Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 789649 раз)

Оффлайн Крипер2004

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #4002 : 21 января 2020, 10:01:00 »
H/w
                                                    Ex 2 p 3
1    I wonder what his next step is going to be.
2   the nearest future well see this part of the desert turned into a beautiful town.
3      I have no one closer than you.
4.) I've never been more tired than than today.
5)At the farthest end of exhibition  hall we saw a large group of young students.
6)Yesterday I came home later than usual.
7 Take this road. It's no farther and more pleasant.
8   Who is the oldest members of your club.
9   It was the latest thing I had expected of you.
10    What's the last news?
11).the elder sister was twenty years older than the youngest.
12.    I like this picture best of all.
13)We envied him, for he lived nearest of all; it took him least time to get to the Institute.
14)   I shouldn't like to have any further discussion of the problem. Every thing is clear enough.

Оффлайн Mihail Vassiliev

• Постоялец
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4001 : 20 января 2020, 22:37:08 »
                                                                                      Monday, 20 January, 2020                     
                                                        Home Work
                                                    Exercise II Page 3
1. I wonder what his next step is going to be.
2. the nearest future well see this part of the desert turned into a beautiful town.
3. I have no one closer than you.
4. I've never been more tired than than today.
5.At the farthest end of exhibition  hall we saw a large group of young students.
6.Yesterday I came home later than usual.
7.Take this road. It's no farther and more pleasant.
8.Who is the oldest members of your club.
9.It was the latest thing I had expected of you.
10.What's the last news?
11.the elder sister was twenty years older than the youngest.
12.I like this picture best of all.
13.We envied him, for he lived nearest of all; it took him least time to get to the Institute.
14.I shouldn't like to have any further discussion of the problem. Every thing is clear enough.

Оффлайн Boykov Tim

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4000 : 16 января 2020, 14:10:10 »
unit 12, p. 25, ex. 10
1) The Nazis went throw Ukraine destroying towns and villages, crushing all living on their path.
2) The army asshambled by Hitler for attacking the Soviet Union was the biggest army in all world's history.
3) In 1941 nazi officers and soldiers, comparing to Soviets, had more experience in waging the modern warfare.
4) The German achieved great successes in the first month of war. They were captured huge Soviet territories, surrounding Leningrad and threatening Moscow.
5) The country losed the most important plants producing arms and munitions in the first monthes of war.
6) The fuhrer's advisors dreamed about a political upheaval in our country. They hoped that Stalin's government will be overthrown after the first great defeat.
7) Battle of Moscow, won by us because of selflessness of the russian (soviet) people and it's spirit power, was the first turning point during the war.
8)  Battle of Stalingrad, that changed the entire course of World War 2, was the beginning of collapsing the Nazist German.
9) Understanding the danger, threatening the country, The Soviet (Russian) people took the weapons. The earth was lierally burning under the agressor's feet.
10) -Do you know the sware, given by solgiers of a Red Army in Stalingrad?
      -They swared that they wouldn't retreat, wouldn't let the nazis on Volga. They were as good as their words.

Оффлайн Александра

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3999 : 16 января 2020, 14:08:38 »
Ex10 p25
1The nazis went throught the Ukrain, crushing towns and villages,destroing everything on their way.
2The troops,redeployed by Hitler for attacking the USSR, was the biggest concentration of troops in world history.
3 By 1941 the nazis officers , distincting from the Soviet men and officers ,had quite a lot of experience in waging modern warfare by that time.
4 The Germans achived extremely great successes in the first month of war. They captured large USSR territories, surround Leningrad and thretit Moscow.
5 In the first month of war country lost most important plants , producting weapons and munitions.
6 Fuhrer's advisors dreaming about political upheaval in Russia. They hoped,that Stalin's goverment will be overthrow him after grave defeats.
7 The battle of Moscow ,won by us thanks to selfessness the Soviet people ,was a turning point of the war.
8 The battle of Stallingrad , changed the intire course of the war, was  the beginning of crushing Facists Germany.
9 Understanding danger, thretning  the country, the Soviet people take weapon.

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3998 : 16 января 2020, 14:07:28 »
                                                                        p.25 ex.X
1. The nazis went through the Ukrain crushing cities and villages, destroing everything on their way.
2. The troops redeployed by Hitler for attacking the USSR were the biggest concentration of troops in world history.
3. By 1941 the nazi troops and officers as distinct from the Soviet men and officers had quite a lot experience in waging modern warfare by that time.
4. The Germans achieved extremely great successes in the first month of war. They captured huge Soviet territories, surrounded Leningrad and threatened Moscow.
5. In the first month of the war country lost the most  important plants producing arms and munitions.
6. Furers advisers dreamed about political upheaval in our country. They hoped that Stalin's goverment will be overthrown after grave gefeats.
7. The battle of Moscow won by us, thanks to selflessness the soviet people.
8. The battle of Stalingrad, that changed the intire course of the war, was the beginning  of crushing Fascists Germany.

Оффлайн Ким Абрамян

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3997 : 16 января 2020, 14:06:40 »
Ex 12

1)Nazis walked through Ukraine destroying cities and vilages,dectroying all that seemed alive
2)The army that was organaised by Hitler for crushing the Sovet Union was the bigest army in the worlds history
3)For 1941 year Nazis ofisers and solders had more expirience in the war
4)In the first months German achived big success
5)In the first few monthes country had lost the most important factories,which were produsing armes and munitions
6)The futher`s advisors dreamed about the political upheveal in our country
7)Batle of Moscow won by us because of the selflesness of the sovet people and the pover of their spirit was the first chainging point in the war

Оффлайн K. So.

• Ветеран
  • Никто
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3996 : 16 января 2020, 14:04:53 »
Page 25, ex. 10 TRANSLATION

1. The nazis marched through the Ukraine crushing the cities and villages, destroying everything on their way.
2. The army, redeployed by Hitler for attacking the USSR, was the biggest concentration of troops in the world`s history.
3. By 1941 nazi troops and officers as distinct from Soviet men had quite a lot of experience in waging modern warfare.
4. In the first months of the warthe germans achieved a lot of success. Capturing huge soviet territories, surrounding Leningrad and threatening Moscow.
5. In the first months of the war the country lost the most important factories producing weapons and ammos.
6. Fuhrer's political advisers dreamed about the political upheaval in our country. They hoped that Stalin's rule would be overthrown after first grave defeats.
7. The battle near Moscow, won by us thanks to the selflesness of soviet people was the turning point of the war.
8. Battle of Stalingrad, changing the course of the Second World War, was the beggining of the crushing of the nazi Germany.
9. Understanding the danger threatening the country, soviet man took the arms. The earth almost literally burned under the feet of the agressor.
10. Do you know which vow gave the soldiers of Red Army in Stalingrad?
- They vowed they won't retreat, won't let the nazis reach Volga. They were as good as their word.

Оффлайн GameExp.

• Forever and ever
  • Ветеран
  • Where have I brought my life?
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3995 : 16 января 2020, 14:04:11 »
Nazis went on the Ukraine, destroying cities and villages, crushing everything on their way. Army, redeployed by Hitler for attacking on the Soviet Union, was the biggest troop in history. Nazis officers and soldiers had more experience in wagging modern warfare than Soviet.Germans achieved extremely great successes in the first month of war. They captured huge Soviet territories, surrounded Leningrad and threatened Moscow.  The USSR had lost its most important plant, producing weapons and munitions. Wehrmaght advicers dreamed about political upheaval. They hope that Stalin's own people would overthrow him after great defeats.In the Battle of Moscow, won by us thanks to selflessness of the Soviet people and their power of spirit,was the first turning point of the way of war . Battle of Stalingrad,that changed all way of the world history, was the beginning of destroying nazi Germany. Understanding the danger, threatening the country, the Soviet people take on weapons. The earth has literally burned under the feet of agressor.
-Do you know, what oat give the soldiers of the Red Army in Stalingrad?
-They said that they didn't pass and they didn't let nazis in to Volga.They were as good as they word.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Пришёл однажды день
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Когда попал я будто в круг
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀В литературы плен
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀И каких бы не было заслуг
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Не выйти мне, застрял,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Когда пришёл однажды день...

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3994 : 16 января 2020, 14:00:46 »
ex. 10 p. 25

1. The nazis went through the Ukrain, crushing cities and villages, destroing everything on their way.
2. Troop, got together by Hitler for attacking the USSR, was the biggest concentration of troops in world history.
3. By 1941 the nazis officers had quite a lot of experience in waging modern warfare by that time,as distinct from the Soviet men and officers.
4. The Germans achieved extremely great successes in the first month of war. They captured large Soviet territories, surround Leningrad and thretit Moscow.
5. In the first month of war country losemost important plants, producing weapons and munitions.
6. Furers advisers dreaming about political upheaval  in our country. They hoped that, goverment will overthrow after grate defeats.
7. The battle of Moscow won by us, thanks to selflessness the soviet people.
8. The battle of Stalingrad, that changed the intire course of the war, it was te beginning  of crushing Fascists Germany.
9. Understanding dangers , thretning the country, Soviet people take the weapon. The Earth was litteraly burning under the feet of agressor.
- Do you know, which oath give the Soviet solders to the Red Arme in Stalingrad.
- They took a oath, that they wouldn't let the nazis in to Volga. They were as good as they word.
💞🎧

Оффлайн SofiaF

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3993 : 16 января 2020, 13:59:13 »
16th january
Russia, Moscow

Hi Olivia,
Thanks for your letter, i really apreciate it.
It sure is cold in Russia, no doubt in that. As for your questions, i can say that all i do to stay healthy is eat some vitamins. But generallly healthy lifestyle for me is getting enough of sleep, having a proper diet and regulary exercise. Can't say i follow it much, sadly. I'm not a very responsible person, not only when it comes to my health, but when it comes to classes too, so i don't really catch up if i fall ill. I just make up for the missed lessons by learning the material with my tutor.
Anyway, you mentioned that your cousins are going to stay with you this weekend. Tell me more about them! What are their names? What age are they? What are you going to do together? I wanna know more, staying with cousins is always exciting! Hope you respond soon!
-Sofia

Оффлайн SofiaF

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3992 : 16 января 2020, 13:43:21 »
p25 ex 10
1.The nazis marched throught Ukraine destroying the cities and villages, crushing every living thing on their way.
2.The army redeployed by Hitler for attacking the Soviet Union was the largest army in the world history.
3.By 1941 nazi officers and soldiers, contrary to soviet man, had more experience in waging modern warfare.
4.In the first months of the warthe germans achieved a lot of success. They captured huge soviet territories, surrounded Leningrad and threatened Moscow.
5.In the first months of the war the country lost the most important factories producing weapons and ammos.
6.Fuhrer's political advisers hoped that Stalin's rule would be overthrown after first grave defeats.
7.The battle near Moscow, won by us thanks to the selflesness of soviet people was the turning point of the war.
8.Battle of Stalingrad, changing the course of the Second World War, was the beggining of the crushing of the nazi Germany.
9.Understanding the danger threatening the country, soviet man took the arms. The earth almost literally burned under the feet of the agressor.
10.-Do you know which vow gave the soldiers of Red Army in Stalingrad?
- They vowed they won't retreat, won't let the nazis reach Volga. They kept their vow.

Оффлайн Mihail Vassiliev

• Постоялец
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3991 : 16 января 2020, 12:19:48 »
                                                                                                                                              Thursday,16 January,2020
                                                                                  Class Work
                                                                            Exercise VI Page 5
1.Interesting what his next step look like?
2.Did you listen last news?
3. As for me this picture is the most beautiful. (I like this picture the best of all.)
4.As much I'm thinking about this work as much I hate it.
5.Yesterday I was more tired than today, but today I more tired than other days.
6.He look like his father more than his brothers.
7. I want ask him to help us, he smartest and most skillful in our group and I think he'll do it best of all.
8.I don't want to discuss this problem, as for me everything is clear.
9.How may years your elder sister older you?
She's three yeara older me.
10.as much you study as easier you'll do test.
11.Your hometown is far from Moscow lihe Baku or Odessa?
Not so far like Baku, but farther than Odessa.

Оффлайн kseniaSeregina

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3990 : 16 января 2020, 12:18:59 »
                                                                                  variant 1

Moscow                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                       Russia                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                16/01/2020
Dear Ben,
          Thank you for your recent letter. I was very glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven't written you for a lind time,but I have been very busy at school lately.
          Now, answering your questions. People collect things to keep good memories,I think. I have a small collection of things on the theme of my favourite series. In my country a lot of people prefer sport or arting as a hobby.
          I am sorry, I have to go,as I promised to help my father with cooking.
          Write back soon.
          Best wishes,
          Ksenia

Оффлайн Крипер2004

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3989 : 16 января 2020, 12:18:16 »
Страница 5 упр 6

1) Interesting,  how will loke next mage.

2) Have you heard the last news?

3) I like this picture best of all.

4) As much i think about this work then more i hate it.

5)Today i  fill less tired then yesterday bt much more then usual.

6)He looks much more like father then his brothers.

7) I want to ask him for helping us, he is the most  smart and skillfull of all the group, he will do it the best of all.

8) I didn't want to discuss because everything was clear.

9)''  For how much your older sister is older then you? - '' She is older then me on 3 years''

10)Then more you study then easier it will be on the test.

11)Your hometown is  far  from moscow like Baku or Odessa?
Not that far like Baku, but alot further then Odessa.

Оффлайн Денис Хасанов

• Постоялец
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3988 : 16 января 2020, 12:16:45 »
                                                                                                                                                           Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                                              16|01|2020
Dear Ben,
   Thank you for your recent letter.I was very glad to hear from you again.Sorry,I havent been in touch with you for a long time,but I've been very busy at school latlely.
   Now,Im ready to answer your questions.I spent my last summer in Paris.Its a very beautiful city with an amaizing architecture.I would like to visit the USA,Japan and Australia because they re very different from Russia and I would like to know more about them.
   Sorry,I have to go,as I've promied to help my friend with his homewrok.Write back soon.
Best wishes,
Denis