Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 790704 раз)

Оффлайн kseniaSeregina

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #3402 : 26 февраля 2019, 10:49:41 »
                                                                              reshu oge
9.  A.6
     B.3
     C.4
     D.7
     E.1
     F.8
     G.2
17.do not want
18. their
19. gave

THE LETTER
                                                                                                                                                             february 26

moscow,Russia

Оффлайн Boykov Tim

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3401 : 26 февраля 2019, 10:49:32 »
                                                                                                                                                             February 26
                                                                                                                                                             2019
                                                                                                                                                             Moscow
                                                                                                                                                             Russia

Dear Ben,
Thank you for your last letter. I'm glad to hear from you again. I have been busy because of many examinations in my school.
  I consider summer the best season to visit my city, because in summer you shouldn't take many clothes with you. It's the hottest season in the year. Also in summer there are many holydays and festivals in my city, for example, the Honey Holyday.  I would like to recommend you bright, colorful clothes; russians like bright colours, especially in summer. The weather will be hot and sunny, but you should have an umbrella: rains are common in this season.
I think the bus is the most convenient transport in summer. In summer there are not many people in bus, and the bus will take you to the most beautiful places of my city.
  Sorry, I have to go. I need to help my dad with the breakfast. Write back soon.
             Best wishes,
                      Tim.
131 words (without the, a, an, to).

Оффлайн DashaVinokurova

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3400 : 26 февраля 2019, 10:49:25 »
9. A 2
    B
    C
    D
    E
    F
    G
18.don't want
19.their
20.gave
21.will be
22.can
23.fifth
24.child
25.better
26.likes

Оффлайн max2002

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3399 : 26 февраля 2019, 10:40:58 »
Dear Ben,                                                                                                            Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                          21/2/2019 

Thanks for your last letter. I'm sorry for not writing you for so long. I spent time passing my exems.
       If I were you, I would to do that i realy want because it is way to enjoy our life, backery was our parents way and you need our own. As for me i thing that it must be wellpaying  and interesting. Now I stopped the choice on programist career. My parents advise me to become a journalist but I'm not sure that the job is appropriate for me.
   Write back soon.
Best wishes,
Misha

Оффлайн Dzhiganov

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3398 : 26 февраля 2019, 10:37:46 »
                                                                                                                                                           Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                                            21/ 02/ 2019
Dear Ben,
              Thank you for your last letter. I was glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven`t written you for a long
time, but I have been busy at school lately.It's awesome that you're coming to Russia. The best season to come to Moscow is probably the middle of summer. The weather is mostly warm and sunny.You should take money and clothes for your trip.There are many convenient means of transportation, but I like subway most of all because it's the fastest transport .
   Sorry,I have to go as I promiced to help my brother with his school project.Write me back soon.
  Best wishes,
  Danya

Never say never

Оффлайн david tagiev

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3397 : 26 февраля 2019, 10:30:08 »
Решу ОГЭ (14 вариант)
                                                                                                                                                               Moscow
                                                                                                                                                               Russia
                                                                                                                                                               26.02.2019
  Dear Ben,
  Thank you for your last letter.It was great to hear from you again!Sorry,I have not written you for so long,but I have been busy with my homework lately.
  I'm glad you're OK!As for your questions,summer is the best season to visiting my city as there are a lot of activities in Moscow at this time.Actually,I would recommend you to take summer clothes such as t-shirts and shorts in your journey.Don't forget to take sunglasses and hat with you!It is very important. So,the most convenient means of transport is the Moscow subway and busses.
  Sorry,I have to go as I promiced to help my brother with his school project.Write me back soon.
  Best wishes,
  David                                    130 words

Оффлайн Nader Z

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3396 : 26 февраля 2019, 10:24:58 »
Variant 14, Ex. 33

Moscow
Russia

Dear Ben,
 Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven't written you in a long time, but I have been busy studying for my exams lately.

Now I am ready to answer your questions.
  I think the best season to visit my city is during the winter, because there are a lot of holidays, and everything looks beautiful against the snow. I recommend you take warm clothes. The most convenient transport in my city is the metro, because it’s everywhere. You can quickly get to one place from another using the metro. Sorry, I have to go now, as I promised to help my friend with his homework. Write back soon!

Best regards,
Nader

Words: 119

Оффлайн Mihsa Grihsin

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3395 : 26 февраля 2019, 10:23:25 »
Moscow,Russia.

Dear Ben,
     Thanks for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven'twritten you for a long time but I was busy in school. It's awesome that you're coming to Russia. The best season to come to Moscow is probably early summer. The weather is mostly warm and the streets are very beautiful. Asfor the transport, although I do not like our subway (we call it Metro here), Because I mustgive my place to every grandmother and women. I'm looking forward to see you.
     Sorry,I have to go as Ipromised my mother to help her with the housework.
     Write back soon.
     Best wishes,
     Misha

119 words

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3394 : 26 февраля 2019, 10:22:23 »
                                                                                                                                                          Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                                            26/02/19
  Dear Ben,
 Thank you for your last letter. I'm very glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven't written you for a long time, but I have been preparing for my exams all month. Now, I'm ready to answer your questions.
 Well, I think the best season for visiting my city is summer, because in summer the weather is very pleasant. I would recommend you taking summer clothes for the journey. In my opinion the most convenient means of transport is metro, it's very useful.
  I'm sorry, I have to go as I promised my brother to help him with his homework. Write back soon.
 Best wishes,
  Emiliya

Оффлайн Elly

• Глобальный модератор
  • Ветеран
  • domina familia
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3393 : 26 февраля 2019, 10:20:35 »
                                                                                                                                                         Moscow, Russsia
                                                                                                                                                                  26.02.19

Dear Ben,
      Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven’t written you for a long time, but I have been very busy preparing for my exams.
   Now, I'm ready to answer your questions.
   I think for the school trip you should take a tent, small lamp, some snacks and warm clothes. I wasn't in a trip with my class, because we were to small for this, but in the next year we will have it! By the way, we have different types of events at school. For example, we go to theatres once a month.
   Sorry, I have to go as I promised my brother to help him with his homework.
    Write back soon.
    Best wishes,
    Elya
💞🎧

Оффлайн K. So.

• Ветеран
  • Никто
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3392 : 21 февраля 2019, 12:25:32 »
                                                                                                                                                         Moscow, Russia
                                                                                                                                                            21/ 02/ 2019
Dear Jack,
              Thank you for your last letter. I was glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven`t written you for a long
time, but I have been busy at school lately.
I`m happy for you about your sister`s swimming lessons. I believe, she will have great successes in swimming! Now, answering your questions, after school I`m planning to go to the economic University. For my graduation party we will rent a house and I will wear an elegant Evening Dress.
Now, about you, how many days a week does your sister go to the swimming lessons? Is it far from your home? Who is her coach?
Sorry, I have to go, as I promised to help my mother with the house-work.
Write back soon.
Best wishes,
Kseni

Оффлайн Артем Бычков

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3391 : 21 февраля 2019, 12:19:03 »
Nowadays becoming more and more going to zoo. Some people think that every city and every town should have a zoo. Although other people think that zoos should be closed. Who is right in this matter?
In my opinion every city should have a zoo. As going to zoo is a good pastime activity especially for children. This is a good way to show how animals look like in real life.  More over in zoo all animals always have got enough water, food and good quality vet.
However, other people think that zoo is bed for animal. As animals should be free and live in a natural environment.  Also for some animals being in a zoo can be stressful and uncomfortable, as some people trying to scare or feed animals, it can be dangerous for them.
To conclude, animals should live in a natural envenomed ore people should build rely bid and modern zoo where animals can ran and play with others animal, where people cannot scare and feed animals.

Оффлайн max2002

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3390 : 21 февраля 2019, 12:13:08 »
                                                                                                                                                                   21/02/2019
                                                                                                                                                               Moscow,Russia
Hi Jack!
How are you? Sorry  that I didn't write you for a long time, I was buisy at school and I didn't have a lot of tim.
I am wery happy for you. I didn't dicided yet what I will do after finishing school, but it's shure that I will stay in Moscow.
I think that I will  gtraduate it with my friends in my dacha maybe, but i don't know.
I am glad for your sister. She loves it? How old are your sister? Did she practice it this before ?
Looking forward, write soon. hope you have a good time , Max .

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3389 : 21 февраля 2019, 12:09:46 »
Comment on the following statement.
 Every city and every town shoud have a zoo
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200-250 words

We live in a big citie’s or towns, and there should be some sightseeing’s. There are many attractions for a residents in our towns. For example: many parks and alleys in the center, famous museums and art places, and a Zoo. In my opinion, zoo, is a necessary part of our city and life. So, let’s have a look on it from different views.
  I think, that zoo should be in every city or in every town, but it’s my individual opinion. Because people so exhausted after hard weekdays, they need some new emotions and happiness, that’s why resident prefer going to a Zoo. There you could be alone or with your family. On the entrance and on the territory of a Zoo you can find any animals, birds, fishes. If I would be with my family there in the near future.
  But from another hand, people doesn’t prefer to be in a Zoo. There many causes. Firstly, lots of people have an allergy on animals. Secondly, most of the residents prefer to spend their free time at home or walking in the park.
I disagree with the opposing opinion, because, if people have an allergy reaction, they can have some tablets and go to a Zoo, if they really want it.
 Based on what I have written, we can conclude, that Zoo is a one of the main part of the city. And I am sure, that main population of the town will be happy.

247 words

Оффлайн Арина

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3388 : 21 февраля 2019, 12:01:35 »
  The oppotunities of the 21st century are huge and every city or town tries to improve its facilities and its entertaiment. There is a place like zoo nowadays. There are people who adore looking at animals and visit zoos often,but there are also people who have an opposite opinion and never visit them. Should every city and town have a zoo or no?
   In my opinion every city and every town shouldn't have a zoo. First of all, those animals which are in the zoo and not in the wild and not free as they belong to, they are suffering. Secondly,if every city and town had a zoo that would mean too many animals are locked, so one day those kind of wild animals will fade away.
   However,there are lots of people who have an opposing opinion. These people only think about the fun side of it,don't pay attention to the future of the animals and don't find the conditions of animals at zoos not comfortable for them,so they would want to have a zoo in every city.
  Personally,i disagree with the above mentioned opinion, because it's a pity to see those poor animals locked in a cage.
   In conclusion, I would like to say, every city or town should not have a zoo. It will cause a lot of problems for the animal world. We should care more for our planet and its inhabitants.