечный процесс повсюду снова.
Never say never