Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 790415 раз)

Оффлайн УбийцаКрови2003

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #3342 : 14 февраля 2019, 09:59:23 »
You asked me what do i think about "Day Of Kindness And Love"?
Okay, nothing.

Monakhov Alexander...

I'm joking.
I think nothing about "Day Of Kindness And Love" because i don't like holidays in particuler.

The end.
влад

Оффлайн K. So.

• Ветеран
  • Никто
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3341 : 12 февраля 2019, 14:12:29 »
Letter 11.
                                                                                                                                                          Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                                                               12/02/2019
    Dear Jane,
                  Thank you for your last letter. I was glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven`t written you for a long time, but I have been busy at school lately.
  I`m happy for you have a new little friend. I hope it will bring you a lot of happiness.
Now, answering your questions, I have some family duties like washing up or walking with my dog. Especially I don`t like washing. It is so boring and I spend too much time for it. However, I find helping my parents necessary, because they are work and get tired but also have their family duties.
  Enough about me. What name are you planning to give to your kitten? Who is it – boy or girl? What color is it?
  Sorry, I have to go to bring my sister to her dancing classes.
  Write back soon.
  Best wishes,
  Kseni

Оффлайн SofiaF

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3340 : 12 февраля 2019, 13:50:47 »
Letter 9.
Russia, Moscow
12/02/2019
Dear Sheila,
Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven’t written you for a long time, but I have been really busy at school lately, even at weekends.
Speaking of weekends, I completely agree with you. I just can’t comprehend why people spend their free time working out.
My perfect weekend is to lay in bed all day and play videogames or draw something. And that’s also how I spend my free time after lessons, because videogames and drawing are my only hobbies.
But enough about me. Tell me, what your favorite book is? How did you discover it? Why is it your favorite? I suggest you taking it on vacation.
Hope you write me soon.
Best wishes, Sofia.

Оффлайн max2002

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3339 : 12 февраля 2019, 13:47:10 »
                                                                                                                                                          Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                                                                12/02/2019
Dear Tom,
     Thank you for your last letter. I was wery glad to hear from you again. Sorry I haven't written
you for a long time, but  I have been buissy at school lately.
    I am happy for you and for your parents. I don't have a lot of active holidays because I am very busy those days. I think it's good when you are 15 -17 years old to travel with your parents becaus it's important to spend some time with your fammily but when you are a major, it's more fun  to travel with your friends.I also like hiking but I like skiing more .
    Do you seriously like this project ? I think it's annoying.How much time do you have for that ? Do you need to do that alone  ?
sorry I need to go to help my brother. Write back soon.
 Best regards.
 Max

Оффлайн anna maria

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3338 : 12 февраля 2019, 12:21:05 »
ex. 5 p. 21
1. Moscow is the major cultural and transportation center.;
2. The militiaman was watching how pedestrians were walking through thoroughfare.;
3. I saw how a criminal went through underground passageway, lockated at the intersection, and took a bus №25.;
4. I see, how you are exhousted of sightseeing, so the sight this gorgeous square cannot doesn't admire you.;
5. The architects, constructors and builders were working so fast, like we didn't even notice, how this skyskaper rised up above our district.

Оффлайн NASTIA.NOVI.aue

• bang
  • Ветеран
  • Флексим
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3337 : 12 февраля 2019, 12:20:17 »
1.Moscow main cultural and transport center of an otrana.
2.The militiaman observed how pedestrians crossed the thoroughfares street.
3.I saw that the criminal passed through the underground passage located at the intersection and got on bus No. 25.
4.I see, you so were tired of a sightseeing that the look even of this magnificent area can't call you admiration.
5.Architects, designers and builders worked so quickly that we didn't even notice how this skyscraper rose over our area.
ауе

Оффлайн Хрум-Хрумыч

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3336 : 12 февраля 2019, 12:20:04 »
1. Moscow is the major cultural and transportation center.
2. The militiaman observed how pedestrians crossing thoroughfares street.
3. I saw that criminal went through underground passage located at inersections.
4. I see you so tired tired of a sightseeing that a sight even of this magnificent palace can not to cause at you admiration
5. Architects, designers, builders worked so

Оффлайн раевская.(no)

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3335 : 12 февраля 2019, 12:19:55 »
                                                        ex 10
1. Moscow is the major cultural and transportation center.
2. The militiaman observed as pedestrians crossed the busy street.
3.I saw that the criminal passed through the underground passage located at the intersection
4.I see as you were tired of a sightseeing that the look even of this magnificent area can't call you admiration
5.Architects, designers and builders worked so quickly that we did not even notice as the skyscraper rose over our area
6. On our street only two lanes and not the traffic light. In rush hour there are a lot of cars here that pedestrians hardly cross the street
7. I heard that our brand new tactful and kind person. By the way say that he very well sings. Have you ever heard as he sings?
8.This person has many positive sides. I offer treats him friendly.
9. All large and small enterprises of our city are located in a predjmestya

Оффлайн Михаил Балтайс

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3334 : 12 февраля 2019, 12:19:45 »
1. Moscow the major of cultural and transportation centere.
2. The policeman watched the crossing thoroughfare padestians.
3. I watced the criminal croosing the underground passegeway located on intersection and seat on the bus 25.
4. I saw you are so tired to see atractions so the sight this beautiful scqare can't to admire you.
5. Arichitectrs constuctions and builders working so fast so we didn't notise how skyscraper

Оффлайн варварик

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3333 : 12 февраля 2019, 12:19:36 »
ex.10 p.21
1.Moscow is the major cultural and transportaton center of the country.
2. Policeman watched,how pedestrians to cross thoroughfares.
3.I saw, the criminal to cross underground,to intersection, and sat in bus number 25.
4.I see, you very tired to go

Оффлайн Daniela

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3332 : 12 февраля 2019, 12:12:54 »
                                                          Ex.10 p.21
1.Moscow   is  the major  cultral and transportation  center.
2.Policeman   was    wacthing the    pedestrians   crossing the road.
3.I saw that the criminal passed through the underground passage located at the intersection and got on a bus  25.
4.I see you  were tired of a sightseeing that the look even of this magnificent area can call you admiration.
5.Architects designers and builders worked so quickly that we did not even notice as this skyscraper rose over our areas.
6.On our street only two lanes are also not present the traffic light. In rush hour there are a lot of cars here that pedestrians work cross the road.

Оффлайн david tagiev

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3331 : 12 февраля 2019, 10:49:55 »
p.27,words
blazer-блейзер(жилет)
great coat-большое пальто
slacks-слаксы(брюки свободного кроя из хлопка)
breeches-бриджи
mittens-рукавицы
chevrons-нашивки для военных
shoulder straps-лямки
overcoat-пальто
fur coat-шуба,дублленка

Translation.
1.Kакое красивое платье!
What a nice dress!
2.Я хочу, чтобы ты купил этот костюм и галстук к нему.
I want you to buy this suit and tie to him.
3.Для поездки в командировку моя жена заставила меня купить новые тапочки,носки, две рубашки ,пару ботинок и пижаму.
My wife made me to buy new slippers,socks,2 shirts,pair of shoes and pajamas for a business trip.
4.Мне бы хотелось,чтобы ты подарил мне новую шубу.
I would like you to present new fur coat for me.
5.В магазине продавались женские плащи, брюки, свитера, юбки, жакеты, нижнее белье и много других товров.
-
6.-Какой красивый пиджак!Ты выглядишь такой в нем нарядной!
-Tебе он действительно нравится?
-What a nice jacket!You look such elegant in it!
-Do you really like it?
7.Этот шарф и шляпа не сочетаются.
This scarf and hat are not combined.
8.На улице грязно и я не разрешаю тебе надевать новые туфли и чулки.И эту блузку тоже сними. Ну до чего же ты неисправима!
It is dirty outside and I do not allow you to wear new soes and stockings......

Оффлайн kseniaSeregina

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3330 : 12 февраля 2019, 10:49:46 »
                                                             translation
1. What a beautiful dress!
2. I want you to buy this suit and a tie with it.
3. My wife made me to buy new slippers,socks,2 shirts,2 shoes and pijamas for the buisness trip.
4. I would like you to buy me a new furcoat.
5. In shop women's coats,sweaters,trousers,skirts,jackets,underwhear and a lot of other goods where sold. Of course, I expected,that you will buy something for me.
6. - What a beautiful jacket! You looks so adorable in it!
    - Do you really like it?
7. This skarf and hat do not fit.
8. I

Оффлайн Boykov Tim

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3329 : 12 февраля 2019, 10:49:36 »
gown- женский меховик
great coat- армейская куртка
slacks- слаксы
breeches- бриджи
slippers- тапочки
belt- ремень
tie- галстук
shoulder straps- погоны
1) Whata beautiful dress!
2) I want you to by this suit and a tie to it.
3) My wife forced me to bye new slippers, socks, two shirts, a pair of boots and a pijamas.
4) I want you to present me a new gown.
5) In the shop many gowns, trousers, pullovers, skirts, sweaters, pants and many other goods. Naturally, I expected you to bye something for me.
6) -What a nice jacket! You're looking so elegant in it!
-Are you really like it?
7) This scarf isn't combine with this hat.
8) There are dirty on the street and I don't allow you to wear this new shoes and stockings. And take off this new blouse too. You're uncorrigable!
9) I think that this pullover costs very expencive. I think we don't have to bye it.
10) Профессор надел куртку, шапку и перчатки и вышел на улицу. Был очень холодный зимний вечер, и ему пришлось ускорить шаг, чтобы согреться.
A professor put on a fur coat, hat and gloves, and went out to the street. There was very cold winter evening, and he needed to go faster to warm.
11) По улице шли два студента в новых пиджаках.
The two students in new jackets went on the street.

Оффлайн Nader Z

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3328 : 12 февраля 2019, 10:49:20 »
Translation For Clothes

Breeches-бриджи
Blouse-блузка
Stockings-чулки

1. What a beautiful dress!
2. I want you to buy this suit and tie for me.
3. For the business trip my wife forced me to buy new slippers, socks, two shirts, a pair of shoes, and pajamas.
4. I would like it if you bought me a new fur coat.
5. The shop was selling woman's raincoats, pants, sweaters, skirts, jackets, underwear, and a lot of other items. Naturally, I was expecting that you would buy something for me.
6. -What a beautiful blazer! Your look so cute in it!
    -Do you actually like it?
7. This scarf and hat do not match.
8. It is dirty outside, and I will not let you wear the new shoes and stockings. And you should take off this new blouse too.
9. I think that this pullover is too expensive. There is no reason to buy it.
10. The Professor wore a new jacket, hat, and gloves and went out on to the street. It was a cold winter night, so he had to walk faster to get warmer.
11. Two students were walking on the street, wearing new suits.