Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 789540 раз)

Оффлайн Dzhiganov

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #3327 : 12 февраля 2019, 10:48:33 »
                                                                  Classwork
  translation.
1.slacks-брюки широкие
2.stockings-чулки
3.mittens-перчатки

p.27
1)What a beautiful dress!
2)I want you to buy this suit and tie for me.
3)For the buisness trip my wife forced me to buy new slippers,socks,2 shirts,a pair of boots and a pajama.
4)I would like you to present me a fur coat.
5)Women's coats,trousers,sweaters,skirts,jackets,underwear and a lot of other items were selling in the shop.
6)What a beautiful blazer!You look so cute in it.
7)This scarf and the hat do not match.
8)It's dirty outside ,and I do not let you wear the new shoes and the stockings.And you must take off this new blouse too.
You are incorrigible.
Never say never

Оффлайн Michail(Варшавский)

• Они убили Джонни. Проклятые гуки!!!!!!!!
  • Ветеран
  • Вьетнам меняет людей
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3326 : 12 февраля 2019, 10:46:42 »
page 27 translation
1.What a wonderful dress!
2.I want you to buy this suit and a tie for it.
3.My wife made me buy new slippers for a business trip.
4.I would like you to buy me a new fur coat.
5.The store sold women's coats, pants, sweaters, skirts, jackets, lingerie and many other products. Naturally, I expected that you buy something for me.
6.- What a wonderful jacket! You look very elegantly.
- Do you really like it?
7.This scarf and hat don't mix.
это стоило мне огромных усилий

Оффлайн DashaVinokurova

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3325 : 12 февраля 2019, 10:46:13 »
1.What a beautiful dress!
2.I want, that you buy this suit and tie with it.
3.For buisness trip my wife made me to buy new slippers,socks, two shirts, a couple of boots and pijamas.
4.I would like that you presented me a new fur coat.
5.In shops sold woman coat, trousers, sweater, skirts, jackets,underwear and many another things. Obviously, I expected you to buy someting for me.
6.- What a beautiful jacket! You look in it elegant!
   -Do you really like it?
7.This scaf and hat don't fit.
8. It's dirty outside, and I don't allow you wear new shoes and stockings. And this new blouse take off too. Well, what you are incorrigible.
9. I think, this pullover is too expensive.It makesno sence to buy it.
10.Professor puts on jacket, hat and gloves and went out to the street. Winter evening was very cold and had to speed up step, to warm up.
11. Two students were walking in new jackets on the street.
12. I like your mittens. I want to buy these for my son. Where are they sold?

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3324 : 12 февраля 2019, 10:44:33 »
                                                                            p.27
1.Gown-платье
2.Great coat-шинель
3.Slacks-брюки
4.Breeches-бриджи
5.Stockings-чулки
6.Shoulder straps-погоны

1.What a beautiful dress!
2.I want you to buy this suit and tie.
3.My wife made me buy new slippers, socks, two shirts, shoes and pajama for my buisness trip.
4.I would like you to buy me new fur coat.

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3323 : 12 февраля 2019, 10:44:17 »
Gown- мантия
trousers - брюки
breeches - бриджи
blouse - блузка
slippers - тапочки
belt  - пояс
mittens - рукавицы

1. What a beautiful dress.
2. I want you buy this suit and tie to it.
3. For a trip to a business trip my wife forced me to buy new slippers, socks, two shirts, pair of boots and a pajamas.
4. I would like that you presented me a new fur coat
5. In shop women's raincoats, trousers, sweaters, skirts, jackets and many other things were on sale.
💞🎧

Оффлайн Mihsa Grihsin

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3322 : 12 февраля 2019, 10:44:05 »
5.The store sold women's coats, pants, sweaters, skirts, jackets, lingerie and many other products. Naturally, I expected that you buy something for me.
- Do you really like it?
8. It's very slippery, so I don't let you put on new shoes and stockings.And put this new blouse off to.
9. I think that this pullover cost to much.

Оффлайн Сигнал

• Пользователь
  • DEADLY DEFENSE (LABEL)
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3321 : 12 февраля 2019, 10:33:16 »
- Do you really like it?
8. It's very slippery, so I don't let you put on new shoes and stockings.And put this new blouse off to.
9. I think that this pullover cost to much.
Хочешь революцию делай революцию,
Хочешь денег пиши рэп.

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3320 : 07 февраля 2019, 14:10:10 »
                                                                                                                                                                 Moscow
                                                                                                                                                                  Russia
                                                                                                                                                                 07.02.19

Dear Ben,
  Thank you your last letter. It was great to hear from you again after such a long time. I'm really should have written sooner. I have been busy with my exams.
    Now I'm ready to answer your questions.
   I usually wash the dishes, wash the flor and babysiting my brother. I would like to have a dog, but we need to have a big house for it.  I prefer to live in countryside, because there is much  lesse noizier and cars.
   Anyway, I must go and get on with my work.
   Hope to hear from you soon.
   Bwst wishes,
   Elya
💞🎧

Оффлайн Nader Z

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3319 : 07 февраля 2019, 14:09:52 »
Moscow
Russia
Dear Ben,

Thanks for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time, but I was very busy at school lately.

Now I am ready to answer your questions.

I think books are becoming less popular now because we have other means of entertainment, for example Youtube. And because telephones are more transportable then books, people just use whatever is more comfortable to carry. I prefer to read adventure books because I am sucked into the story and feel like I am standing right beside the character. What I do in my free time is make short animations that I show to my family. Sorry, I have to go now, as I need to go to the restaurant. Write back soon!

Best wishes
Nader

Оффлайн Nader Z

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3318 : 07 февраля 2019, 14:09:00 »
Moscow
Russia

Dear Ben,

Thanks for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time, but I was very busy at school lately.

Now I am ready to answer your questions.

I like films that have a backstory because it makes me feel more connected to the character, as I know more about them. Otherwise, all genres are good in their own ways. I prefer watching films at home because it is more comfortable and you don't have someone near you, as they might bother you. I would make a film about Sci-Fi, because I think it is an interesting subject that may or may not realised some day. Sorry, I have to go now, as I promised my Mother I wont be late today. Write back soon!

Best regards,
Nader

Оффлайн DashaVinokurova

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3317 : 07 февраля 2019, 14:03:40 »
                                                                                                                                  41
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          7/02/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Moscow,Russia
Dear Ben,
Thank you for your the last letter. If you dislike bakery business, you should choose another job.I am not sure about my career plans. It may be economist or engineer.
I haven't chosen yet. When you choose your future job, you should know in what you best of all. Firstly, you should look at your interests.Secondly,you should look in
what subjects you khow very well.My parents advise me to choose the job that I am keen on and in what I can do it. Also they recommend me to choose the job with
good sallary. That's all for now.Write back soon.
Best wishes,
Dasha

Оффлайн kseniaSeregina

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3316 : 07 февраля 2019, 14:02:57 »
                                                               письмо личного характера
                                                                                   42   
                                                                                                                                                  the 7th of February     
                                                                                                                                                        Moscow,Russia

Dear Ben,
I was glad to hear some news from you. I have 1 PE lesson a week, but it passes in 80 minutes. I like a little playing volleyball or pioneerball,but i don't think i can play very good. Actually, i don't like any sports,so i wouldn't like to enter any sport competitions.
    But 5 years ago i entered the rock-climbing club. It was very nice, and I got the silver medal on the compitition.87 Now I am not a person,who can enjoy doing sports,or prepare to win the Olimpic Games. I am too lazy for it. Ilike reading interesting books,watching films and drawing.
    Now i must to phone my parents.
Best wishes,
Ksenia

Оффлайн Сигнал

• Пользователь
  • DEADLY DEFENSE (LABEL)
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3315 : 07 февраля 2019, 13:53:45 »
Mosсow,Russia

Dear Ben,

Thanks for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven't written you for along time but I have been busy at school lately.

No, I haven’t seen that film yet. My favorite genre is thriller, because it’s very scary. I usually watch films every day at home, but I have to admit that watching them on wide screen is much cooler. All the special effects and the way the actors play seems way more impressing. If I make a film one day it will be related with my life, my childhood and people around me.

Sorry, I have to go as I promised my mom to help her with the housework.
Write back soon.
Best wishes,
Misha.
Хочешь денег пиши рэп.

Оффлайн Сигнал

• Пользователь
  • DEADLY DEFENSE (LABEL)
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3314 : 07 февраля 2019, 13:47:13 »
Dear Ben,

Thanks for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you again. Sorry, Ididn't write you for a long time but I was very busy at school lately.

It's great that you go to the trip, I'm sure that it will be very exciting. I believe that you should take a couple of warm socks and something to eat. I haven't been anywhere with my class, but we have different types of events at school. For
example, we go to theatres once a month and I enjoy such trips.

Sorry, I have to go as I promised my mom to help her with the housework.
Write back soon.
Best wishes,
Misha
Хочешь денег пиши рэп.

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3313 : 07 февраля 2019, 13:44:37 »
                                                                                                                                                                Moscow
                                                                                                                                                                Russia
                                                                                                                                                                07.02.19

Dear Ben,

Thanks for your las letter, it is great to hear from you again. I'm sorry I couldn't answer you earlier, I had some urgent work to do. It's awesome that you're coming to Russia. The best season to come to St. Petersburg is probably early summer. The weather is mostly warm and there are so-called White Nights which are an immensely beautiful sight you should definitely see. However, the temperatures can easily drop down to ten degrees Celsius even in summer, so take those autumn clothes with you.
  Asfor the transport, although I do not like our subway, it is, hands down, the most convenient means of transport that can get you almost anywhere around the city within an hour. I'm looking forward to seeing you.
  Write back soon.
  Best wishes,
  Elya
💞🎧