Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 789530 раз)

Оффлайн миша рахматов

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #3987 : 16 января 2020, 12:15:25 »
                                                                                                                                                           Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                                                16.01.2019
Dear Olivia,
 Thank you for your last letter. I was very glad to hear you again. Sorry,i have not answered earlier because i was wery bisy with my school project. I hope you are well.
  Now, i am ready to answer your question.I think  we ussualy do not catch a cold because we have got used in it and feel cold less than other. Healthy lifestyle for me is going for sport and eat organic Russian food like porridge and borscht because  people who dont go in for sports in Russia ill and unhealthy. I catch up with my class if i fall ill with learning.I learn school theme at home.I have to go now my mother has asked me to help her with her car.
Write back soon!
Misha

Оффлайн Денис Хасанов

• Постоялец
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3986 : 16 января 2020, 12:05:48 »
                                                                                                                                                           Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                                              16|01|2020
Dear Ben,
   Thank you for your recent letter.I was very glad to hear from you again.Sorry,I havent been in touch with you for a long time,but Ive been very busy at school latlely.
   Now,Im ready to answer your questions.I think people collect things,because they want to have the biggest collection in the world with different rare things.I dont collect anything right now,but I would like too collect rare sneakers or cars.In our country teenagers are really interested in sports,drawing,dancing and singing.
   Sorry,I have to go,as Ive promised to help my mum in the kitchen.Write back soon.
Best wishes,
Denis

Moscow,Russia
                                                                                                                                                              16|01|2020
Dear Ben,
   Thank you for your recent letter.I was very glad to hear from you again.Sorry,I havent been in touch with you for a long time,but Ive been very busy at school latlely.
   Now,Im ready to answer your questions.I learn Russian and English at school.I would like to learn Spanish,because its one of the most popular languages in the world and it sounds good.I think you have maden a correct decision.Japan is a very developed country with a great culture and history and its great to speak Japanese.
  Sorry,I have to go,as Ive promised to help my dad with his car.Write back soon.
Best wishes,
Denis

Оффлайн GameExp.

• Forever and ever
  • Ветеран
  • Where have I brought my life?
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3985 : 16 января 2020, 10:50:27 »
-7-

Grammar Exercises

II. Agree with the speaker giving some new information
   about this or that person. Use the hints

Example: Q: I met him./ To leave home/
                  A: I met him too. He was leaving home.

1. Q: I saw him. /To borrow books from the library/.
    A: I saw him too. He was borrowing books from the library.
2. Q: I met him. /To get on the tram/.
    A: I met him too. He was getting on the tram.
3. Q: I saw them. /To leave home/.
    A: I saw them too. They were leaving home.
4. Q: I heard her. /To talk and laugh/.
    A: I heard her too. She was talking and laughing.
5. Q: I saw her. /To see her friend off/.
    A: I saw her too. She was looking her friend off.
6. Q: I phoned him. /To sleep at that time/.
    A: I phoned him too. He was sleeping at that time.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Пришёл однажды день
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Когда попал я будто в круг
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀В литературы плен
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀И каких бы не было заслуг
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Не выйти мне, застрял,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Когда пришёл однажды день...

Оффлайн Женя

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3984 : 16 января 2020, 10:50:21 »
Hello, my namt is Jany
I d like to tell you about how I spent my winter holidays.
I spent them in the mountains . Every year my family and I travel and ski. This year we visited two contries : Austria and Italy . For three days we  were in Austria , later we move to Italy. We were  for seven days . We liked Italy more because there were  more slopes and better food . we skied on very hard , medium and eazy slopes . We also skied on on funne slopes and snowpark , it is fun !
 The weather was good every day !
I had great holidays!
l

Оффлайн ARTiv

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3983 : 16 января 2020, 10:48:38 »
 Ex2 page 7
1 I saw him too. He was borrowing books from the library.
2 I met him too. He was getting on the tram.
3I saw them too. They were leaveing home.
4 I hearb her too. She was talking and laughing.
5 I saw her too. She was seeing  her friend off.
6 I phoned him too. He was sleeping at that time.

Оффлайн arseniy

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3982 : 16 января 2020, 10:48:27 »
Ex.2page 7
1. I saw him too.he was borrowing books
2 I met him too. He was getting on the tram
3. I saw him too.he was leaving home
4. I heard her too. She was talking  and laughing
5. I saw her too.She was  seeing her friend off
6. I phoned him too. he was sleeping  at that time

Оффлайн mark1228

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3981 : 16 января 2020, 10:47:57 »
                                                                      ex 2 p 7
  1.I saw him too.He was borrowing books from the library.
  2.I met him too.He was getting on the tram.
  3.I saw them too.they were leaving home.
  4.I heard her too.She was talking and laughing.
  5.I saw her too.She was seeing him off.
  6.I phoned him too.He was sleeping at that time.

Оффлайн Панк

• Баскетболист
  • Ветеран
  • Баскетболист
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3980 : 16 января 2020, 10:45:14 »

II.
1.I saw him too.He was borrowing books from the library.
2.I met him too.He was getting on the tram.
3.I saw them too.They were leaving home.
4.I heard her too.She was talking and laughing.
5.I saw her too.She was seeing her friend off.
6.I phoned him too.He was sleeping at that time.

Оффлайн alikaror

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3979 : 16 января 2020, 10:43:39 »
             "My winter holiday".
My holiday be a not bad ( nice ). My family and I celebrated the New year. We celebrated allmost family, don't be only aunt.
New year be very cool. We - eating so much delicious and different food, play to table game. After New year ( 1 Juanary ) we all family walking  in Avia Park. In Avia Park we be in rink, cafe and we shoping.
I very love my family and New year.

Оффлайн mark1228

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3978 : 16 января 2020, 10:42:27 »
                                                                        How I spend my winter holidays
         Winter holidays are shorter than summer ones.They began at the end of December and last about two weeks.It's some to had a rest for school.
         During winter holidays we celebrated the New Year's Eve and Christmas.There are New Year parties for children at schools and theatres.Cinemas showed children films and cartoons.
          It's usually very cold in winter,but frost and snow can't kept children indoors.It's so great to go skiied down a hill.boys like to play ice hockey.
           When the weather is bad,I stay at home and watch TV.There is always something interesting on during winter holidays.Sometimes my friends come to see me and we play computer games.There is also more time for hobbies.

Оффлайн wi-lisa

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3977 : 16 января 2020, 10:41:02 »
my winter hollidays so good!
My famaly and i go to our friends on housewarming party. we had a great timе:  swam in the pool, played or just had fun. But there i broke my eyebrow wich i had to sew up.. But this trip of course good!
On the new year we eat pig and drunke champange. It was fun. every year  for some reason i poure champange or juse.it is almost like a New year's tradition in our famaly!

Оффлайн arseniy

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3976 : 16 января 2020, 10:40:39 »
How I spend my winter holidays
I spend my winter hollidays in Datcha of my friend,with his Parents. we went in Popino.There are buetefull place. every morning we went for a walk with his dog.His name is Bublik. He is good dog. we only sleep,went for a walk and eating.We spent this New year very good, because we spent he very happy. after that i came home and sleep, went for a walk with my dog.after that all i went to my favourite scool.  its my favourite winter holidays.

Оффлайн ARTiv

• Старожил
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3975 : 16 января 2020, 10:40:08 »
                         My winter holidays.
  I spent my winter holidays in China with my family. We went to Hainan island by plane. The flight took us 10 hours . Passport control and security control were very crowded so it took long time to pass them both on departure and arrival.
  Our hotel was situated  in one and half hour  drive from the airport  of Sanya. It was a huge  5 stars resort  on the see coast.
  Most tourists  were  Chirese so the staff  of the  hotel  spoke  heither  English nor Russian .During  my holidays I leared a lot  about China. I  tried Chinese food and didn't  like it at all.
    We spent the New Year Eve on the beach and swam in the  night time. Most of the days  we spent on the beach . I swam a lot , jumped in the waves  and enjoyed them a lot. The waves were very big and strong .
   I went to the local springs  and bathed in cocount milk  , wine , tea , Chinese  hearbs and  in the pool with small fish .
  My family and I  visited the Monkey island and the shark farm.
  The weather was nice . Although I didn't like China and Chinese  food I enjoyed the holidays a lot.

Оффлайн Панк

• Баскетболист
  • Ветеран
  • Баскетболист
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3974 : 16 января 2020, 10:26:34 »
How i spend my winter holidays

My winter holidys was very good.But i didn't relax on holidays,because i was at a basketball camp.Before that my family and i celebarate New Year.And i got presents from Santa Clause.I got sneakers for basketball and three video games.On 2 of January I left for basketball camp.At the basletball camp I got up at eight o'clock,and half past ten i had workouts.I had three workouts a day.On 6 of January we had match our team with team ''Endeavour''.We won with score 26:18.On 8 of January I left the basketball camp.One day I relaxed at home,because I was very tired after the basketball camp.
  That's all that i wanted to say.thank you for your attention.

Оффлайн GameExp.

• Forever and ever
  • Ветеран
  • Where have I brought my life?
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3973 : 16 января 2020, 10:24:36 »
My holiday.

On this holiday I've been sleeping, celebrating, playing computer games and sleeping.
About sleeping. I've been sleeping for 14 hours a day. I saw very good nightsleeps.
About celebrating. I've been celebrating New Year. As a present I have an electronic book.
About playing computer games. I've been playing computer games, such as: Fortnite, Chrome Dino, Detroit, The Escapist and Just Shapes & Beats.
About sleeping. After all of that, I've been sleeping VERY long.
About the end of this holiday. My holiday ends 10th Jaunary, 2020.
That's all I wanted to say, thank you for you attention.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Пришёл однажды день
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Когда попал я будто в круг
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀В литературы плен
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀И каких бы не было заслуг
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Не выйти мне, застрял,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Когда пришёл однажды день...