Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 791443 раз)

Оффлайн Sasha K

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #552 : 19 ноября 2015, 13:24:35 »
                                                        A Picnik in the Woods.
  People spend week-ends in different ways.Some go out and see their friends,others go to the theatre or cinema and others liketo stay at home and read something or watch television.
  Many people I know prefer to go out of town for the week-end.They go for a hike somewhere or drive somewhere in the car.They go to the woods and find a nice place for a picnic.They enjoy themselves in the open air and come home refreshed.

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #551 : 19 ноября 2015, 13:24:24 »
                                                                               A picnic in the woods.
  People spend week-ends in different ways.Some go out and see their friends,others go to the theatre or cinema and others like to stay at home and read something or watch television.
  Many people I know prefer to go out of town for the week-end.They go for a hike somewhere or drive somewhere in the car.They go to the woods and find a nice place for a picnic.They enjoy themselves in the open air and come home refreshed.

Оффлайн Rich

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #550 : 19 ноября 2015, 12:00:08 »
Everyone understands the benefits of education. The city is located on the beach and it gives him great advantages. The city is located on the banks of the river and it is his advantage. We have good conditions for learning the language but you can not see the benefits of your position. He did not take advantage of the situation :)

Оффлайн Rich

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #549 : 19 ноября 2015, 11:41:05 »
The Russian Federation covers one - seventth of the worlds land area. This country is rich in natural resources. In Sibirea there are the most bigest rivers of Russian Federftion. Sibirea is rich forest and is famous in natural resources. The natural of the  south rigeon lend is more riches then noth one. The bigest river in the  far east the Amur flows in to Pasific. What countries does the Russan Federation  border on in the south? On Kazakhstan, Georgia and Azerbaigan. Where are the desert and semideserts situated? In the south-east or the country. I havent  the slighest idee of the  geographical lacation of this small country. The climate of the far east is different of the climate waste. 

Оффлайн ArtemRezanov

• Ветеран
  • Артём
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #548 : 17 ноября 2015, 18:38:32 »
Homework from English Test 17.11.2015
In book: P.5 Ex.5 .
1. Yesterday I adressed to boss about this issue.
2. I have just discussed this issue with boss, and I wouldn't bother him again.
3. Last week, finally, we resumed the work afted long break.
4. Don't worry. We have just resumed work and hope, that we'll good in it.
5. I work in the institute since 1962 and I respect all yours traditions and customs.
6. In my opinion, he was working here in 1962 or 1963. But in was too long ago and I can't recognise him now.
7. I have just had a nice rest in Crimea and now I feel myself healthy and refreshed.
8. Last year I had a nice rest in Crimea.

Оффлайн Nicksuperrocker

• Rock'n'Roll Forever
  • Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #547 : 16 ноября 2015, 20:10:04 »
                                                           We bought a zoo: Questions.
1. Could you please describe the members of the Mee family?
2. What event has taken place six month ago in Mee household?
3. What cause did Mr. Mee's son leave the school for?
4. Why did Mr. Mee receive an excess of attention from the female half of his neighbourhood?
5. What was an incentive for Mr. Mee to move to a new place?
6. Are you aware of any kind of peculiarities of the house the Mee family bought? If so, give a brief portrayal.

Оффлайн Amelia_K

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #546 : 16 ноября 2015, 19:43:22 »
Questions about the text:
1.How many people was in the family ?
2.What was the name of the main characters ?
3.What problems have been in the family ?
4.What is the movie about ?
5.When his wife died ?
6.Why Dylan had problems at school ?
 :)

Оффлайн alex4874

• Ветеран
  • AUGUST
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #545 : 16 ноября 2015, 18:12:20 »
yesterday I watched the film with friends.Set in Southern California, a father moves with his young family to the countryside to renovate and re-open a struggling zoo.Dramatic story that takes place in the movie "We bought a zoo", about the life of a British family of Mi, and how they spent all their life's savings for the sake of abandoned rural menagerie, in which there are about two hundred exotic animals. If not for this family, all the animals would have died.
   But now the head of the family Benjamin and his children have a hard time. They took care of the wife of Benjamin, who was dying of cancer, so now I have to solve and endless problems associated with the keeping of animals and the preparation of a zoo to re-open.

Оффлайн Rich

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #544 : 16 ноября 2015, 07:59:53 »
1.    Why the family byu another house ?
2.    With what the house were?
3.    How  many people was in family?
4.    How children learn?
5.    What problems have children?
6.    They was happy or not? : :)

Оффлайн Emiliya Boyko

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #543 : 15 ноября 2015, 11:57:13 »
                                                                           We bought a zoo.
This film is about Benjamin Mee whose wife died and his children Dilan and Rosy.Dilan was older than Rosy.Dilan was expelled from school.The family decided to start a new life and began to look for a new house.They saw many different houses and chose the one that was unusual,it had its own zoo.

Оффлайн Марианна

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #542 : 12 ноября 2015, 16:38:56 »
               We bought a Zoo
Yesterday we watched the film "We Bought a Zoo." In the first part of the film shows the story of the father alone with two children, who recently lost his wife. He obviously can't cope with them, get tired at work, even later dismissed from it. The man with his daughter goes to choose a new house to live in, because she wants to begin life with a clean slate. They look at a lot of houses and find "the one." But it turns out that the house was unusual, it is the highlight - and this zoo.

Оффлайн Richard

• Новичок
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #541 : 12 ноября 2015, 14:03:36 »
1.There are 6 contines in the world .   They are : Horth America , Soth America , Eurasia , Africa ,  Austrelia , Antarctida  .
 Eurasia is the bigest continent .  The longest  river  is Amathonka .
3. The British Isles are situate

Оффлайн Luisa

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #540 : 12 ноября 2015, 14:02:56 »
                                                                               Мы купили зоопарк

Этот фильм рассказывает от Бэнджомине и его семье, сыне Дилане и Дочке Роузи. Дилану 14,а Рози 6. Из-за плохого
поведения его сына выгоняют из школы. Брат Бэнджомина советует переехать в новый дом и начать новую жизнь в связи со смертью жены. Бэнджомин и Рози едут смотреть дом и находят тот который им нравится и покупают его,   и оказывается что вместе с домом они купили зоопарк.

Оффлайн Selena

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #539 : 12 ноября 2015, 13:46:38 »
                                                                   Мы купили зоопарк.
Этот фильм рассказывает о мужчине Бенжомине у которого было двое детей.Сыну Дилану  было примерно 14 лет,а дочке было примерно 6. Дилана выгнали из школы за плохое поведение.После смерти жены его брат посоветовал ему начать жизнь с нового листа.И он решил купить новый дом.После покупки дома оказалось что эта семья купила еще и зоопарк.                                                 

Оффлайн Amelia_K

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #538 : 12 ноября 2015, 13:45:59 »
We bought a zooThis move tells us about a man called Benjamin Mee, a  father of a teenge boy and a girl.His daughter called Rosy and his son called Dilan.Rosy was four or five and Dilan was fourteen or fifteen. His wife  died six months ago, and he currently faces a lot of problems, especially with his children and at work after the death of his wife , his brother advised him to started a new life .Benjamin has misunderstandings with his son.Dilan had a bad behavior.His son has a lot of problems at school.They bought a new home and they want to bought zoo.
My  shortest text :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: :applodisment: