Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 787734 раз)

Оффлайн Dzhiganov

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #2442 : 20 марта 2018, 10:43:21 »
                                                                                    I
Princes and princesses from neighboring kingdoms under the leadership of the Stargazer and his assistants from the Kingdom of the SO conduct training for the upcoming ball.Rehearse dances, songs, practice in the art of pronunciation of magical speech patterns.A cheerful work atmosphere is interrupted by the arrival of the stepmother, who brought her daughter to the royal activities(the second did not come because she was slept).The daughter came not with empty hands, but with a chair, which immediately sat down and began to swing, while surfing into the gadget, pulling the hood at the same time to hide underneath and ugly face.Stepmother, meanwhile, walking through the royal training chamber, criticized the activities of young princes and princesses.Stargazer suppresses and ridicules the daughter's behavior, however, partially agrees with her stepmother, but the fact that the work of princes and princesses needs "grinding".He moves his crowned pupils to language laboratories for further grammar and pronunciation of manners and speech patterns for communicating with royal people at the ball.
                                                                                    II
The crowned team improves the pronunciation and grammar in the language labs until the stepmother and her daughter again appear to tell them that the royal buffet serves delicious food, and they, the stragglers, will miss it if they do not hurry up.
Never say never

Оффлайн K. So.

• Ветеран
  • Никто
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2441 : 20 марта 2018, 10:42:58 »
Translating
  Princes and princesses from the neighborhood kingdoms conduct trainings for the upcomming ball under the direction of Stargazer-a and his assistants from the Kingdom SO. They rehearse dances, songs, train in art of pronunciation of magic speech patterns.
  Fun work atmosphere is interrupted by the arrival of a wicked stepmother, which led to the Royal class with my daughter. She did not come with empty hands, but with the chair, and she immediately sat down and began to swing, digging in the gadget, pulling the hood up to hide underneath her evil ugly face.
  The stepmother, meanwhile, is walking up to the Royal study chamber, criticized the activities of the young princes and princesses. Stargaezer suppresses and ridicules the behavior of his daughter, however, partially agrees with the stepmother in that the work of the princes and princesses needs to "polish". He moves his crowned students to the language laboratories for further development of grammar and pronunciation, manners and speech patterns to communicate with the royals at the ball.
  Crowned team hones pronunciation and grammar in the language laboratories until, the stepmother and her daughter didn`t come, to announce to them that the Royal buffet serves delicious food, but they are bunglers, miss, if they don't hurry

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2440 : 20 марта 2018, 10:42:43 »
  Princes and princesses from from neighbouring kingdoms under the direction of Stargazer-a and his assistants to the kingdom SO conduct training for the upcoming in SO bal. Rehearse dances, songs, train in the art of pronunciation of magic speech patterns.
  Cheerful labor atmosphere is interrupted by the arrival of a feared stepmother, who led her daughter to the royal activity
(the second did not come, because she slept) daughter came not with empty hands, but with a chair, which immediately sat down and began to swing sit in a gadget, pulling at the same time the hood to hide underneath her wicked and ugly face.
  Stepmother meanwhile, walking through the royal training chamber, criticized the activities of young princes and princesses.
Stargazer crosses and derides behavior of the daughter, however, partially agrees with the stepmother that work of princes and princesses needs grinding. He moves his crowned pupils to language labororatories for further grammar and pronunciation of manners and speech patterns for communicating with royalty at the bal.
II.
  The crowned team improve harpens the pronunciation and grammar in the language labororatories until the stepmother and her daughter again appear to tell them that the royal buffet serves delicious food and they the stragglers will miss it if they do not hurry up.

Оффлайн Mihsa Grihsin

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2439 : 20 марта 2018, 09:56:35 »
     Princes and princesses from neighboring kingdoms under the leadership of Stargazer and his assistants from the Kingdom of the CO conduct training for the upcoming CO bal.They rehearse dances, songs, practice in the art of pronunciation of magic speech patterns.
     The merry labor atmosphere is interrupted by the arrival of a feared stepmother, that led her daughter to the royal classes (the second one did not come because she had overslept).The daughter came not with empty hands, but with a chair, to which she immediately sat down and began to swing, playing in a gadget at the same time, pulling a hood to hide beneath him her evil and ugly face.
     Stepmother meanwhile, walking through the royal training chamber, criticized the activities of young princes and princesses.Stargazer suppresses and ridicules the behavior of the daughter, however, partially agrees with the stepmother that the work of princes and princesses is given in "polishing".He moves his crowned disciples to LURs to further develop grammar and pronunciation of manners and speech patterns for communication with royalty on bal.The crowned team honed the pronunciation and grammar in the LURs, until the mother and daughter appeared again to announce to them that they were selling tasty food in the Royal canteen, and they, the stragglers, would miss it if they won't not hurry up.

By misha

Оффлайн Roman

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2438 : 13 марта 2018, 19:16:56 »
                                                PAGE -24- EXERCIZE VII (7)
1. A. Don't slam the front door.
    B. Sorry! I thought you didn't mind.
2. A. Don't read the newspapers at breakfast/
    B. I didn't realise you felt so strongly about it.
3. A. I wish you wouldn't have your TV so loud.
4. A. Do you have to have that record on quite so loud? I can hear it even in the court-yard.
5. A. Wouldn't it be a good idea to switch the kitchen light off?
6. A. Do you think you could stop telling me how to keep house?

Сообщение направил!

Оффлайн LEONA

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2437 : 13 марта 2018, 12:09:44 »
                                                    page 24 ex 3.Apologising.                                                                                                           
1.A.Do you think you could turn the radio down?                                                                                                                                             
B.I am terribly sorry,but i didn't realize you were in bed already.                                                                                                     

2.A.Do you think you could drive a little slower?                                                                                                                           
B.I am terribly sorry,but i didn't realize you were a nervous passenger.                                                                                         

3.A.Do you think you could take your shoes off?                                                                                                                           
B.I am terribly sorry,but i didn't realize you had just done the floor.                                                                                                               

4.A.Do you think you could keep the noice down a bit?                                                                                                                 
B.I am terribly sorry,but i didn't realize you were trying to work.                                                                                                   

5.A.Do you think you could hurry up in the bathroom?                                                                                                                 
B..I am terribly sorry,but i didn't realize you were waiting to come in.                                                                                     

page 24 ex 7.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
1.A.Don't slam the front door.                                                                                                                                                                             
B.                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Оффлайн MC_MERCURY

• Ветеран
  • Z.E.O.N
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2436 : 13 марта 2018, 12:06:39 »
                                                                P24 EX6 APOLOGISING

1.Do you think you could turn the radio down?
I'm  terribly sorry, but I didn't realise you were in bed already.

2.Do you think you could drive a little slower?
I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't realise you were a nervous passenger.

3.Do you think you could take your shoes off?
I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't realise you had just done the floor.

4.Do you think you could keep the noise down a bit?
I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't realise you were trying to work.

5.Do you think you could hurry up in the bathroom?
I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't realise you were waiting to come in.

Оффлайн Dariya

• Ветеран
  • Я спас тебе жизнь, но сегодня пришёл за тобой
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2435 : 13 марта 2018, 12:05:06 »
                                                                 P.24 Ex.7
1.A:Don't slam thre front door.
   B:Sorry, I thought you didn't mind.

2.A:Don't read the newpaper at breakfast.

3.A:I wish you wouldn't have you TV so loud?

4.A:Do yo have to have that record on quite so long? I can hear it even in the court-yard.

5.A:Wouldn't it be a good idea to switch the kitchen light off?

6.A:Do yo think yo cloud stop telling me how to keep house?

Оффлайн Roman

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2434 : 13 марта 2018, 12:04:45 »
                      PAGE -24- EXERCIZE VI (6)
1. A. Do you think you could turn the radio down?
    B. I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't realise you were in bed already.
2. A. Do you think you could drive a little slower?
    B. I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't realise you were a nervous passenger.
3. A. Do you think you could take shoes off?
    B. I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't realise had just done the floor.
4. A. Do you think you could keep the noise down a bit?
    B. I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't realise you were trying to work.
5. A. Do you think you could hurry up the bathroom?
    B. I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't realise you were waiting to come in.

Сообщение направил!

Оффлайн раевская.(no)

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2433 : 13 марта 2018, 11:56:20 »
                                                       ex 6 p 24

1.Do you think you cloud turn the radio down?
   I'm terribly sorry, but i didn't realise you were in bed already.

2.Do you think you cloud drive a little slower?
   I'm terribly sorry, but i didn't realise you were a nervous passenger.

3.Do you think you cloud take you shoes off?
   I'm terribly sorry, but i didn't realise you had just done the floor.

4.Do you think you cloud keep the noide down a bit?
   I'm terribly sorry, but i didn't realise you were trying to work.

5.Do you think you cloud hurry up in the bathroom?
   I'm terribly sorry, but i didn't realise you were waiting to come in.

Оффлайн Daniela

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2432 : 13 марта 2018, 11:55:46 »
                                                  Ex.6 p.24
 1.A.Do you think you could turn the radio down?
   B.I'm terribly sorry but i didn't realise you were in bed already.
 2.A.Do you think you could drive a  little slower?
    B.I'm terribly sorry but i didn't realise you were a nervous passenger.
3.A.Do you think you could take your shoes off?
  B.I'm terribly sorry but i didn't  realise you  had  done the floor.
4.A.Do you think you could  keep the noise down a bit?
   B.I'm terribly sorry but i didn't  realise you were trying to work.
5.A.Do you think  you could hurry up in the bathroom?
   B.I'm terribly sorry but i didn't realise you were waiting to come in.

Оффлайн Dariya

• Ветеран
  • Я спас тебе жизнь, но сегодня пришёл за тобой
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2431 : 13 марта 2018, 11:52:30 »
                                                                     P.24 Ex.6
                                                                   Apologizing

1.A:Do you think you cloud turn the radio down?
   B:I'm terribly sorry, but i didn't realise you were in bed already.

2.A:Do you think you cloud drive a little slower?
   B:I'm terribly sorry, but i didn't realise you were a nervous passenger.

3.A:Do you think you cloud take you shoes off?
   B:I'm terribly sorry, but i didn't realise you had just done the floor.

4.A:Do you think you cloud keep the noide down a bit?
   B:I'm terribly sorry, but i didn't realise you were trying to work.

5.A:Do you think you cloud hurry up in the bathroom?
   B:I'm terribly sorry, but i didn't realise you were waiting to come in.

Оффлайн Dzhiganov

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2430 : 13 марта 2018, 10:51:04 »
Ted:Hello,Bill . Are you ready yet?
1)To whom did Ted say "Hello"?
2)Was Bill ready yet?
Bill:Oh, come in, Ted. Is it two o'clock already? I have finished my lunch yet, but I won't be long.
3)"Is it 2 o'clock"- asked Bill,did not he?
4)Has Bill finished his lunch yet?
4.2)Who hasn't finish the lunch?
Ted:We'll miss the kick-off unless you hurry.
5)Who will miss the kick-off unless Bill hurry?
Bill:Take a seat for a minute. If we miss the kick-off It won't really be a tragedy, will it? I don't suppose the game will be worth watching anyway.
6)If boys miss the kick-off It won't really be a tragedy, will it?
7)Bill said Ted to took a seat for a minute,didn't he?
Ted:Probably not. But I bet if we arrive five minutes late they'll score the only goal of the game before we get there.
8)Ted said Bill that he bet if we arrived five minutes late they would score the only goal of the game before they get there.
Bill:And if we arrived early, they wouldn't score any goals at all. I don't know why we persist in going to watch them every other Saturday.
9)If they arrived early, they wouldn't score any goals at all, would they?
Ted:We wouldn't know what to do if we didn't go, would we?
10)They wouldn't know what to do if they didn't go, would they?
11)Would they know what to do if theydidn't go?
Never say never

Оффлайн маша777

• Ветеран
  • Крутышка
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2429 : 13 марта 2018, 10:47:29 »
ex1.p40
Hello,Bill.Are you eady yet?
1.Are Bill ready yet?
Oh,come in,Ted.Is it two oclock already?I havent finished my lunch yet,but i wont be long.
2.Bill finished his lunch?
3.Will Bill eat lunch for a long time?
Well miss the kick-off uneless you hurry.
4.Why they can miss the kick?
Take a seat for a minute. If we miss the kick-off it wont really be a tragedy,will it?I dont suppose the game will be worth watching anyway.
5.Will they be worth to watching the game?
6.Will be a tragedy if they miss the match?
7..What will happens if they miss a kick?
Probably not.But if we arrive five minutes late theyll score the only goal of the game before we get there.
8.What will happen if they late five minutes?
9.Will the goal be scored in the first 5 minutes?
And if we arrived early,they wouldnt score any goals at all.I dont know why we persist in going to watch them every other Saturday
10.What happens if they come earlier?
11.Why they attended match every Saturday?

Оффлайн K. So.

• Ветеран
  • Никто
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2428 : 13 марта 2018, 10:47:02 »
Making questions to the text.

1) Ted:    Hello, Bill. Are you ready yet?
  1. Who had asked Billa question?
  2. What was the question about?

2) Bill:   Oh, come in, Ted. Is it two o`clock already? I haven`t finish my lunch yet.
  1. Whom does Ted ascked to come in?
  2. What question did Ted ascked Bill?
  3. Who haven`t finish his lunch yet?
  4. What has Bill finish yet?
  5. Has he finish his lunch yet?

3) Ted    We`ll miss the kick-off unless you hurry.
  1. What will they miss unless Bill hurry?
  2. Will they miss the kick-off unless Bill hurry?

4) Bill   Take a seat for a minute. If we miss the kick-off it won`t really be a tradegy, will it? I don`t suppose the game will be worth watching anyway.
  1. Whom did Bill ascked to take a sit?
  2. Who doesn`t suppose the game will be worth watching?

5) Ted   Probably not. But I bet if we arrive five minutes late they`ll score the only goal of the game before we get there.
  1. What will happened, If they late for five minutes?
  2. WIll they score the only goal of the game before Ted and Bill get there?