Автор Тема: Short texts for reading  (Прочитано 789832 раз)

Оффлайн Войтович В.

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Short texts for reading
« Ответ #2517 : 10 апреля 2018, 12:20:12 »
                                                       my last holidays
My last holiday is interesting.I travelled around Spain.Most interesting was Seville.I saw interesting shops and atractions.I liked Giralda most of all.It is a large and beautiful watch church.I was in a 5 star hotel, it is very big and interesting, there were 10 rooms.In the Seville there are many cafes.For breakfast I ate pizza, for lunch spaghetti, for dinner pizza and milkshake.The food is very tasty and big.Before going to bed, I watched TV, after I went to bed. Sleep Was good.I bought a lot of souvenirs (1) on the last day.In Seville, I spent 3 days.After Sevilla, I flew home, I flew 3 hours and 30 minutes.I remember this journey for a long time.I advise everyone to be there.This holiday was the most interesting of all winter.In Moscow, I bought a nintendo switch. I quickly opened it and played all the games I bought.In Seville, I did not like that there are a lot of cars and people (which are tulkals).

Оффлайн Dariya

• Ветеран
  • Я спас тебе жизнь, но сегодня пришёл за тобой
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2516 : 10 апреля 2018, 12:20:05 »
My spring holydays

I spend my holidays wery fuuny and satisfiet. In first two-three days I collekted the costume. We (I and my best friend) should be to make the costume sans, character of the game. Then, I sat in home and play the game and read the book. Then, I sat in the home, play the games and read the books.

At first - about a books: I read book series "Chronicles of a strange kingdom", or "The Fate of king" Oksana's pareeva's. In this series: First book "Crossing the border", the Second "About the benefit of damnation", the thrid "To argue with fate", the four "Humans and Ghosts". I stoped on this book. That book recaunts a story about Olga. She dead in her world and moved to another world. Good book, but for me it is too much. 13 books! I'll die before I have half the time to read it.

At second - about games: I played in Skyrim (RPG), Doki Doki Literary Club (Horror and Date Simulator), Oneshot (Horror and RPG) and OneBitHeard (RPG). These are cool games, but it seems to me that not everyone will like it. I love such games, they help not only to relax and kill time, but also to think something about yourself.

That's how I spend my holidays!

(But yes, basically I slept, of course.)
Thanks for your attention!

Оффлайн Daniela

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2515 : 10 апреля 2018, 12:12:37 »
                                              My spring holidays.
During my spring holidays I went  to the mall.We went shopping.
On  Saturday and Friday I went for a walk in the park.On Monday I was sittingat home and watching  netflix.
And I went to the restaurant.
On the last vacation I went to the Dominican Republic together with my mom. We were on different excursions such as monkeyland then we were in a manati park there we swam with dolphins.
In my hotels there were entertainment programs such as a foamy party ,circus.
My day was very busy we gOt up at 7 and gathered for breakfast then we went to the beach swam and AT   5 WE came to our room rested until 6 then went to dinner after the  dinner we go to the theater there at 21 the show begins.
At breakfast I ate an omelette and mashed potatoes or pancakes with bananas milksheyk after breakfast I ate fruits such as maracuya.
At lunch I ate pasta with salmon.
And for dinner I ate crabs and lobsters.
I еnjoyed my holidays.

Оффлайн раевская.(no)

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2514 : 10 апреля 2018, 12:05:12 »
                                                               My hollidays
On Saturday I sat at home and collected a suitcase to the camp. At the time, I was already in the camp and communicated with all my friends. The camp was a musical cape. There were only 17 people. 11 pioneers, 3 counselors, 3 teachers (drums, bass guitar, guitar, keys).

I participated in three groups of eight.And the rehearsals for the time were very uncomfortable at 11:00 (first,), at 18:00 just before dinner (it was at 19:00) and at 21:00 ( last). In the time of rehearsals, I just walked around the camp and played in the pantry.

Logically, I had to get enough sleep, but no!We had a lights out at 22:15, I returned to the house after the rehearsal at 22:20, then I waited while the neighbors were praying because they were also with me in the group. There were three of us in the room to take a shower. I could already be around 23:30. Half an hour on the shower and it turns out that I went to bed at 00:15.Then I need to call my mother and father sometimes and a dog. After that, I read the book, and how not to get in the phone. It turns out that falling asleep normally only at 1:00 minimum.

That's how I spent my spring hollidays !

повар-бульдог

• Гость
« Ответ #2513 : 10 апреля 2018, 10:50:47 »
My spring holidays.
Last spring holidays were very relaxing. I relaxed and slept, walked in the parks. It were very calm holidays. I felt good, sang the songs and playing with my british shorthair cat. Also I read books and drawing.
My cat was running wery quickly and he cans jump on the top of a cupboard. Sometimes I can't put him from the cupboard because he bites my hand. Also I can't put him under the sofa. My cat's name in his passport is Yeniceri Chocolate Boutique Crown Of Glory. On the spring holidays he was wild, he was running like a tiger and bit all the furniture in my flat.
I translated the songs on the many languages in the Google Translator, then I tryed to sing them. I translated Joe Dassin to albanian, maori, etc.

Оффлайн david tagiev

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2512 : 10 апреля 2018, 10:49:33 »
My holidays.
This year I spent my holidays at home with my sister and with my pets.I had been looking forward to this spring holidays for a long time.
So, I have watched a lot of serials during my holidays  such as Riverdale and American Horror Story and I really enjoyed it.I also have walked with my dog every morning,but the weather was bad,I have gone to the swimming pool during 4 last days of my holidays.So,that`s all that I wanted to say about my holidays and I really looking for the summer ones.

Оффлайн маша777

• Ветеран
  • Крутышка
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2511 : 10 апреля 2018, 10:43:33 »
                                   MY HOLIDAYS
At this holidays I was in German.German one of my favorite country.I was in German two times.Its very beautiful and rich country.We were in tremendous cathedral,in the blossom gardens,studied fortesses,drink beer and eat bretzel.Bretzel was a national eat of German,this pretzel eat with salt and butter.We visited the most popular castle.This castle called is Neuschwanstein.It was contructed by the crazy king ludovig the second.We was in Munich,Rottenburg,Fussen and Nurnberg.After when i get the first education in Russia,I will move in German.I and my mom loved this country very much and we already look for the apartament there to buy.I hope I can move in German.

Оффлайн Dzhiganov

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2510 : 10 апреля 2018, 10:42:51 »
My spring holidays.
Last spring holidays were very funny for me. I have met my friends, we have a party. I was slept, relaxed, sometimes played with my kitten. My cat's pedigree is exotic shorthair. I went for walks with my friends. I watched football matches(Champions league and league of europe) between Real Madrid and Juventus, Rome and Barcelona,Liverpool and Manchester City, Arsenal London and CSKA. I celebrated Easter and ate Easter cake.The weather was not fine. It was so rainy.Nowadays it is sunny ang hot.What a pledge of meanness! I was having a headache during the holidays because the weather was changeable.My parents bought flight tickets to Yalta,Crimea to Yalta-Intourist hotel. My parents like Crimea. They bought home there 9 years ago.when I was 3 years old, I have got sick with asthma and was treated in the Crimea because there very good air.I treated it for four years.Now I go to the Crimea every summer. My holidays were very interesting as for me.
Never say never

Оффлайн K. So.

• Ветеран
  • Никто
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2509 : 10 апреля 2018, 10:36:31 »
                                                                 My past holidays.

I had been looking forward to my spring holidays, which lasted one week, for three months. So, I cancelled all of my trainings for the all week for my holidays will be fantastic.
  I spent all my holiday  in Moscow. I was walking with my friends, who were on holidays too, all the time. Every day we passed the center of Moscow up and down. I have done a lot of things which I couldn`t do earlier because of lack of time and energy.
And also I can say, that I had a good rest during these holidays.
  Now the holidays are over and I have a last siemester. At the end of May I`ll pass the state exam. So now I have to prepare for it siriously.

Оффлайн LEONA

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2508 : 09 апреля 2018, 21:54:57 »
                                                                        ex 4                                                             
Cosmopolitan people are people who don't know what home is like. They live in another country like strangers. My attitude to those people is good, for I am sad fore them. Iven thou I live in two countries, I am not a cosmopolitan.
I like changing places and traveling to my second home in America and to other different places in the world. And I like having a home at one and the same place.
The end.

Оффлайн mihail7

• Пользователь
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2507 : 29 марта 2018, 12:20:19 »
                                                            The place where I live.
        I live in the block of flat. My house has nine storeys . My home is located  in “Eastern district” there is ecology, because there is many trees.  There is no point in describing my flat, this is an ordinary flat. No I like it there.
          I like architecture of modern and old buildings. I like new look of Moscow. I am not talking about neighbourhood where I live.
          Cosmopolitans may be interested living in another country. But maybe these people miss their country. I was born there it is my hometown.

Оффлайн LEONA

• Ветеран
  • Патриций
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2506 : 29 марта 2018, 12:19:35 »
                                                 Home, sweet home.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
I live in a many flat house on the third floor. My flat number is forty six. My flat has three rooms, including the bath room and the toilet. The entrance to the building where I live has five floors .It is supplied with every modern convenience.                                                                                                                                                                         
I am lucky to live in the center of Moscow. The nearest metro station to my house is Павелецкая metro station. The   neighborhood where I live is nice and quiet. It has beautiful parks, many playgrounds and grocery stores.                                                                                                                                                                                     
Now abought my flat .If there was one thing that I could change abought my flat I would put some sound prof in my living room , because we have noisy next -door neighbor.                                                                         
There are many new buildings in Moscow, but I don’t know what to say. I understand that new buildings means new buisneses and new homes, but I like the old buildings beater. The architecture is good and with them Moscow looks beater to turists.                                                                             

Оффлайн Dariya

• Ветеран
  • Я спас тебе жизнь, но сегодня пришёл за тобой
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2505 : 29 марта 2018, 12:19:03 »
                                                          P.38

I live in blocks of flat, in fifth floor. I like my home. In my home three rooms and kitchen. I have many interesting stories about this home, and now, i want to tell about it.
My cat does not like strange sounds. And it saved me and my family. The electric fittings started to burn, and the cat hears it. He begins to meow, and we also heard. So Tisha saved us from the fire.
On my street the house exploded. At that time i need to go the magasine in this house, but i was lazy. The result - is laziness saves lives.

I live on Medvedkogo. That orange line of undergraund. But i can go to babushkinskaya and even Rostokino! I love go on parks and I very love pikniks. food and  fresh air is what you need. We often go out on picnics with family, and sometimes even call neighbors. They are good for us, with the right from us lives a grandmother of lena with her husband, and on the right are two young men with their wives.

I invite friends to my house and we sit for a long time over a cup of tea, and after we are scolded by my mother, because we contaminated her clean and beautiful kitchen.

I love my home, but I would like to live somewhere on the outskirts, away from noisy cars, eternal stench and stupid ideas. But for example, my sister did not want to live on the outskirts, but on the contrary, would move closer to the center. Although I do not share her interests, but still I will help her achieve her dreams.

That is all. Thanks you for you attention.

Оффлайн Войтович В.

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2504 : 29 марта 2018, 12:18:47 »
p 38 ex2                                                The Place where I live

I live in the centre of Moscow.I'm alive next to the Sukharevskaya meter.My neighbors are kind and invite me to visit. I am glad that I live in such a house.My house have 3 story's.There is no place better than the house in which you live.I live ecologicaly neighboor hood.All my neighbors throw trash and grow flowers.My room is big.It has every think.There is a large and comfortable bed, a toilet, a giant TV, a computer, 5 drawers, 3 nightstands, a large wardrobe and a lamp.On top is a large chandelier.As a result, I like my room so much that I don't want to change it.I am pleased with the number of large buildings.I like the new look of Moscow.The end.

Оффлайн Максим Поплинов

• Ветеран
  • Максим Поплинов
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2503 : 29 марта 2018, 12:09:47 »
I dont really like that architure becausei just dont like it, and no i dont likehow new moscow looks and howold onelooken i dont liked as well. I dont have neighboors.
сексуальный мородер